The usual b'llsheet - Why ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 am

dawson99 wrote:well said ben... certain posters are marked men... whilst others just make non stop snidey remarks.. they must have pics of mods in compropmised positions or something.

im not taking it seriously anymore, its actually fun to watch how twisted the forum gets.

I wont name names, but there is one poster here who is like the skinny mate of the bully, always around when the others are, just sort peering over there shoulder saying yeah (and no, im not talking about benny)

:D

Its funny because its true liiid.

Anyways i have work to do. :(
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
dawson99 wrote:well said ben... certain posters are marked men... whilst others just make non stop snidey remarks.. they must have pics of mods in compropmised positions or something.

im not taking it seriously anymore, its actually fun to watch how twisted the forum gets.

I wont name names, but there is one poster here who is like the skinny mate of the bully, always around when the others are, just sort peering over there shoulder saying yeah (and no, im not talking about benny)

Its funny because its true liiid.

Anyways i have work to do. :(

yeah...work to do... me too  :kungfu:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 am

Ben Patrick wrote:is it that mick and ace whose opinions on our previous manager are different to the mod that has banned them receive bans for replying in topics (without any abuse at all to anyone) ?

The reason given is that they are derailing threads criticising the old manager.
Rocky pointed out an actual post from Benny that did the very same thing in the serie a thread and was anything said or done ?
I dont by the way want Benny carded or banned. I just see the old one rule for one still applies with certain mods.

I havent pm'd like requested as why shouldnt there be clarity on this for ALL to see ?
I dont want this kept private.
It stinks and is quite clearly just because the two posters have a different opinion on the old manager.

I havent seen any OTT posts from either again

Its just the usual, i dont like the gist of your posts so your out of here.
Benny and Bav bring the old manager up in most threads so why are mick and ace now on the sidelines ?

Out of order yet again  :no

totally agreed.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 pm

dawson99 wrote:they must have pics of mods in compropmised positions or something.

Going cheap but I thought you would be more interested in Nat's rear end in fit birds thread :D

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:37 pm

eh?

brb
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:37 pm

damn shes fine
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Movie is called "Your Highness" just off chance that your interested :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm

laza wrote:Movie is called "Your Highness" just off chance that your interested :D

thats one for the dvd collection  :;):
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I find the furore over the banning of two members a little bit blown out of all proportion ...I mean lets face facts over the last few days and weeks nobody has exactly covered themselves in glory in all this ....I mean there has been more names dropped in the hat than  on a normal day in Admiral St police station  :D .... I find the fact that posters are willing to proffer names for warning  cards and bans a touch farcical .....I was given a warning by the mods and I accepted I was out of order, and I learnt from it ,if I hadn't I would also be on an enforced sabbatical .....   its a fucking forum for the love of God..... people post ,people don't ,people leave ,people stay ,its the nature of every forum ....after six years I have seen some brilliant posters leave and some have remained ........... don't take it to seriously

Its a forum that this particular mod has made up his own rules in this instance though.

You may have received a card or 2 but you are not left permanently on 4 cards meaning that if you receive one you get a ban.

It might only be a forum and i wont be losing sleep, its just not right.

You know it as well, your just taking the p!ss.

Whose taking the piss Lad ... the last couple of days if the mods had taken notice of the "MIDNIGHTS" throwing my name and Ciggs  around to receive  imminent  bans ... then maybe the crying fuckers would have got their way ...fortunately the mods don't let the snides dictate what happens
I was warned to leave it alone ...and I did ...unfortunately some refused to accept the invitation ....now you tell me where that is taking the piss
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:13 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I find the furore over the banning of two members a little bit blown out of all proportion ...I mean lets face facts over the last few days and weeks nobody has exactly covered themselves in glory in all this ....I mean there has been more names dropped in the hat than  on a normal day in Admiral St police station  :D .... I find the fact that posters are willing to proffer names for warning  cards and bans a touch farcical .....I was given a warning by the mods and I accepted I was out of order, and I learnt from it ,if I hadn't I would also be on an enforced sabbatical .....   its a fucking forum for the love of God..... people post ,people don't ,people leave ,people stay ,its the nature of every forum ....after six years I have seen some brilliant posters leave and some have remained ........... don't take it to seriously

Its a forum that this particular mod has made up his own rules in this instance though.

You may have received a card or 2 but you are not left permanently on 4 cards meaning that if you receive one you get a ban.

It might only be a forum and i wont be losing sleep, its just not right.

You know it as well, your just taking the p!ss.

Whose taking the piss Lad ... the last couple of days if the mods had taken notice of the "MIDNIGHTS" throwing my name and Ciggs  around to receive  imminent  bans ... then maybe the crying fuckers would have got their way ...fortunately the mods don't let the snides dictate what happens
I was warned to leave it alone ...and I did ...unfortunately some refused to accept the invitation ....now you tell me where that is taking the piss

RBG, you have been cool, there are others who do snipe at everything just as much as Mick, thats all thats being said mate
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Dawson mate no ones been sniping since Mick was banned. Everyone has been asked to calm down and they have. If anyone sniping it's you still with the silly comments in the Rafa appreciation thread. And then you wonder why others carry on?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 pm

bavlondon wrote:Dawson mate no ones been sniping since Mick was banned. Everyone has been asked to calm down and they have. If anyone sniping it's you still with the silly comments in the Rafa appreciation thread. And then you wonder why others carry on?

well the rafa appreciation thread for one is a stupid f*cking idea.. and i didnt snipe...ive been good, apprciating stuff... i actually metioned your candor, and if you look it up its a compliment :D

i dont appreciate how people can still snipe at Roy but its banend against Rafa, its a joke, so i'll continue whilst others do

simples. now im off to get drunk
Last edited by dawson99 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:30 pm

dawson99 wrote:RBG, you have been cool, there are others who do snipe at everything just as much as Mick, thats all thats being said mate

I will throw my mitts up to throwing the odd sarcastic  jab
but even I know when to leave well enough alone mate ,   unfortunately some couldn't bite their respective lip and kept the sarcasm consistent and that's why they're banned
its a forum Paul and it used to be a good laugh and somewhere to kill a few minutes or hours ...but because some believe that the current incumbent is beyond  being the butt of any jokes they jump on anything that's said ...and the same for Benitez
its a forum .... believe me it a lot more polite and politically  correct than some ,but the reaction to some things is completely taking away what made this particular forum special in that we were once able to laugh at ourselves ........
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I will throw my mitts up to throwing the odd sarcastic  jab
but even I know when to leave well enough alone mate ,   unfortunately some couldn't bite their respective lip and kept the sarcasm consistent and that's why they're banned
its a forum Paul and it used to be a good laugh and somewhere to kill a few minutes or hours ...but because some believe that the current incumbent is beyond  being the butt of any jokes they jump on anything that's said ...and the same for Benitez
its a forum .... believe me it a lot more polite and politically  correct than some ,but the reaction to some things is completely taking away what made this particular forum special in that we were once able to laugh at ourselves ........

What a crock of SHIT

I will throw my mitts up to throwing the odd sarcastic  jab
but even I know when to leave well enough alone mate

Of course you do. I responded to your posts in a perfectly mannered way against why you are against Roy Hodgson. You responded by insulting me.

unfortunately some couldn't bite their respective lip and kept the sarcasm consistent and that's why they're banned

Maybe your right, go down your route, that only results in a card. A lesson to be learned here folks.

its a forum Paul and it used to be a good laugh and somewhere to kill a few minutes or hours ...but because some believe that the current incumbent is beyond  being the butt of any jokes they jump on anything that's said ...and the same for Benitez its a forum

How would you know, didnt you create another account because you forgot you password just a short while ago, but then remembered it again to ignite your old account, and here you are with the high and mighty attitude. And yet it is my high horse attitude that disgusts you. Is it just me who is finding the hypocrisy in the tripe you type?

believe me it a lot more polite and politically  correct than some ,but the reaction to some things is completely taking away what made this particular forum special in that we were once able to laugh at ourselves ........

And yet here you are, one of the main culprits bringing the hypocrisy and petty insults to the table.

One of the players bringing this forum down with your "I am to blame" admissions.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:23 am

Why I got carded:

Quote (Kharhaz @ Nov. 16 2010,02:24)
Quote (Bad Bob @ Nov. 16 2010,02:21)
Quote (Kharhaz @ Nov. 16 2010,02:17)
Quote (,Nov. 16 2010 @ 02:10)
You have been warned by a staff member.  Your warning level has been increased, and this will be viewable to all members.  Once you have reached the maximum warning level, your posting permissions will be revoked.
You have been warned from the following post: http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/cgi-bin....1072458

You're all getting a card for the flame war and for your ongoing contributions to derailing this thread.  Knock this nonsense off.

BB

Thats unfair. I have done nothing to warrant it. I have replied to posts in a fair manner. I have taken the insults and replied in a manner which hasnt vilified them but pointed out the pettiness in which they have replied.

I have played totally by the rules.

You have carried on an ongoing spat with RBG and helped derail the thread.  The card's warranted.

There is no spat. I didnt reply to my scouser comment.

Look at the reply I gave in the Hodgson topic, no word of an insult, just replies to his questions.

And your reply in the respect thread?  And your rant the other night?  You and RBG have been trading jabs of late and the card's a gentle reminder that it needs to stop.  And that's my last word on the subject.

Look at the thread, look at my response, look at the insults I didnt throw.

And yet, I am in the wrong, and you mods cannot for the life of you figure out why you are so disrespected.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum