Tunisia seen as the other one got locked

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:57 am

I have to say it was one of the best holidays Ive ever had in my life.
Its not a boozing holiday for gangs ofl ads probably is for girls like cause the Tunisians love the English girls for the tips.
But Turkey is a sh.ithole compared to this place.
Ive never felt so much welcome in my whole intire life.
The only thing they didnt do for us was bring us to the toilet.
They done absolutly everything but I am not the sort I bring my glasses back etc.
You get waited on hand and foot.
The animation team start work at 10 in the mornin till 2 at night.
Ive been on piles of holidays with sh.itty games like water polo, darts, beach volly ball.
Ive never participated, but I did this time, cause it was so funny.
The music all day long made you want to, I didnt even score on the dart board like a big t!t, they blind folded me made me do a stupid dance then dance around the pool like a right t!t but I loved it  :laugh:
It was a feckin scream.
Cause there was a load of miserable kunts everywhere I as laughin me head off I'd never do it but I didnt give a sh.it this time.

Had a water pipe everyday but with ale in no water and the odd hashish pipe, superb la buzzin off everyone.

I am proud to say its been my first holiday infact the only holiday , I have seen none Brits fight it was fuckin great  :laugh: the spanish where fighting with the french, the french where fighting with the Ities, the Poles where fighting with the Russians great amuzment of a night.

So any kunt turn round and say its only the british that fight on holiday go to Tunisia.
Them fights where feckin great  :laugh: Over silly things like that metal ball game the frogs where proper boxing at 4 the afternoon they took it dead serious.
And someone took someones chair.
Im a scouser I have witnessed a lot Ive never witnessed fights like this, shower French algerians abar 20 of them knocked feck out of these Italians over some chairs.
sh.it meself at the time cause Aaron was in the middle of it but after feckinell.
Then next off some Welsh woman strangeld her hubby with her handbag dragged his head on the floor battered him with the coal from the water pipe stumped abar 5 ciggies out on his face  :laugh:  pmsl
Feckin brillaint.

Animation team out of this world keep you occuptied 24/7 cant do enough for you they do everything.
Food was a bit sh.itty like but you are in north africa if you want beans on toast dont go here.
Well I have so much more to say but for such a short journey from England what a wonderful country, most of the Tunisians are fantastic why people go to Turkey when they can go here baffles me.

Tunisia gets my vote what a fantasic holiday, it did help being blonde but after a few days it calmed down, faboulous Aarons spoken to about 10 people from the kids animation on MSN already.

They kept their promise he absoulty luvs them they have spent 2 days wages speaking to him today, unbelievable.
Amazing place not a boozing holiday for gangs of lads but for families out of this world.
Oh and they love blondes so I was treated like a queen Slimfast is the main man in our hotel he makes your holiday what it is what an amazing man he lost 20 stone stone he calls himself Slimfast now.  Funny kunt though.
Seriously Ive been to Spain 3 times in six months I wont be going back in a hurry.
Tunisia Jasmine Hammamet is the place to be.  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:15 am

sounds 5hite hun :(
Last edited by neil on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:37 am

you will always find folk in those countries obliging to brit women, even if the women are with their husbands.

drives you mad
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 am

Judge wrote:you will always find folk in those countries obliging to brit women, even if the women are with their husbands.

drives you mad

I remember travelling with a girl to Marrakesh, we'd taken local transport (a beat up old bus)from Fez, after several hours at one of the stops I stood up to massage my decidedly numb a'rse (cue Judge  :D ) when some old fella slipped past me and into my seat and began ogling the girl I was with. I was so impressed with the barefaced cheek I burst out laughing  :laugh: , then grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and f'ucked him off .   :D

btw, Cig , hope you didn't give any of those nice Tunisians your address, cause if you did they'll be knocking on your door sometime soon   :D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:32 am

woof woof ! wrote:
Judge wrote:you will always find folk in those countries obliging to brit women, even if the women are with their husbands.

drives you mad

I remember travelling with a girl to Marrakesh, we'd taken local transport (a beat up old bus)from Fez, after several hours at one of the stops I stood up to massage my decidedly numb a'rse (cue Judge  :D ) when some old fella slipped past me and into my seat and began ogling the girl I was with. I was so impressed with the barefaced cheek I burst out laughing  :laugh: , then grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and f'ucked him off .   :D

btw, Cig , hope you didn't give any of those nice Tunisians your address, cause if you did they'll be knocking on your door sometime soon   :D

did you say ''im shee'' woof
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:45 am

woof woof ! wrote:btw, Cig , hope you didn't give any of those nice Tunisians your address, cause if you did they'll be knocking on your door sometime soon   :D

Nar Im not really into ex goat hurders that earn 4 quid a day for 18 hours work :D :D :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 am

Ciggy wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:btw, Cig , hope you didn't give any of those nice Tunisians your address, cause if you did they'll be knocking on your door sometime soon   :D

Nar Im not really into ex goat hurders that earn 4 quid a day for 18 hours work :D :D :D

Judge will be gutted     :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:46 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Judge will be gutted     :D

i, i earn 5 quid for 16 hours  :angry:   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:30 pm

I know someone who went to Tunisia, she liked it that much she came back with a husband  :oops:
Last edited by Paul C on Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 pm

i just want a holiday :blues:
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Where the missus' mum lives there's a horrid arl snatch living across the road who went to Turkey - she's not far off 60 and in quite dire need of ironing...and a suitable candidate for what i like to call "Blackpool Landlady" syndrome. Im not one for calling folk but you know the type...great big black hairdo, eyes made up like cleopatra, bits held in with support socks and f**k off ear-rings like horseshoes, stink of pi55, lilly of the valley and flour...you get the idea!

Anyway, the embarrasing wretch came back with her 'man' and spent the next 6 month in and out the Tanning shops that seem to do roaring trade up here in the North-west...orange gobs everywhere!

So excruciating were her tales about how in love the were...how he's got his own business etc..(what, hiring out mopeds on Marmaris Prom!)

Anyway, he eventually popped the inevitable 'Q' and of course, suddenly declared Turkey wasn't fit for them to both live in.   :glare: 

She fell, hook line and sinker for it.....lost the lot. House, savings the whole kaboodle   :no

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Return to General Chat Forum