Viva las vegas - Fu'ck the diy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 7:01 pm

Friends of the Dawg will know that I recently cancelled a holiday in New York so I wouldn't miss the CL semi's. The missus seemed ok about it but ever since she's had me wallpapering this and painting that  ! It's driving me nuts   :veryangry 
Gotta get out of this place , lookin' to take a flight (after the second leg) to Las Vegas for a three or four night break ,thinkin' the slot machines might take her mind off decorating . Was thinking of booking in to the "Golden Nugget " ,unless of course any of the mob out there can advise a better alternative .   :help

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sun May 01, 2005 7:13 pm

I knew it wouldnt take long to give those walls a lick Woof  :idea
84-1106852058

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 7:36 pm

The Red Baron wrote:I knew it wouldnt take long to give those walls a lick Woof  :idea

:D

Two things in life I can't stand .washing dishes and decorating my kennel

I'm a hunter   :angry:  I'm a predator   :angry:  I'm a natural born killer   :angry:

Oop's gotta go , the bitch is back .       

:wwww

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sun May 01, 2005 8:58 pm

You might want to try the Golden Gate downtown too, they do a bloody good steak dinner there for $5 and accomodation is good value for money, they often have special offers on.
On the Strip the Aladdin, The Venetian (fantastic but bloody expensive), the Luxor and the Monte Carlo have all been good, the only place I wouldn't recommend is Circus Circus which was c.rap.  :pirate
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 01, 2005 10:30 pm

Cheers Bob , readin' up on the accomodation "Circus Circus " was described as an ideal "family" location. Obviously not for the likes of me  ! I'm still celebratin' gettin' rid of my rugrats over 10 yrs ago .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Mon May 02, 2005 4:36 am

I stayed at Excalibur whwn I went to Vegas. The castle one - was alright - but the best ones were probs Caesar's Palce, MGM Grand and New York New York. Luxor was quite good also.

I'd recommend going to Paris as well, was well done - fake Eiffel Tower and everthing.

Fleet Street is worth a look as well. They have some light show thing on the roof their, its really well done.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum