Tarot experiment - Feedback

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby red37 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:30 pm

im asking for your help. and your genuine participation.

ive been studying the tarot for quite some time now. and i feel ive built up my confidence enough to 'test' myself in a wider field...this is where you lot come in.

one or two points first...

1. this id never do for my own gain. my own time is the only thing spent.
2. it is meant to be a 'fun' thread, not a serious, heavy or weird one
3. the only thing i ask in return is a few details from yourself, in P.M if you prefer, such as: date of birth
                                        used name (i.e the one you call your self)
                                        your hair/skin type.
and if you wish, a question. if you dont have one ill do me best!

thats all i need. im not a crackpot, im open and probably a bit too naiive at times, arent we all?  but i only want to do this to actually experience feedback from you. nothing more. whether right or wrong. just your input.
there may be dozens of posts that follow ripping my head off.. and that would be a shame.

if nobody is interested, fine i fully am prepared for that and why should you feel uncomfortable.
if however you fancy giving my 'experiment a go....then great!! im only too keen to work with you.
just to point out further, this is not a plan to be the next gypsy rose lee or anything. and im not being clever either. i use this request from you so i may learn something from this world.. if it can be of any slightest help to you also..then that makes the point of this thread worth while imo.

bottom line: i want to try out what ive learnt. on you lot :)

ill try to do the best with whoever responds using a combination of the tarot, numerology(the study of numbers,loosely) and my own insight. this can be done remotely provided the details you give me are accurate.
ill PM when ive sorted them.

genuinly, thanks in advance if you can contribute, its only meant as a fun excersise. there is nothing to fear. ok its an unusual thread but, so what! lifes unusual. give it a go.

thanks

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:52 pm

im still waiting on your answer mate -or is there a queue? :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:06 pm

will see
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:12 pm

Mikz wrote:im still waiting on your answer mate -or is there a queue? :D

you need to give me some details first mikz  :p

like i said to wooly, today (my day off) wasnt the best of days to devote my full attention to this. as i say, give me the info and i will as soon as possible get onto doing them for you..besides there is no rush  ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:14 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:will see

see what? im doing this as an exercise not a prize. cra  :)

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby neil » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:31 pm

red37 wrote:im asking for your help. and your genuine participation.

ive been studying the tarot for quite some time now. and i feel ive built up my confidence enough to 'test' myself in a wider field...this is where you lot come in.

one or two points first...

1. this id never do for my own gain. my own time is the only thing spent.
2. it is meant to be a 'fun' thread, not a serious, heavy or weird one
3. the only thing i ask in return is a few details from yourself, in P.M if you prefer, such as: date of birth
                                        used name (i.e the one you call your self)
                                        your hair/skin type.
and if you wish, a question. if you dont have one ill do me best!

thats all i need. im not a crackpot, im open and probably a bit too naiive at times, arent we all?  but i only want to do this to actually experience feedback from you. nothing more. whether right or wrong. just your input.
there may be dozens of posts that follow ripping my head off.. and that would be a shame.

if nobody is interested, fine i fully am prepared for that and why should you feel uncomfortable.
if however you fancy giving my 'experiment a go....then great!! im only too keen to work with you.
just to point out further, this is not a plan to be the next gypsy rose lee or anything. and im not being clever either. i use this request from you so i may learn something from this world.. if it can be of any slightest help to you also..then that makes the point of this thread worth while imo.

bottom line: i want to try out what ive learnt. on you lot :)

ill try to do the best with whoever responds using a combination of the tarot, numerology(the study of numbers,loosely) and my own insight. this can be done remotely provided the details you give me are accurate.
ill PM when ive sorted them.

genuinly, thanks in advance if you can contribute, its only meant as a fun excersise. there is nothing to fear. ok its an unusual thread but, so what! lifes unusual. give it a go.

thanks

let me try you, I've got to get ready so just bear with me for a few seconds...................................................................................
..........................................................................................
.........oooooooooooooo................oooooooooooo.....is that you Red?......Red can you hear me?.........ooooooooooooo........you have drunk beer in Witherspoond on Warrington Rd..........you have shopped in Morrisons..........I see a man....a big man... with a white and black rugby kit on..........wow s.hit what happened? was I gone long?   ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:03 am

ages

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:52 am

not long enough  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37