Time machine - When and where?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 17, 2006 5:37 am

OK the seasons over and there is nothing really to talk about except transfer rumours (yawn), whether fat boy shrek will be ok to go to Germany and arsenals drubbing at the hands of barcelona (praying).

so its time for something else to occupy our minds.

if you had access to a time machine. where and when would you visit. I am not asking where and when you would like to live, just visit for a few days.

would you do something important like go to the JFK assasination to see if there was another gunman, or would you just want to mingle with crowds elsewhere. would you want to see your parents as children? would you want to see if Christ actually existed? would you want to go back 100 years and witness the birth of woof woof  :D  or would you go back and stop the birth of that muppet Gary Neville?

actually lets make this that you can not change history when you go back, you can only observe events, you can be visible or invisible.

so where and when will you go and why?

for me i would like to go back in time to liverpool the mid 1800s to see how the city was then, to see it as a thriving port and to see what life was really like. i see pictures and read articles but it would be great to actually visit it. i want to see how the accent was, see what buildings were there, see what roads were built. i would visit the dock road and see the ships being unloaded, see where they were from, see what the cargo was, and have a pint down there. i would want to see peoples houses, look at the grand houses and the poor houses.

sorry mine isnt more interesting but thats what i would do.
112-1077774096

Postby anti-hero » Wed May 17, 2006 5:50 am

I'd go back in time to:

1) Kick Gary Neville's mom in the crotch while he was being born.

2) Shoot the stork that delivered Mourinho to his parents. (His parents were gay you see.. And everybody knows gay people get their kids delivered by stork.)

and 3) Make very well sure that I was a Russian multi-billionare named Jeff Lee.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed May 17, 2006 7:13 am

I go forward in time to just before the next jackpot lotto draw and observe the numbers

Though going back and seeing how cities and societies were in past times would be very interesting.

And of course standing on the grassy Knoll in Dallas and shouting duck is a gimme
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 17, 2006 7:35 am

anti-hero wrote:I'd go back in time to:

Shoot the stork that delivered Mourinho to his parents. (His parents were gay you see.. And everybody knows gay people get their kids delivered by stork.)

1. go back and shoot the stork that delivered anti hero to his parents :D

2. go back and ask delores macnamara for her euro lotto ticket, and see if she would take the irish ticket as an exchange.

3. go forward in time and buy a 2020 book of sporting events highlighting winners and losers, then visit dawson to place loads of winning bets.

4. go back and smack myself in the chops for even contemplating marrying that stupid biatch i did some years back.

5. find out who really shot kennedy
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 17, 2006 8:05 am

i'd go back to the the time when judge started his 'see ya all' thread and this time not try to persuade him to stay. :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 17, 2006 8:12 am

andy_g wrote:i'd go back to the the time when judge started his 'see ya all' thread and this time not try to persuade him to stay. :laugh:

classic andy g   :D   :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed May 17, 2006 8:19 am

andy_g wrote:i'd go back to the the time when judge started his 'see ya all' thread and this time not try to persuade him to stay. :laugh:

pmsl    :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed May 17, 2006 8:20 am

Id go back to this time last year and do all I could to get to Istanbul and get a good ticket for the match, so pi$$ed of I missed it  :sniffle
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 17, 2006 8:25 am

laza wrote:

pmsl   

i would also go back before andy g wrote those comments and persuade him not to write it, in case i started a another new topic on it, then laza wouldnt be able to get on the ''pmsl'' bandwagon  :D :angry:  :wwww   :D
Last edited by Judge on Wed May 17, 2006 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed May 17, 2006 11:31 am

my mom's womb to see how i was made :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:45 am

id go back to 1276, monday 3rd june at 2.57pm in saudi arabia on the street closest to that place where that thing happened. that would rock
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 17, 2006 1:11 pm

Go back in time, hire a thug and make a young Bill Gates an offer he can't refuse.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 17, 2006 1:15 pm

I would go back to see if Jesus existed BUT i wouldnt CROSS him cos I heard he was hard as NAILS.
Then I would have a chat with Bill GATES about starting a company called Microsoft together
Then I would buy Liverpool and tell em which 15 year olds to sign i.e ronaldhino etc.
Back to present as billionaire owner of Liverpool and see if it increases my chances with Natalie Portman etc.
account deleted by request

Postby Lionheart » Wed May 17, 2006 1:37 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:my mom's womb to see how i was made :D

All you would see is the end of your old Dad's kn0b coming in and going out!!!  :laugh:   

That's how it happens for most us...except for Judge...he was hatched from an egg. One wonders if it was the last time his Mum sat on his face though!!  :D    :wwww    :wwww

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed May 17, 2006 11:21 pm

birth of jesus

What the hell would I do with Murr  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum