The usual b'llsheet - Why ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby worcester_red » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:46 pm

metalhead wrote:
laza wrote:OK now thats enough of mundane world events, you can go back to your forum fighting :D

who won the war?

Come on capitalist pigs!!  :D
worcester_red

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 pm

ive won the war, simples. now kneel before daws
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Lee J wrote:6 years I've posted on here and for 5.5 of them I've enjoyed it very much but the last 6 months has been cr@p

same here mate
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rocky29 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Lee J wrote:6 years I've posted on here and for 5.5 of them I've enjoyed it very much but the last 6 months has been cr@p

same here mate

hangon a minute that carnt be right ive only been posting for 6 months so id say you lot have never had it so good so stop moaning.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:07 pm

When do I lose a card, I've behaved today mostly and everything.. woof? Sort it out mate :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Posted this elsewhere but seems apt for here as well

Things actually seemed to have calm down a lot lately - no serious flame wars , no threads being ruined , more football discussion going on , only the odd insult being thrown around by minority .
Benny The Noon

Postby rocky29 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Posted this elsewhere but seems apt for here as well

Things actually seemed to have calm down a lot lately - no serious flame wars , no threads being ruined , more football discussion going on , only the odd insult being thrown around by minority .

ye you know why cos you havent posted so much thats why threads havent been derailed gee wizz  :no
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 pm

gee wizz :laugh: :laugh:

we cant blame anyone.. on one side no BM and ace, opn the other no cigs and the others have quietened down. Its mainly down to me though I think... people respect me too much to argue, so its gone quiet

your welcome
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:58 pm

worcester_red wrote:
metalhead wrote:
laza wrote:OK now thats enough of mundane world events, you can go back to your forum fighting :D

who won the war?

Come on capitalist pigs!!  :D

capitalism!!!! :buttrock  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Then again there is still the biggest plank on the forum still about - good old rocky balboa .
Benny The Noon

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

and the insults fly :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am

Lee J wrote:and the insults fly :laugh:

Don't be soft now fcker in a Fokker that's a flying insult
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 am

What grates me, more than anything. Is for 6 years, I never rose to any insult, I never lowered myself to reply to them. And the other night when I was insulted, I kept to them morals. I was not only insulted but ganged up on by two members. I did my best to ignore them. But I replied, not offensively, but I replied.

And for that effort I was carded. The argument as to why I was carded was lame, and the longer I left it the more aggravated I became.

In the meantime, Ciggy edits her posts so she looks innocent, and RBG puts up post which makes him look like the reasoning voice although he "stepped out of line".

But an apology is in order. I wont apologise to Ciggy, as their is nothing to apologise for. You call me a pervert I will call you whatever the hell you deserve. I wont apologise to RBG, I have a feeling all the people who know you are sorry for that.

But I will apologise for all the members who are having to read this tripe, I have dragged this forum down, I have made this place look pathetic with my inane responses. I have publicly aired my personal grievances when the topics should be about the mighty reds.

For that I am sorry, I hope you accept it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red-er-Dare » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 am

Kharhaz wrote:What grates me, more than anything. Is for 6 years, I never rose to any insult, I never lowered myself to reply to them. And the other night when I was insulted, I kept to them morals. I was not only insulted but ganged up on by two members. I did my best to ignore them. But I replied, not offensively, but I replied.

And for that effort I was carded. The argument as to why I was carded was lame, and the longer I left it the more aggravated I became.

In the meantime, Ciggy edits her posts so she looks innocent, and RBG puts up post which makes him look like the reasoning voice although he "stepped out of line".

But an apology is in order. I wont apologise to Ciggy, as their is nothing to apologise for. You call me a pervert I will call you whatever the hell you deserve. I wont apologise to RBG, I have a feeling all the people who know you are sorry for that.

But I will apologise for all the members who are having to read this tripe, I have dragged this forum down, I have made this place look pathetic with my inane responses. I have publicly aired my personal grievances when the topics should be about the mighty reds.

You were called a pervert?

It seems as though you've been judged and hungout to dry from one side of the argument to me mate while certain members appeared in their element to hound upon you.
That's ''inexcusable''

FWIW, you haven't brought the forum down. You're a good poster and an asset to this place.
Last edited by Red-er-Dare on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red-er-Dare

Postby rocky29 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 am

Kharhaz wrote:What grates me, more than anything. Is for 6 years, I never rose to any insult, I never lowered myself to reply to them. And the other night when I was insulted, I kept to them morals. I was not only insulted but ganged up on by two members. I did my best to ignore them. But I replied, not offensively, but I replied.

Dude everyone knows it wasnt your fault just move on. Look how many cards ive got. I know its nearing christamas but thats ridiculous.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum