This 'ere myth - One sided bullying

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:The anti's give as good as they get . They can be as abusive as the rest of us , and if anyone say's any different there full of :censored:.

listen buddy.. if you come on and call me a kunt with the mods coming on a few minutes later admiring how you actually hit the nail on the head, leaves me no other option but to reply to the abuse i got from you in similar language...

Post isnt about you Igor, im just talking in general...

When was the last time you saw an anti-rafa poster have a go at a pro-rafa one for stating a ridiculous simpleminded opinion ?!

I know both sides are guilty to certain extent but imo its always the pros who start it, and the mods do little to help the situation more often than not...

Its an LFC forum..you should really expect the posters to be pro LFC,manager,team and all??

If you go on a Manc forum as im sure you do,if you start calling Fergie a tool and the club a kunt I dare say you would have equal flack to shun off your wings??

can you not read or are you just an idiot with too much to say ?

FFS you and your boyfriend keep going on about people calling Rafa a 'kunt' and 'tool' and 'fat spanish waiter' ..etc tec...
I certainly havent seen many if any on this forum calling Rafa a kunt or tool... some disagree with his ways and have reservations about certain aspects of his management but i havent seen any insult the man like you guys claim is done... some jokes where made about Rafa and Kuyt by EVERYONE at certain times in the last few season but thats all they were.. jokes... the whole spanish waiter thing.. the kuyt thing... etc

now the whole manc thing is getting frustrating as fck lad... seriously.. i know you think its funny and you think that in supporting the managers every decision and thinking every player is the best around and is beyond criticism it somehow makes you a better supporter and all that... couldnt care less really... but you need to realize that not everyone thinks the same way you do... doesnt make them a manc or whatever.. ffs werent you talking about that exact same thing a post or 2 back...

p.s... just like your friend Lando, you dont really belong in a footy forum.... stick to general chat marshmallows  :;):
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm

This IS General Chat   :oops:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby redhayesy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bigmick wrote:It is utterly futile to enter into a discussion about anything including football, if you are not prepared to accept the fact that occasionally people will have a different view to your own. In that sense I agree with you. It ceases to be a "discussion" at that point, it simply becomes an exercise in insults, posturing and silliness.

Also, if you don't know anything about a subject sometimes it's better to not get involved.

One has no issue with accepting a differing standpoint provided it is not in some way derogatory toward the subject. When people make sweeping generalisations about the manager one takes issue with them. When people with an obvious dearth of intellect attempt to condescend, one becomes riled.

Quite simply, members need to learn to show respect to the team and it's incumbents if they desire this reverie for themselves. A poster that labels Kuyt "Rafa's c*ck sucker", or the manager a "f*cking idiot" then, the moment one posts, scurries off to the moderators - tail twixt legs - is a hypocrite.

I would be extremely disappointed were it to become apparent you failed to acknowledge that between us there was ne'er an ill word spoken for many a fashion, until your appraisals of Benitez fell below your previously rationalised standards. We oft disagreed, but it was almost entirely civilised. I trust you are aware of your failure to feel the full force of my vocabularious spectacles? That others have is pure accentuation of the certitude that your own literary labels fall short of your more foolhardy peers.

So unto one's own summarisation. The assuagement you crave will only be unearthed should you espouse the very supposition you exhort.

i have to say that in whatever way people say it, sometimes can be seen as offensive etc, but i do agree with Lando on this one.

for anyone to abuse raffa or kuyt on a personal level is totally wrong. both should be discussed on a perforfance level nothing else! for me i will never understand the abuse or critisium either get on this forum. IMHO  raffa has shown tremendous character,belief in what he is doing, an in the face of great intence pressure from tw1t & tw@t has shown he has shown his players the respect they deserve & has the respect of all the players in return as a result.

his vision & what he has achieved an wants to still achieve is a credit to the man as a result for me. that is why for me their is no other manager i would even consider at this moment in time to take charge of our FC. IMHO  it would set us back years not take us foward, he has proved that even with so called doubters.

the football we played throughout last season was a joy to watch,even neutrals i have had conversations with said that.

we played with passion,commitment an the fans that went to the games played their part aswell in helping the team's attitude in what is everything to be proud of an associated with LFC.

it takes a very good manager to achieve the praise & recognition that LFC got last season with all the Bu11sh1t politics behind the scenes that was going on to still produce a side the fans can be proud of. an believe me i was fecking proud of raffa & the whole squad for their effort last season as a result of that. i have also been very impressed with raffa from day one.

he has stood his ground firmley in what he believes in & demonstated to the players that 'attitude' & commitment is what is needed for future success,i have the highest regard for raffa an what he is trying to achieve for our FC & firmley believe he will achieve even more than he has already.

as for dirk kuyt, i will give three reasons alone why i think it is totally un-acceptable for people to personally attack him or critisice him.   1 - he scores goals. (every goal is important)   2 he creates chances for others to score goals (every goal is important)   3 - he works his socks off! he has passion,commitment an wants to do everything he can to ensure he is considered for team selection the following week. for me that is 3 of the best reasons i want a player to pull on the famous red shirt end of.

this bu11sh1t argument about him not getting into another rival side doesn't wash with me, they fecking would for me, it's because they don't have a player with the same drive,determination & passion as kuyt that they hate it & envy us for having such a player.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm

I still can't really understand why the original point I made has to turn into a sh!t fight. All this "you should get out more" stuff is kind of missing the point, and I agree i should anyway. Walk my dog, have a fanta and all that stuff, I do, I will continue to, I'll do it more if you like  :D.

There's no football on at the moment, we aren't signing anyone as far as I can tell over the next day or so, so I opened up a debate about the card system. That's all. Barry's said he likes it just as it is, many would probably agree with him. Some have said that perhaps it could be improved. Why though does it have tot urn into everyone frothing at the mouth and falling out?

I should have just made it a poll, I was gonna do that too. It's funny how people say "it's only a forum FFS get a life", and then go crazy simply because they disagree with someones opinion on it.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:57 pm

And as for all this "personal abuse" that Rafa and Kuyt get, where is it?
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

aCe' wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:The anti's give as good as they get . They can be as abusive as the rest of us , and if anyone say's any different there full of :censored:.

listen buddy.. if you come on and call me a kunt with the mods coming on a few minutes later admiring how you actually hit the nail on the head, leaves me no other option but to reply to the abuse i got from you in similar language...

When was the last time you saw an anti-rafa poster have a go at a pro-rafa one for stating a ridiculous simpleminded opinion ?!

I know both sides are guilty to certain extent but imo its always the pros who start it, and the mods do little to help the situation more often than not...

Its an LFC forum..you should really expect the posters to be pro LFC,manager,team and all??

If you go on a Manc forum as im sure you do,if you start calling Fergie a tool and the club a kunt I dare say you would have equal flack to shun off your wings??

FFS you and your boyfriend keep going on about people calling Rafa a 'kunt' and 'tool' and 'fat spanish waiter' ..etc tec...
I certainly havent seen many if any on this forum calling Rafa a kunt or tool... some disagree with his ways and have reservations about certain aspects of his management but i havent seen any insult the man like you guys claim is done... some jokes where made about Rafa and Kuyt by EVERYONE at certain times in the last few season but thats all they were.. jokes... the whole spanish waiter thing.. the kuyt thing... etc

now the whole manc thing is getting frustrating as fck lad... seriously.. i know you think its funny and you think that in supporting the managers every decision and thinking every player is the best around and is beyond criticism it somehow makes you a better supporter and all that... couldnt care less really... but you need to realize that not everyone thinks the same way you do... doesnt make them a manc or whatever.. ffs werent you talking about that exact same thing a post or 2 back...

p.s... just like your friend Lando, you dont really belong in a footy forum.... stick to general chat marshmallows  :;):

Where did I ever say anyone called Rafa a tool or anything?i just dont like the anti LFC stance of a few on an LFC board!

I dont have a boyfriend!Sorry!

:D

If you are suggesting me and Lando are in any way joint at the hip or in on a mutual agenda on the board,think again...never once in the last while(id say at least 8 months have i exchanged PMs with him) and even when i did it was smalltalk,probably calling him a tool or a gay w@nker!!

as for the whole Manc thing??
I could swear you wished him all the best or every success...again,this is an LFC forum,such things are not acceptable and there should not be a song and dance made about it when someone wishes a turncoat all the best!

if you are being taken out of context or dont wish an ex LFC player all the best at UTD you are not very good with words.
Dont know you(probably a decent guy) but as I said dont come on an LFC forum wishing that kunt all the best and expect no one to say anything!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 pm

NANNY RED wrote:See this is what i cant grasp Ace all this pro an anti stuff , ive been on Babels case all season an ive slated Benayoun a few times but that does not make me anti against them two, if they have a good game ill support them which was the case when Benayouns form changed, I really dont think there should be any anti or this pro thingy . Often than not you have slated Rafa an some including me have come back at you with responses that you havnt liked , but thats just opinions it dosnt make any person pro or anti, just because you take a stance on what you think is right, People have come up over the last season , with very good debates on the whole ins an outs of the team down to the backroom staff, but in my eyes just because we all sometimes disagree with each other that dosnt mean we are all this anti or pro malarky, Ive been at some games an heard the lad next to me lay in to Rafa or one of the players one week an said your talking through your a.rse lad, an the next week praising them were ive been on at them, it varies ,

So in my eyes as ive said all this pro an anti doesnt exist for me,

nanny ive given Rafa credit countless times when hes deserved it... iv never said he was bad manager or even an average one never mind calling him a kunt or whatever... Still, anyone who has anything negative to say, rather anyone who has a persisting criticism that lasts for long with regards to Rafas ways, is seen by most as an anti... i've talked about Rafas transfers and the money spent argument in particular for long... people take the facts i give on the issue and translate them as me being an anti... if what i say makes me an anti then so be it.. dont really care what im labelled.. Rafa isnt LFC and even if i dont like Rafa it doesnt or shouldnt necessarily mean that im a MU fan...  by the same understanding, it shouldnt mean that others are free to have goes at me because i dont share their contentment with how things are goin... I had the same concerns i do now when we were top of the league last season... What happened when i said anything even remotely critical then ? hell broke loose ! People just dont seem able to take any sort of criticism the manager comes under, which is a shame because the major problem in footballing terms this club has had over the past 4 or 5 years is that we simply havent been learning from our mistakes...

Its a football discussion which means you'll always have differing opinions or else it would be boring as fck reading the same 'all hail rafa' posts in every thread... End of the day, anything we say whether good or bad will make no difference to how the club performs... dont think anyone who isnt a big Liverpool fan would bother signing up for a Liverpool forum and sticking around for a fair amount of time...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm

bigmick wrote:I still can't really understand why the original point I made has to turn into a sh!t fight. All this "you should get out more" stuff is kind of missing the point, and I agree i should anyway. Walk my dog, have a fanta and all that stuff, I do, I will continue to, I'll do it more if you like  :D.

There's no football on at the moment, we aren't signing anyone as far as I can tell over the next day or so, so I opened up a debate about the card system. That's all. Barry's said he likes it just as it is, many would probably agree with him. Some have said that perhaps it could be improved. Why though does it have tot urn into everyone frothing at the mouth and falling out?

I should have just made it a poll, I was gonna do that too. It's funny how people say "it's only a forum FFS get a life", and then go crazy simply because they disagree with someones opinion on it.

