Top ten conspiracy theories

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 am

we didn't move out of the stone age because we ran out of stones
JoeTerp

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 am

9/11

F*ck that. I'm not touching that one. It's far too big, and none of us will ever find out the truth about it. I've no doubt in my mind something went on there; the two towers is one thing, but building 7 was just way too suspect. Fires caused it to do that they say? Bollox I say. There were buildings right under those other massive towers that took 1000 times more damage, burned, and still stood after it all. I'll leave it at that. Dodgy shinaigans there.

Now, there's a theory about the Titanic and it's twin sister which is very interesting and plausible. Someone else dig out the dirt on that, I'm a lazy bollox.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

there was a poll on 9/11 and 70% of new yorkers said it was goverment thats proof enuff for me and the fact the building fell down in 8 secounds which is time it would have take any objoect to fall from that high in freefall I meen thats is 100% proof explosives was used.

Also fact the goverment said that x y and z terrorist did the planes and guess what 7 out of the 16 have turned up alive in all areas of world claiming they wasn;t even in america in there lifes.

So yeah I know it was goverment ask your self this who was to gain from that building falling down ?

Terrorist ? think not what about owner who put on record insurance on it 3 months before it and got like 2 billion when it went down and fact the build needed 700 mil worth of work on it within the year cos of it having huge amounts of asbestos in the walls.

It all adds up in end to many lies.

But its ok cos its what they want you to focus on they want you to half think it is or it isn't cos they are planing much worse things.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Judge wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
Judge wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
Judge wrote:click here for more info

do you believe them, if so why?

hopefully we can get some good debate here   :)

>>>"Flaws in the theory: The intense nature of the fires, caused by aviation fuel and the length of time they were able to burn, have been proven to have caused the collapse of the towers, including the tower that wasn't a specific target."<<<

Ermmm...regardless of what people choose to believe about 9/11, the above is not true by any stretch of the imagination. There are many engineers who say that it would be virtually impossible for aviation fuel to burn that intensly and to weaken all of the internal supports suffucuently enough to make a tower building collapse in on itself the way the WTC buildings did.

For it to happen once would be remarkable, but happening THREE times defies logic. This is especially true in the case of building 7, which suffered far less damage than other buildings near the towers that day.

I admit, I don't know the answers to the many questions that people have about 9/11 (including the Pentagon attack and flight 93), but I will say this...when I saw those towers come down in work that morning, the first thing that popped into my head was controlled demolition at the base of the buildings.

seems reasonable mate.

i couldnt believe that the buildings actually all fell straight down and not across many other streets and buildings.
if it were an out of control fire then the burn and weakening rate would be uneven, but the buildings all fell unilaterally?!?

As I said earlier, I don't know what the answers are S@int. But I do find the "official" explinations a bit too convineint, TBH.

But I share your...em..."wonder" shall we say? I could easilly understand if the tops of the buildings had sheered off and fell to the streets below. Or even if the tops partially collapsed into the structure below. That would make a logical and physical sense. But the buildings collapse from weakness at ground level, not at mid / upper level and for three buildings to collapse in on themselves in such a way, I have to say, I find incredible.

s@int?  :angry: , im judge

:D

Oops...................  :blush:

Yer all the bleedin' same ta me............   :rasp

Sorry Judge!
tonyeh

Postby tonyeh » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Judge wrote:Ace' - how the f'uck does a resourse increase the more you use it? ie: i mean oil etc, not water

most natural resources (metals, oil, green lands..etc) are increasing... its vvery hard to determine the stocks of such resources so the best (and possibly ONLY) way to compare is by comparing prices over certain time intervals... look up Julian Simon's bet with Ehrlich... regarding oil... its a little more complicated... bottom line is theres enough oil in some parts of the world today to last the whole world 100s of years with no problems... but its way more expensive to extract because of its solid nature as compared to the liquid oil you get from the mideast and other parts... way cheaper because its way easier to extract... basically we'll get to a point where its cheaper to use a different energy source before we run out of oil and ill bet anything on it...

EPA and ECOWORLD (2003) both comfirm that stocks of natural resources are actually increasing not decreasing.. not all of them but most of them...

Correct, there will still be oil in the ground hundreds of years from now and there may be even some people desperate enough to try and mine it.  The problem is that, as you say, it's becoming harder to extract and refine efficiently, which means that it's price will continue to trend upwards over time.  That, in turn, means we'll need a replacement source of energy to turn to.  But, there's the rub...there is no single or even readily available combination of replacements that will be able to easily be substituted for oil.  Consider all the things we really on oil or other petroleum products for:

1) powering trucks, cars, etc.
2) heating/cooling homes
3) generating electricity in many regions
4) food production (most pesticides and fertilizers are petroleum based and almost all food processing, transportation, refrigeration and preparation relies on hydrocarbon energy at some stage)

Think we're going to seemlessly switch from oil to other energy sources over night, with little disruption of our current way of life?  Dream on.

Correct. It's what's commonly called "Cheap oil" and from that standpoint, it certainly isn't renewing itself.

To understand the impact "cheap oil" has on our lives, you only have to know that about 85% of the items you're using at the moment has some component made from oil.

Using anything plastic? Oil.

Wearing clothes? Oil.

Watching tele? Oil.

It doesn't just get you to work and back each day.
tonyeh

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I don't need to worry about oil, don't own a car. I just get the bus so doesn't affect me :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:43 pm

I can't believe so many think that 9/11 was a set up. as for the titanic, there was a programme on the conspiracy theory before and it debunked the whole conspiracy theory.

9/11 ? I reckon the real Paul Mccarthney did it and died in the process. the guy you see today is an imposter - would the real Paul have married Heather Mills? its obvious :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Judge wrote:i now understand you niall :D

your inspiration is taken from south park !! :D

Yip, I honestly learned how stem cell research worked from it. I also learned about the  beliefs of mormons, judism and scientology.

who needs the discovery channel?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:30 am

another conspiracy theory is the bermuda triangle.. What you guys think about that its well wierd.

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region of the northwestern Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels are alleged to have disappeared in mysterious circumstances which fall beyond the boundaries of human error, pirates, equipment failure, or natural disasters. Popular culture has attributed some of these disappearances to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings.

???
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Big Niall wrote:
Judge wrote:i now understand you niall :D

your inspiration is taken from south park !! :D

Yip, I honestly learned how stem cell research worked from it. I also learned about the  beliefs of mormons, judism and scientology.

who needs the discovery channel?

stem cell research !  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 am

surely one of them has to be Woof's Newkit Jukebox...he wasnt trying to share music with us. he was starting a thread for us to compile music for his listening pleasure so he wouldnt have to search them up individually on youtube

just kidding :D
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum