Stu the red v hustlers revenge - Playground

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby The Bench » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:17 am

Lads. Have it out on this thread. We'll all make a big circle and chant fightfightfight! and we'll stay till the teachers break it up. Lets have the other threads for footy discussion not homoerotic flirting sessions. :)
The Bench

Postby RedorDead » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:27 am

LMAO...not been here long but have noticed the...erm...banter between those two...nice idea bench!!! Oh, by the way I'm not taking sides on the matter although one of them is clearly a bit of a knob....I won't say his name as body builders intimidate me *cough*
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:04 am

Bench  ,certain individuals who you have included in this thread  (not Stu)  are at this present time the most reviled and  abhorrent viruses currently infecting this forum .

I refer to ********  revenge  who in the past  has posted such obnoxious  threads expressing  his  vile opinions  on no lesser subject than Hillsborough  .

He in my opinion has treaded on hallowed ground and should be treated with contempt and disdain and not advocated a thread for the bile he regurgitates on this forum .

I think you should check his thread entitled Lay of Wayne Rooney  and all will be revealed . How anyone affords this  maggot any response  whatsoever ,is the biggest mystery  on this forum.
By the way read your threads and their  a welcome addition to the blend on this forum
Happy posting fella
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Bench » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:17 am

RBG, Thanks for that mate, As you can tell by my post count I've only recently joined these boards, the thread was set up as a bit of fun and to try and keep the majority of posts footy related. Read the post you mentioned, thanks for the tip. YNWA
The Bench

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:19 pm

This is going over here.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:31 pm

Whenever Hustlers Revenge Posts nobody should reply so he F***S off for good, thats one way to teach the maggot.:angry: :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:37 pm

I have never EVER seen pne of his posts, why does he never post in general chat?
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Return to General Chat Forum