:laugh: I fecking cant wait for the footie to start Mick, it really is horrible, im dead miserable in my house arguin with everyone , bumped into the door this morning an found meself hittin it an shouting what the hells the door doing there 

Yeh should of done a poll Mick ,  :laugh: Judge is not that soft after all :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:03 pm

red37 wrote:This IS General Chat   :oops:

holy [email]cr@p...[/email]
And they said you'd never get anything right  :kungfu:   :no
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

bigmick wrote:I still can't really understand why the original point I made has to turn into a sh!t fight. All this "you should get out more" stuff is kind of missing the point, and I agree i should anyway. Walk my dog, have a fanta and all that stuff, I do, I will continue to, I'll do it more if you like  :D.

You are behaving like a self important tool mate..sorry!
It needs said.Yes great poster and all that and whether you believe it or not I do respect you!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT!!

No one has the right to come on a forum and suggest a new set of rules..to suit their own needs,OCD or agenda!
Quite simply,good poster as you are you are no better tooled up to come on here and lecture us all on what we should/should not do!You are just another poster..remember that!

If I remember right you did flirt with being a mod before but decided it was not for you?
Maybe leave modding to the mods then big lad?
Kunts as they are they dont need to read your endless gripes,nor does anyone else.

Maybe your intentions were good,I dont know..they fuc'king stink the board out to the balls though!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm not sure where it comes from either that I am the "labeller". I was and am totally against mass rotation from game one, names in a hat and all that, and during that debate FOR FUN various people got involved in the "good ship anti/good ship pro" exchange. It wasn't my agenda, and isn't.

I get labelled "anti Rafa" constantly on here, accused of "dreaming of his wedding tackle" (coincidently by the same person who pruports to be uber offended by some "Kuyt sucks Rafa's c0ck" jibe which some unknown person made 3 1/2 years ago :laugh: ). So I'm "anti Rafa". It doesn't matter of course that I've said in the second half of last season we played the best football I've seen a Liverpool team play for 20 seasons. It doesn't matter that a started a thread a month or two back saying I was glad Rafa is the manager, I'm "anti" him.

All of which is Ok by me, because obviously I'm not as "pro" him as some of the people on here. Someone like Nan for example obviously has more belief in more things that the manager does than I have, me denying that would be silly. That's OK though, Nan is 100% entitled to her view, as is barry to his, Lando to his, S@int to his, and me to mine.

The day people accept that if you post up a point of view other people are allowed to disagree with it, the forum will be a better place.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm

aCe' wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:See this is what i cant grasp Ace all this pro an anti stuff , ive been on Babels case all season an ive slated Benayoun a few times but that does not make me anti against them two, if they have a good game ill support them which was the case when Benayouns form changed, I really dont think there should be any anti or this pro thingy . Often than not you have slated Rafa an some including me have come back at you with responses that you havnt liked , but thats just opinions it dosnt make any person pro or anti, just because you take a stance on what you think is right, People have come up over the last season , with very good debates on the whole ins an outs of the team down to the backroom staff, but in my eyes just because we all sometimes disagree with each other that dosnt mean we are all this anti or pro malarky, Ive been at some games an heard the lad next to me lay in to Rafa or one of the players one week an said your talking through your a.rse lad, an the next week praising them were ive been on at them, it varies ,

So in my eyes as ive said all this pro an anti doesnt exist for me,

nanny ive given Rafa credit countless times when hes deserved it... iv never said he was bad manager or even an average one never mind calling him a kunt or whatever... Still, anyone who has anything negative to say, rather anyone who has a persisting criticism that lasts for long with regards to Rafas ways, is seen by most as an anti... i've talked about Rafas transfers and the money spent argument in particular for long... people take the facts i give on the issue and translate them as me being an anti... if what i say makes me an anti then so be it.. dont really care what im labelled.. Rafa isnt LFC and even if i dont like Rafa it doesnt or shouldnt necessarily mean that im a MU fan...  by the same understanding, it shouldnt mean that others are free to have goes at me because i dont share their contentment with how things are goin... I had the same concerns i do now when we were top of the league last season... What happened when i said anything even remotely critical then ? hell broke loose ! People just dont seem able to take any sort of criticism the manager comes under, which is a shame because the major problem in footballing terms this club has had over the past 4 or 5 years is that we simply havent been learning from our mistakes...

Its a football discussion which means you'll always have differing opinions or else it would be boring as fck reading the same 'all hail rafa' posts in every thread... End of the day, anything we say whether good or bad will make no difference to how the club performs... dont think anyone who isnt a big Liverpool fan would bother signing up for a Liverpool forum and sticking around for a fair amount of time...

Ace were in any of my post mate have i said you were anti, alls im saying is i hate all this pro an anti thingy . If i disagree with someone ill say it same way as if i agree . Weve all disagreed one way or another wether it be on the wrong side being picked , or how sh.ite this or that player is, an how well weve played, but that dosnt form into pro an anti, thats about disagreeing one week an agreeing the next. Fecking hell if i was in the government id be Dennis Skinner on the far left back benchers , but it dosnt make me right , thats all im trying to say
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

bigmick wrote:I'm not sure where it comes from either that I am the "labeller". I was and am totally against mass rotation from game one, names in a hat and all that, and during that debate FOR FUN various people got involved in the "good ship anti/good ship pro" exchange. It wasn't my agenda, and isn't.

I get labelled "anti Rafa" constantly on here, accused of "dreaming of his wedding tackle" (coincidently by the same person who pruports to be uber offended by some "Kuyt sucks Rafa's c0ck" jibe which some unknown person made 3 1/2 years ago :laugh: ). So I'm "anti Rafa". It doesn't matter of course that I've said in the second half of last season we played the best football I've seen a Liverpool team play for 20 seasons. It doesn't matter that a started a thread a month or two back saying I was glad Rafa is the manager, I'm "anti" him.

All of which is Ok by me, because obviously I'm not as "pro" him as some of the people on here. Someone like Nan for example obviously has more belief in more things that the manager does than I have, me denying that would be silly. That's OK though, Nan is 100% entitled to her view, as is barry to his, Lando to his, S@int to his, and me to mine.

The day people accept that if you post up a point of view other people are allowed to disagree with it, the forum will be a better place.

You made the labells lad...Now complain when ya get one stuck on ya?? :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:

Where did I ever say anyone called Rafa a tool or anything?i just dont like the anti LFC stance of a few on an LFC board!

I dont have a boyfriend!Sorry!

:D

If you are suggesting me and Lando are in any way joint at the hip or in on a mutual agenda on the board,think again...never once in the last while(id say at least 8 months have i exchanged PMs with him) and even when i did it was smalltalk,probably calling him a tool or a gay w@nker!!

as for the whole Manc thing??
I could swear you wished him all the best or every success...again,this is an LFC forum,such things are not acceptable and there should not be a song and dance made about it when someone wishes a turncoat all the best!

if you are being taken out of context or dont wish an ex LFC player all the best at UTD you are not very good with words.
Dont know you(probably a decent guy) but as I said dont come on an LFC forum wishing that kunt all the best and expect no one to say anything!

cool...
i get your point about Owen.. fair enough we see things differently but i understand where you're coming from...

nothing personal Barry, seemed like you were taking things seriously for a minute just thought we'd clear this up...

On a side note... where GYBS ? he's to blame for all this.. anyone else notice how it all went downhill as soon as he joined the forum ?!   :D
Maybe instead of changing the card system and all that we could just vote GYBS off it...  :D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

aCe' wrote:
red37 wrote:This IS General Chat   :oops:

holy [email=cr@p...]cr@p...[/email]
And they said you'd never get anything right  :kungfu:   :no

Well, you were clocked months ago for a kick-off...  :;): 

But keep up the sterling effort lad.  I'm sure somebody somewhere finds you a veritable fount of inspiration.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum