this month
26%
never - he has seen the error of his ways
17%

Total votes : 23

Postby Stu.Murph » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:56 pm

Here ya go...

Do with it what you must...

Wonder if Welsh Wizzard will now make an appearance?

:D
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:07 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:I would say between 3 days and a week, so I gave Stu the benefit of the doubt and put him down for a week. If this fowler thing escalates and he doesn't learn to be accepting, he willl be banned within a couple of days. You are to grumpy for a girl like her Stu.

You'd be suprised... :eyebrow

What if she corrected or challenged you on a topic?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:11 pm

hed just knock her out, stick an ashton face mask on and then hed be happy :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:29 pm

dawson99 wrote:hed just knock her out, stick an ashton face mask on and then hed be happy :p

He wouldn't bother punching her. He would just put the mask on first when meeting her, and then he would be happy :p
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:20 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:Here ya go...

Do with it what you must...

Wonder if Welsh Wizzard will now make an appearance?

why would welsh wizard make an appearence stu? explain yourself mate...
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:30 pm

Saw stu at a black tie event recently, unfortunatly his date was a little uncommunicative.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm

This was posted in a now locked thread but I feel Stu's question deserves some kind of response

You've got three :censored: in a room, one 5'11 blonde hair, one black, 5'11 black hair, the other 7 foot, blonde hair.

You describe the blonde one as a blonde :censored: the black one as a black :censored: and the lanky one as a lanky :censored: . Whats the difference?

Well Stu if the black one was one of the lads down my way then you'd be taking your meals through a straw for the rest of your life , but then again you wouldn't actually call a black lad your own age and weight a black :censored: to his face would yer ?

I guess thats the difference .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:50 pm

woof woof ! wrote:This was posted in a now locked thread but I feel Stu's question deserves some kind of response

You've got three :censored: in a room, one 5'11 blonde hair, one black, 5'11 black hair, the other 7 foot, blonde hair.

You describe the blonde one as a blonde :censored: the black one as a black :censored: and the lanky one as a lanky :censored: . Whats the difference?

Well Stu if the black one was one of the lads down my way then you'd be taking your meals through a straw for the rest of your life , but then again you wouldn't actually call a black lad your own age and weight a black :censored: to his face would yer ?

Sadly you can't reason with bigots woof.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:01 pm

woof woof ! wrote:This was posted in a now locked thread but I feel Stu's question deserves some kind of response

Yet again you miss the point completely in your attempts to start a fight. The thread was closed for a reason now run along and go and play with your other clique members Woofta because I'm getting increasingly bored of you and your petty attempts to get me banned.

You've been acting a like a complete bellend on here long enough, some of the stuff said you've said to, and about the mods as well as other members is bang out of order and you want to thank you're lucky stars there is one rule for one and one for the clique otherwise you'd have been banned a long time ago.

And don't give me :censored: about caring, you obviously do otherwise this wouldn't be the first thing you do everyday and you wouldn't spend so much time on here. Also you'd have stuck to your "I'm off" sulk.

You act like a complete child and you're in your fifties lad, whats that all about? Get ya head sorted.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Rafa D » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:04 pm

Calm Down Lid, its only the internet. :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:06 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:

Sadly you can't reason with bigots woof.

You are a complete bellend.

You've obviously never seen the real world and met real people outside your tiny little village you narrow minded arrogant little jobsworth.

You want to try minding your own business instead of getting involved with things that don't concern you and discussions which you have absoloutely nothing except politically correct bull to back yourself up on. As I said, the thread was locked for a reason.

You're exactly whats wrong with this country and people like you are the exact reason this country is in the state its in, is continuing to get worse, we get ripped for tax and the police force is in its current state.

Scum. Simple as that. Low life scum.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:07 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:

Yet again you miss the point completely in your attempts to start a fight. The thread was closed for a reason now run along and go and play with your other clique members Woofta because I'm getting increasingly bored of you and your petty attempts to get me banned.

You've been acting a like a complete bellend on here long enough, some of the stuff said you've said to, and about the mods as well as other members is bang out of order and you want to thank you're lucky stars there is one rule for one and one for the clique otherwise you'd have been banned a long time ago.

And don't give me :censored: about caring, you obviously do otherwise this wouldn't be the first thing you do everyday and you wouldn't spend so much time on here. Also you'd have stuck to your "I'm off" sulk.

You act like a complete child and you're in your fifties lad, whats that all about? Get ya head sorted.

Stu leave it mate! :D

It aint worth it and besides you've more than made your point as usual!

Go and get your fridge full of beer and get pi.ssed and watch the game and shout at the telly......thats what im gonna do! :buttrock  :D
66-1120597113

Postby Sabre » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Racism is not allowed nor tolerated in this site, according to our rules.

As far as I could read in the other thread Stu is against racism, and he also stated all the races are the same for him. Some members were discussing the politic correctness, and especifically about the language.

To pick a especific quote of that thread without the context and without the link might mislead a neutral reader about Stu being a racist. I'm sure Woof Woof didn't mean that because it would be tendentious and he's a gentleman. That thread was locked for touching a sensitive topic.

In the other hand, Stu's response with name callings in this thread is unacceptable.

So the best thing will be to lock this thread aswell.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum