The usual b'llsheet - Why ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:I have no idea why Ace was banned and i will agree as much as his constant digs annoy me and do nothing but wind people up Mick shouldnt of been banned . The thing is BM knows he is winding people up on purpose yet carries on and claims innocence . If he took out the constant little digs and wind up - like labelling people , groups , constant 7th place - the rest of his post would be a good read but people dont go past the little wind ups .

am sure mick does to, he isnt soft.

But igors post yesterday made sense where he said its about people not rising to bait.
Mick for years posted about footy and was given alot of abuse and in the end reacted with some sarcastic responses and appears to have carried that on.
He is a good poster though he knows his footy and contributes in my opinion alot.
He is never abusive though. He might repeat his points all of the time but that's his perogative. If he cant do that because his opinion is different to the mods that banned him then thats not right.

Mick isn't abusive in a direct way. But at the end of the day the only reason someone would be abusive on here is to get a rise out of someone and he does that in other ways. The constant digs ect.... he knows exactly what he is doing and in the last 6 months he has gone way overboard.

I notice those defending him and ace are he ones who shared the same point of view in regards to the previous manager. Maybe then that's why they fail to understand just how disrespectful he was?

The only point of view i shared with them is that the manager had his chance and failed and we needed change.

If they have not been abusive and have been banned then thats just not right.
Is it not ok on a forum for there to be some people that have a certain opinion and others a different one ?

The derailing of threads that has supposedly been happening, has this resulted in people complaining to the mods ?
Or is it just the mod got fed up and banned them ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I guess the only way to find out exactly why is to ask the mod himself ben .
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:I guess the only way to find out exactly why is to ask the mod himself ben .

its one of the reasons i started this thread.
I was asked to pm the mod if i wanted to discuss this further but i think transparancy would be the fairest thing in all of this.
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

At the end of the day Mods are just posters themselves and try to act in the way they think is best for the forum as a whole - they arent perfect and they will make wrong choices im sure but they do it free of charge and in their own free time .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

lol..fairest... yeah, that'll happen, brilliant one, should be in the jokes thread dude :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:At the end of the day Mods are just posters themselves and try to act in the way they think is best for the forum as a whole - they arent perfect and they will make wrong choices im sure but they do it free of charge and in their own free time .

i am grateful to what the mods do. They get nothing for it and are valuable.
I just think in this instance this particular mod has allowed his personal opinion of a poster to affect his decision on banning him.
Ben Patrick

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:At the end of the day Mods are just posters themselves and try to act in the way they think is best for the forum as a whole - they arent perfect and they will make wrong choices im sure but they do it free of charge and in their own free time .

I just think in this instance this particular mod has allowed his personal opinion of a poster to affect his decision on banning him.

I think theres only 2 or 3 of them that actually do anything, and one of them is biased.. i appreciate what they do, but i dont respect what they do  :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 pm

I respect 2 of them :;):
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

I think theres only 2 or 3 of them that actually do anything, and one of them is biased.. i appreciate what they do, but i dont respect what they do  :D

They are people at the end of the day with their own opinions about LFC and about posters.
But if you are a mod you should try and not allow your oen opinion to alter what your actions would be when dealing with posters.

Not that i could do that like  :D

I actually do respect them all though, i wouldnt do it.
Ben Patrick

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 pm

supersub wrote:On that note I'll leave you all to your own devices....it's a shame more attention is not given to actual football input on this forum rather than the baiting of other members...

its abit hard to do so when credible posters, who know their footy and can create interesting topics, such as Stu, S@int and Mick are banned isnt it?  ???
maypaxvobiscum

Postby babu » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:39 pm

:D

you're defending stu's many bans? Lost any point right there. I liked stu, but like lando he deserved his many bans.

Also s@int wasn't banned. He asked for his account to be deleted.

Ridiculous post.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 pm

I asked for mine to be banned but they wouldn't do it.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Lee J wrote:I asked for mine to be banned but they wouldn't do it.

for your what to be banned?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:I have been carded and warned mate - so both sides are been punished .

Internet gangsta - Benny the Noon  :D
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Lee J wrote:I asked for mine to be banned but they wouldn't do it.

for your what to be banned?

My account.  Fed up with it, got 3 cards now - last one for calling names and Abusing poor little inoccent 'butter wouldnt melt' CIGGY .

so I asked for this account to be removed and they said no.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum