This forum - A chatroom?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:14 am

My team lost yesterday and I've been gutted and dealing with doom and gloom posters and supporters, I didn't feel like posting very much after wednesday in which I'll be less angry. But you must go knowing that I'll miss your prompt here, and I hope it's temporary!!

Best wishes Drummer. If you need any computer scientist here you have one for free.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:32 am

drummerphil wrote:
Roberts wrote:Good Luck with it all anyway Phil, we will always be here :)

cheers..........you always find if your a home owner you get naff all help..........I have a claim going through for the accident and the otherside admitted liability but it takes years.With loss of earnings etc its already over 30k........
I will be back at some point,just cant say when......

Best of luck matey. This country's a pile of sh*te for anyone who works all their life. You'd be in a better position if you were a scrounging scrubber.

Hope you're not offline for too long chap - you're one of the better posters on here.  :(

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:34 am

BarryBelfast wrote:Just want to express my feelings about the overall state of this so called LFC forum i used to love!

It used to be a place full of true football fans that wanted to talk about their heartfelt feelings about a team they love!

Now it seems to be no more than a chatroom full of wannabe comedians or co.cks with no life that feel they are a part of something when they log on and see the same faces or names!

What the fu.ck have 80% of the threads started got to do with LFC........absolutely nothing!

Its a fuc,king disgrace!
What has happened??
If we took away the LFC badge and kept the forum as it is people would struggle to think it had anything to do with football,never mind a site dedicated to the best team in the world!

Been reading for a while and it seems that people just wanna make eachother laugh and tell sh.ite jokes and see who can be the most obscure without loosing all degrees of comedy!

Its not about being a smart :censored: and uploading the best picture,its meant to be a football discussion forum about LFC!

80% of the wa.nkers on here belong in local chatrooms talking shi.te to anyone and their mother about anything and anything to pass the day and fill a void in their life!

Not on a site that is dedicated to LIVERPOOL FC!
Its a joke and it needs to be stopped!

Anyone that has a problem with my veiws feel free to discuss in a decent manner or p/m me!

One things for sure i do not think i am the only one that feels that the site has nosedived dramatically in the last few months! i hope i am not the only one that thinks all this shi.te posting and spamming should be stopped and dealt with before the best LFC discussion forum goes down the tubes for good!!

AND NO YA BUNCH OF CU>NTS I AM NOT DRUNK!

SIMPLY CONCERNED!!!   :)  :rasp

Barry, i didnt know you disliked lando so much

:D  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:26 pm

drummerphil wrote:
greenred wrote:Why's that Phil ???

I;ve been off work nearly a year with the road accident and then the cancer and spent all that time living on savings.We have got to the point now because we dont know when i will be fit enough for work,we need to cut costs and sky tv and my internet feed are two obvious ones.
We are even putting the house on the market.........

I will be off in the next  week or two the cancellation letters have gone out (could be earlier)..? ???

So i cant say how long i will be off the net......

I'm not going anywhere,just done a deal with NTL.I still have my broadband but i lose my premium channels including sky sports.........saving £75 a month.....(i had two full packages upstairs and down)........

Anyway although i cant watch my beloved reds on sky,you guys here are stuck with me..........

is that tears of joy i hear........ :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:17 pm

Waheey!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby drummerphil » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:21 pm

JBG wrote:Waheey!

Eh JBG i can feel the warmth and happiness your reply gave.... :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:31 pm

Great stuff, Phil.

As much as you'll miss the tv, at least you can still come on this place and have a bit o banter.

Great news.  :buttrock
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby drummerphil » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:46 pm

JBG wrote:Great stuff, Phil.

As much as you'll miss the tv, at least you can still come on this place and have a bit o banter.

Great news.  :buttrock

cheers.......i can see people now on here,with heads in hands  :D
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:12 pm

Man, I know what its like to be laid low for a long period of time (although my illness years ago was nothing compared to yours) and I know that every little distraction helps.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum