This 'ere myth - One sided bullying

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:05 am

ffs it's like a drama here.  I don't see why mods can't close their eyes and pull the trigger, regardless of how many cards your on.  Rules are rules, and the whole point of 4 cards is for the POSTER to be more cautious, and not the mod to be more lenient.

I'm not saying this is the case majority of the time, but it does happen here and there.  2 week slap on the wrist with a 4 card coming back on return.  Nothing permanent, just enough to cool this place down. 

*Note to everyone, there are no posters I'm trying to "target" to be banned.  Just a general opinion of mine.*
SupitsJonF

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:09 am

s@int wrote:I think what Mick is trying to say is that there was abuse with racist undertones but he doesnt really want to say who where and when.

Personally I would try the Alonso thread but then again that might just be me.

Well, im sure glad you dont have any exclusion zone setup around what it is exactly you  wish to convey...otherwise we'd never sleep soundly of a night.

'Racist undertones' eh....

You know, it was only the other night that i cleaned up some muck in that thread left behind by a poster who, wasn't being racist to another member at all. No, more like yer straight up, good old-fashioned (tired cliche) about someone's mother and her sexual inclinations of all things...

Nope - Still don't see any Racism in that thread. Do you?

Then again, ive not read it in its entirety, so....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:28 am

red37 wrote:
s@int wrote:I think what Mick is trying to say is that there was abuse with racist undertones but he doesnt really want to say who where and when.

Personally I would try the Alonso thread but then again that might just be me.

Well, im sure glad you dont have any exclusion zone setup around what it is exactly you  wish to convey...otherwise we'd never sleep soundly of a night.

'Racist undertones' eh....

You know, it was only the other night that i cleaned up some muck in that thread left behind by a poster who, wasn't being racist to another member at all. No, more like yer straight up, good old-fashioned (tired cliche) about someone's mother and her sexual inclinations of all things...

Nope - Still don't see any Racism in that thread. Do you?

Then again, ive not read it in its entirety, so....

I am not sure what you are on about at all Red ,but I have certainly never said ANYTHING about anybodys mother in any sort of offensive manner on here in that thread or any other.

Maybe I got the wrong thread then, I was only guessing what thread Mick meant. It was certainly full of abuse anyway, some of which was certainly bordering on racist in my opinion. Seemingly someone felt the same as the post in question seems to have disappeared. Maybe Mick was just imagining it. Funnily enough it WAS there when I posted above.

Not a clue what you are on about here
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 am

red37 wrote:[If these things are to be stamped out - surreptitious hints aren't going to do any good. Im not asking you or anyone else to grass or implicate ANYbody.  Im simply questioning - where the racism has actually taken place.

I'm not asking you to implicate anybody, I'm just asking, "who did it FFS"  :D

I didn't make any "allegations" as you wrote in another post Red, I simply said that post with racist undertones shouldn't be tolerated or that anybody on the recieving end of them shouldn't be expected to "grow a thicker skin". You've effectively agreed with me and said it's a bannable offence, so we're all good.

Nice to know that if there ever was any such things on the forum they'd be stamped out instantly, regardless of who the perpetrator was.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
aCe' wrote:1.) listen buddy.. if you come on and call me a kunt with the mods coming on a few minutes later admiring how you actually hit the nail on the head, leaves me no other option but to reply to the abuse i got from you in similar language...

2.) When was the last time you saw an anti-rafa poster have a go at a pro-rafa one for stating a ridiculous simpleminded opinion ?!

1.) Incorrect. The most obvious resolution is for you to accept that you are a "kunt".

2.) Never, because only the anti-Rafa brigade have "ridiculous simpleminded opinions."

1.) nice one big guy... You see, i still cant quite figure out where it all goes wrong for you... really cant, it baffles me.. are your parents siblings by any chance ? would explain it i guess...

2.) yep .
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 am

This thread is better.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am

I think a thread on why it burns when i pee would be better than this one!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:53 am

dawson99 wrote:I think a thread on why it burns when i pee would be better than this one!

Well you can rule an STI out...you need to actually get a bit to get one of those! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 am

Bit early for the catty remarks eh?

And for your information, at least the one I was with was conscious at the time mate  :;):
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Number 9 wrote:It does'nt matter,he obviously just does not like you!lol

That wasnt my point at all ! I like Ciggy a lot, not only beautiful but very passionate about everything she stands for. My point was at times, Ciggy gets too passionate and can compete with your good self and Lando when it comes to telling people where to go. When Ace got banned, looking back, all he did was point out the facts of the season, which went against what a majority of us was feeling at the time. In this instance passion overruled reason. I was as miffed as everyone else, and the last thing I wanted in that thread was a voice of reason, I wanted frustration like I was feeling !

This is the second time now you have used me as an example. I know what I do wrong have a bevy and kick off at clueless whoppers when they start slating Rafa and our players, and I dont kick off on someone for no reason.

Some of the sh!te they come out with is bodering on ridiculas and yes it makes me angry, infact I stoped coming on here after games for that very reason, and will do the same once the season starts again.

I can't be bothered argueing with idiots, because they can beat me and bring me down to their level.

And Ive yet to witness any passion what so ever from Ace, infact he goes against the grain on purpose its nothing to do with a different opinion he loves to cause controvesy when feelings are running high, and I cannot understand people who do that for kicks, which he revels in.

Asking why I havent been banned is childish and pathetic, ban me when I do wrong and insult or what ever, but not for no reason atall. Im not stupid I know what goes on in them little sad pms, Ive been on the receiving end of them, and been sent copies of insults from arguements via pm that had nothing to do with me. I know who the culprits are and they where probably pally with you hence your reason to come to their defence now!!!!

I think some people need to take a break from here as there is more to life than this, congrats on your new baby Kharaz maybe you should spend some time with him and your wife instead of looking to get me banned. I dont know whats worst a gang of middle aged men argueing on a football forum about nothing to do with football, or middle aged/young men slagging off a female member via pms.

Get a life you sad gits !!!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 am

dawson99 wrote:Bit early for the catty remarks eh?

And for your information, at least the one I was with was conscious at the time mate  :;):

:D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am

bigmick wrote:I simply said that post with racist undertones shouldn't be tolerated or that anybody on the recieving end of them shouldn't be expected to "grow a thicker skin".

Mick where in my post to you and saint did I ask people who had been subjected to racial abuse to grow a thicker skin ?. My post was clearly directed at you and saint, nobody else . You made no reference to racial abuse and neither did I .

(bigmick @ July 08 2009,23:44)
(s@int @ July 08 2009,23:37)
I do want to be able to offer my opinion without being abused

Oh come on S@int, be realistic FFS  :laugh:

Oh come on the pair of yer ! grow a thicker skin or just read my sig.

This is getting f'ucking boring now.

Whilst you and saint have been subjected to some abusive language I'm not aware that it has ever been racist, If it had I certainly wouldn't be dismissive about it. Whilst abusive language in itself is not to be encouraged some members when subjected to the slightest of fouls go down as though they've just been shot by a sniper in the stands.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 am

woof woof ! wrote:kinellsome members when subjected to the slightest of fouls go down as though they've just been shot by a sniper in the stands.

:laugh: you were all over me like a rash when I just made a joke, god knows how you would react to some of the cr@p we have to put up with   (if you wern't a mod of course)
account deleted by request

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah, fortunately mods don't receive any abuse, ever.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 am

bigmick wrote:
red37 wrote:[If these things are to be stamped out - surreptitious hints aren't going to do any good. Im not asking you or anyone else to grass or implicate ANYbody.  Im simply questioning - where the racism has actually taken place.

I'm not asking you to implicate anybody, I'm just asking, "who did it FFS"  :D

I didn't make any "allegations" as you wrote in another post Red, I simply said that post with racist undertones shouldn't be tolerated or that anybody on the recieving end of them shouldn't be expected to "grow a thicker skin". You've effectively agreed with me and said it's a bannable offence, so we're all good.

Nice to know that if there ever was any such things on the forum they'd be stamped out instantly, regardless of who the perpetrator was.

And im asking - where it is....show me where the racism has ocurred and leave the rest to me. Simple as that.

Unless there isn't any  ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum