The sophe, ab, dward & adam thread - the smiley shed

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:16 pm

Don't take it to heart Adam
account deleted by request

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:34 pm

s@int wrote:Don't take it to heart Adam

I don't mind the jokes s@int but it's comments like this

I am however completely f'ucked off with the Real World being turned into some juvenile catch up chat f'ucking room

When I personally feel that I've not done anything wrong. So what if I have dropped in the odd 'afternoon all' and just talked general shit like nearly every member that posts in the real world does. The point is.... I do as every other member does and then get penalised just because I am younger. I can bet your bottom dollar that if someone like peewee or dawson would have posted what I posted in the real world then nothing would have been said.

now tell me who's got the real right to be f'ucked off round here.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:47 pm

I don't think I am helping mate and I don't want to stir things. Just don't take it so hard its only the 'net.

A few tables and chairs and a bar(soft drinks only :D ) and you can have your own "teen world"

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:03 am

I'm not taking it hard. As I said before I'm not angry or offended just disappointed. But there you go. It's an internet forum and you can't please everyone.

I like woof and think he's a great bloke and I'm not going to hold any grudge at all against him. But I just get a bit annoyed when I feel like I'm being treated like a little kid when on this forum I've got the same rights as everyone else. I'm going to keep posting in the real world.

So I've got no problem. Case closed as far as I'm concearned.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:22 am

I don't think anyone is treating you like a little kid Adam. Now go and play nicely with your little friends.

Sorry mate just a joke :D
Your footie posts are as good as anyones.

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:34 am

adamnbarrett wrote:I'm not taking it hard. As I said before I'm not angry or offended just disappointed. But there you go. It's an internet forum and you can't please everyone.

I like woof and think he's a great bloke and I'm not going to hold any grudge at all against him. But I just get a bit annoyed when I feel like I'm being treated like a little kid when on this forum I've got the same rights as everyone else. I'm going to keep posting in the real world.

Before you think I'm having a go at you Adam, I'm not. But I have looked at the beginning of the real world thread and its not a "good morning. How are you?" thread. From what I have read, it started when Thecatmeow" said he was leaving and the jokes ect started from there. I can understand Woof etc being annoyed by a thread being taken over by other members of the forum, when those members have their own thread. Surely you can see their point? If members want a thread for saying hello, goodnight and what are you up to, maybe we should start one. ???
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:44 am

kazza 1 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:I'm not taking it hard. As I said before I'm not angry or offended just disappointed. But there you go. It's an internet forum and you can't please everyone.

Before you think I'm having a go at you Adam, I'm not. But I have looked at the beginning of the real world thread and its not a "good morning. How are you?" thread. From what I have read, it started when Thecatmeow" said he was leaving and the jokes ect started from there. I can understand Woof etc being annoyed by a thread being taken over by other members of the forum, when those members have their own thread. Surely you can see their point? If members want a thread for saying hello, goodnight and what are you up to, maybe we should start one. ???

I know you're not having a go. I know how the real world started and I know why woof is annoyed. But the point I'm making is that other members such as dawson, ciggy etc etc all say stuff like 'morning all' and I just don't understand that when I did something like that I am picked on. It can only be because I'm younger. Otherwise why not do it to ciggy or someone else. why me?

The way I see it, I hate to point fingers but Sophe spouts shite on it and other members reply to her. I reply to her and get picked on. why?

Also, I'm not taking over anything, I'm posting on a PUBLIC forum. I didn't ask for this thread to be created. I didn't ask for any of these arguments to be created.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:45 am

[/quote]When I read Kazza's post on a previous page, it makes you realise that some things are more important than possibly starting an argument with me over a thread on an internet forum that dates back a few years.[UNQUOTE/]

Lets just leave the "Real World Thread" alone ppl. I did'nt realise wot thread I was posting in until tonight. I have more things on my mind than thinking about the arguments that are going to start over this. ???
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:46 am

I've apologised to woof. case closed.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:54 am

adamnbarrett wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:I'm not taking it hard. As I said before I'm not angry or offended just disappointed. But there you go. It's an internet forum and you  dawsoncan't please everyone.

I know you're not having a go. I know how the real world started and I know why woof is annoyed. But the point I'm making is that other members such as dawson, ciggy etc etc all say stuff like 'morning all' and I just don't understand that when I did something like that I am picked on. It can only be because I'm younger. Otherwise why not do it to ciggy or someone else. why me?

The way I see it, I hate to point fingers but Sophe spouts shite on it and other members reply to her. I reply to her and get picked on. why?

Also, I'm not taking over anything, I'm posting on a PUBLIC forum. I didn't ask for this thread to be created. I didn't ask for any of these arguments to be created.

KK Adam. I understand where you are coming from chum. But this thread was started in 2004. Dawson, Ciggy and Woof and a few other know wot the thread is all about. Us "Newbies" dont really know. Why dont you start a thread that everyone can come on and say hello, good morning or what ever you want to say. That way the real world thread is left alone?

On the subject of Sophe.... if you think she spouts rubbish  why do you answer her?? Would it not be easier just to iggy her?
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:56 am

adamnbarrett wrote:I've apologised to woof. case closed.

Good lad!!! :bowdown
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:57 am

kazza 1 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:I'm not taking it hard. As I said before I'm not angry or offended just disappointed. But there you go. It's an internet forum and you  dawsoncan't please everyone.

KK Adam. I understand where you are coming from chum. But this thread was started in 2004. Dawson, Ciggy and Woof and a few other know wot the thread is all about. Us "Newbies" dont really know. Why dont you start a thread that everyone can come on and say hello, good morning or what ever you want to say. That way the real world thread is left alone?

On the subject of Sophe.... if you think she spouts rubbish  why do you answer her?? Would it not be easier just to iggy her?

I know what you mean but I don't want to participate in conversations that say 'hello, how are you?' either, so I don't want to start a thread with all that in. Believe it or not I'm on your side and I've just sent more or less the same thing in a PM to woof.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:04 am

Its a football forum babes. There are no sides. We all support the same football team... LIVERPOOL.  But some of the guys on this forum have been here from day one. Thats why they have over 10,000 posts.

Anyway, if your only 15, why are you still posting? Should you not be in bed? Do you not have school in the morning? (and this is not a joke :) )
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:08 am

kazza 1 wrote:Its a football forum babes. There are no sides. We all support the same football team... LIVERPOOL.  But some of the guys on this forum have been here from day one. Thats why they have over 10,000 posts.

Anyway, if your only 15, why are you still posting? Should you not be in bed? Do you not have school in the morning? (and this is not a joke :) )

ahhh well. I've got a few pages of coursework to type up. Plus we start late tomorrow as it's a teacher training day thing. So as soon as I've finished this courework I'll be off  :)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:15 am

adamnbarrett wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:Its a football forum babes. There are no sides. We all support the same football team... LIVERPOOL.  But some of the guys on this forum have been here from day one. Thats why they have over 10,000 posts.

ahhh well. I've got a few pages of coursework to type up. Plus we start late tomorrow as it's a teacher training day thing. So as soon as I've finished this courework I'll be off  :)

Good ole teacher training days!!! Good luck with your course work. I know what its like, I have coursework of my own. I have a Spanish paper due in shortly.
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum