The usual b'llsheet - Why ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 am

And this forum sinks to a new low

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 am

dawson99 wrote:well it only got to this as the forums been allowed to become a joke. yeah i know, if i dont like it, go somewhere else.
i dont care about cards. Couldnt care less if i was banned, the place is rubbish. How can you have a forum where its ok to abuse the current manager but not the ex manager? where people actualyl complain when the press dont have a go at the manager... where people talk when they know nothing and only one group ever gets in trouble for it.

The place is cr@p, im just hanging around til i get mroe cards to get my ban.. then i'll happily stay away

If you think this forum is bad for calling the manager , feckin hell youll end up with your own forum talking to yourself , this is actualy one of the tamest forums for the present manager , id go as far as to say its the least anti Roy place,  you only need to have a look around , and yes i will say that some of you wouldnt last five minutes on other forums an all. but so what ,as i said its a telly an a keyboard , an who the feck knows who or what is sitting behind that keyboard unless you happen to know them personally ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

NANNY RED wrote:
dawson99 wrote:well it only got to this as the forums been allowed to become a joke. yeah i know, if i dont like it, go somewhere else.
i dont care about cards. Couldnt care less if i was banned, the place is rubbish. How can you have a forum where its ok to abuse the current manager but not the ex manager? where people actualyl complain when the press dont have a go at the manager... where people talk when they know nothing and only one group ever gets in trouble for it.

The place is cr@p, im just hanging around til i get mroe cards to get my ban.. then i'll happily stay away

If you think this forum is bad for calling the manager , feckin hell youll end up with your own forum talking to yourself , this is actualy one of the tamest forums for the present manager , id go as far as to say its the least anti Roy place,  you only need to have a look around , and yes i will say that some of you wouldnt last five minutes on other forums an all. but so what ,as i said its a telly an a keyboard , an who the feck knows who or what is sitting behind that keyboard unless you happen to know them personally ,

you may believe that, but your little gang has been out of order so often its a joke.. and tis not that you are that anti roy, its just anyone who is anti rafa gets carded or banned, thats the joke. maybe we;re in the wrong gang
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 am

dawson99 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

you may believe that, but your little gang has been out of order so often its a joke.. and tis not that you are that anti roy, its just anyone who is anti rafa gets carded or banned, thats the joke. maybe we;re in the wrong gang

Doesnt excuse people going personal . Yes people may have gone overboard with regards to what they think of the manager but they have at least stuck to the manager - people have fought against that opinion with personal attacks .

I have been carded plenty of times and im not in favour of the current manager and rate the previous manager .

People have been banned not because of their belief on the managers but the constant flame war starting and knowing they are constantly winding people up .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:57 am

Benny The Noon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Doesnt excuse people going personal . Yes people may have gone overboard with regards to what they think of the manager but they have at least stuck to the manager - people have fought against that opinion with personal attacks .

I have been carded plenty of times and im not in favour of the current manager and rate the previous manager .

People have been banned not because of their belief on the managers but the constant flame war starting and knowing they are constantly winding people up .

bull... i could name loads of posters who coninually snipe and flame but have nothing done.. yet BM, who hasnt been that bad, but the mod just doesnt like is gone

its a crock o sh!te
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Daws there is no gang , or crew or anyone else ,that was put out on here who got the hump because everyone never agreed with what they said,   there are individual people who will say what they say, wether its about the manager or the tea lady, The problem is who ever liked our previous manager an thought he should of been given more time , have automaticaly been put in this supposed crew thingy as being completly anti Roy just because some did actualy think he wasnt good enough before he even came nevermind his name being mentioned, But im not gonna go on about himas its a waste of time, alls im concernedabout is because of this so called crew myth things are now being made personal,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:02 pm

It's life on forums unfortunatly - it's all peoples on choice and people look after it for free - you can never please everyone on a forum and there will always be someone who will not like an action a mod takes . Remember though there is more than one mod .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:03 pm

the personal stuff is bollox, but so is the whole site.. you lot do the woe is me, yet you can snipe at Roy non stop.. its just a compelte joke.. and it is all down to the ineptitude of the mdos who havent got a clue, take things personally and cant be professional. you cant ban BM for one thing and not someone else for exactly the same.. thats where the problem lies
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Kharhaz that was out of order talking about someones private life mate.

I didnt start this thread to try and get people arguing even more or get anyone banned.

I started it because i feel Mick and ace did not deserve being banned, and i genuinely feel there is an agenda against them by one mod.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:06 pm

You do know you can report posts to the moderator ? If you believe a post is against the rules and is sniping then report it . What is this " you lot " rubbish - I would like you to show me where I have insulted people on here to the extent of the level of abuse you yourself have given me ? If you don't like people critiszing the manager then ignore them or report them if you think it's out of order .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:You do know you can report posts to the moderator ? If you believe a post is against the rules and is sniping then report it . What is this " you lot " rubbish - I would like you to show me where I have insulted people on here to the extent of the level of abuse you yourself have given me ? If you don't like people critiszing the manager then ignore them or report them if you think it's out of order .

lol..why would i report posts to a mod? the mods are fecking clueless, not all of them, but id have more luck talking to my elbow

it shouldnt be one rule for one, different rule for another, which it is, which is bullsh!t... simples

Benny, you're clever about it, its in your tone, you talk down, you bring up things you shouldnt, you basically stoke the fire then step back.

Bav will try to talk about Roy in a negative manner in every post he makes

Nanny does the same

ciggy was in the Rafa thread talking about Rafa not being to blame in Serie A but then admitting months later shed never watched Serie a

Zara will just agree with what the other gals say

RBG gets drunk and makes me love

Muskawhtever winds everyone up

Sub bans BM and ace

LOL..seriously???
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:13 pm

bloody hell, i had an idea that i would only post in the chat part of the forum untill all te roy v raffa stuff was over  (and yes at the end of the day thats what it is and i dont care what any of you say) but now ypu bring it tothe chat area of he forum.....give it a rest lads, and thats coming from someone that got banned for having a pop at our old manager and is not too happy with the new one lol

there are some very nasty things being said to some members on here, me and Gigs have never got on that well but some of the things that have been said to her or about her on this forum are just so bang out of order.

it might be an idea to lock the forum down for a week clean it up and start as new, no cards , nothing, give every one a new start, we have a new manager, new owners
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm

You forgot add that BM creates half the problems on here with his constant labelling of people and creating of these so called groups which wind people up and he knows it . Don't be acting as if people like yourself and BM are innocent in all this - it takes two to tango .
Benny The Noon

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Meh

UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:You forgot add that BM creates half the problems on here with his constant labelling of people and creating of these so called groups which wind people up and he knows it . Don't be acting as if people like yourself and BM are innocent in all this - it takes two to tango .

exactly, it takes 2, i admit that, but when will others?

lock this thread. ban me and Thommo, get everyone taking the pi$$ out of Roy an make a Rafa statue and it'll all be fine
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum