The time machine thread - Set the controls:

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:17 am

peewee wrote:
red37 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:I'd like to witness the big bang and the very begining of earth, if for no other reason but to show those religous nuts that it wasnt created by God or whoever !

:nod

thats basically what i wrote in my previous thread, prove there is no god, prove there is no jesus etc etc etc

Im pretty sure there was a Jesus. Its whether he was the son of god or David Blaine im not sure of.
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:29 am

s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:
red37 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:I'd like to witness the big bang and the very begining of earth, if for no other reason but to show those religous nuts that it wasnt created by God or whoever !

thats basically what i wrote in my previous thread, prove there is no god, prove there is no jesus etc etc etc

Im pretty sure there was a Jesus. Its whether he was the son of god or David Blaine im not sure of.

ive no doubt there was a man called jesus of nazareth at one point in history. and no doubt he was some kind of 'local healer' type character that simply went about his business doing what he could to help inno.......!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!

(LIGHTNING BOLT STRIKES RED's' HOUSE!!)

...........................................................................^^^

:D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:51 am

Istanbul

Champions league final.   

Was'nt there to watch a beautiful piece of history being made so nows my chance, thanks red37. :bowdown
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:57 am

Of Course I believe in Jesus brother...He was one of the highly evolved beings , others being the Buddha, Sanat Kumar, Ramtha, Serapis Bey, El Morya , myself etc  :;):

Personally Id like to go back to the Lost empire of Atlantis, and lie back in a palace while beautiful women feed me grapes after a hard days gold mining :eyebrow
Last edited by Mikz on Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:56 am

So many answers

Hamburg 1960 to watch the Beatles, I wont interfere but can I have a drink and get off with a German Bird  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:58 pm

taff wrote:get off with a German Bird  :D

Like a condor?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:18 pm

Was thinking albatross
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:20 pm

dawson99 wrote:year 0 would get you his birth, ud have to wait around 36 years for his death.

ok, me?

1) the place you wish to visit - Spike Island

2) the date/time - early 1990

3) the event/history - The Stone Roses Gig

I was only 14 and didnt go to the gig, but would love to.

i was there :rasp

personally i'd go back to just before mobile phones were invented (late 80's ?) so i could just go about my daily business without pains in the @rse interrupting me every 5 mnutes :angry:  if i'm not at home/the office to answer the landline that means i'm somewhere else ie. F*CKIN BUSY :angry:  i'd also tell everybody back in the 80's to stop having mullets cos everybody will just copy them again 20 years later :lookaround

the mullet: satan's haircut
the 2006 mullet: satan's gay lover's haircut
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:36 pm

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:12 pm

You were at spike island? too class. My sis was there, got me some cool posters, but its not quite the same... and that picture is class... altho when i did my virgin mary anal joke everyone wanted me lynched!!!

id also like to go back 4 months when i could have had a keira knightley lookalike but i was getting off with some fat bird coz her tads were lubley jubbly :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:16 pm

dawson99 wrote:You were at spike island? too class. My sis was there, got me some cool posters, but its not quite the same... and that picture is class... altho when i did my virgin mary anal joke everyone wanted me lynched!!!

id also like to go back 4 months when i could have had a keira knightley lookalike but i was getting off with some fat bird coz her tads were lubley jubbly :D

It was nothing to do with the joke Dawson,  everyone just wanted you lynched  :D

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:18 pm

the old bet lynched effect :D

feck it, northern nonces can try all they want

mwahahahaha (maniacal laugh)

umbongo!!!

ps - cheers for the niceties s@int!!! :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:30 pm

dawson99 wrote:the old bet lynched effect :D

feck it, northern nonces can try all they want

mwahahahaha (maniacal laugh)

umbongo!!!

ps - cheers for the niceties s@int!!! :D

You know everyone loves you really Dawson. Apart from BarryBelfast anyway, and he's just upset cos he bought the rope and the wood for the scaffold :D

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:31 pm

nah, me and bb as i call him get on class. its the rejection he couldnt handle ;)

come on, lets all get a time machine, all go back to this morning, and then we can change these posts!!!

mwahahaha
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:45 am

s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:
red37 wrote:

Well, I'm going to be contraversial (and I don't think I'm a 'religious nut').

There is a God and He made the world.

Regarding the 'big bang' theory: what is left after a massive explosion?...precisely NOTHING....

But if you look at nature in all it's magnificence, you surely can't believe it came from an explosion.
Look at the beautiful skies and sunsets and the flowers and the wildlife and dare I say it US.....
believe what you will, but I know this is the work of God, the creator.
It is a beautiful world, a masterpiece and It didn't come from an explosion. (Read Genesis, the first book in the Bible for a proper account.  :) )

And laugh at me all you like, but I know there is a God.... from personal experience you see.

The existence of Jesus has been recorded in the old history books, so if you don't believe the Bible then there are secular records which prove He walked the earth.

And I will stick my neck out further and say:
He is the son of God.

Oh and S@int, there is the film "The Passion Of The Christ", which is appparently a very moving account of Jesus.
Haven't watched it myself, but apparently it's quite gorey, and shows it like it was. (For Him and everyone else who had to suffer the horrors of crucifixion).
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum