Stop the tax! - No more!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:40 pm

taff wrote:I agree in principle with the idea, the scaremongering stories have to be said and the tracking thing I m not up for but the car usage is excessive in this country.  Maybe this needs to be refined and there has to be an alternative like subsidy for electric cars or a good public transport system which is safe and reliable.

the only solution is a proper public transport system which is a genuine alternative to taking the car. currently apart from london we're absolutely LIGHT YEARS away from having this

we also need to swap weather with spain so i don't mind standing at the bus stop at 7.30am in winter
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:47 pm

we also need to swap weather with spain so i don't mind standing at the bus stop at 7.30am in winter

But as with the English they'll only moan if its too hot :D
66-1112520797

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:16 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

i won't - i'll just go to work in my leoparskin speedo's :D  the sight of that would be enought to clear the traffic off ANY f*ckin road :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:16 pm

anyway, get signing the petition ya buggers
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Woollyback wrote:
taff wrote:I agree in principle with the idea, the scaremongering stories have to be said and the tracking thing I m not up for but the car usage is excessive in this country.  Maybe this needs to be refined and there has to be an alternative like subsidy for electric cars or a good public transport system which is safe and reliable.

the only solution is a proper public transport system which is a genuine alternative to taking the car. currently apart from london we're absolutely LIGHT YEARS away from having this

Electric cars as well, it works in cities throughout the world so why not over here.  I dont begrudge the people who have to use cars, I have a car and need to use it at times, but the amount of people, especially in cities who use cars, sometimes large cars for mundane reasons has to stop.

This is not America with huge amounts of space yet we act as if it is.  Small electric cars fo city use has to be promoted and those that then have to use cars as part of their work will see the benefit.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:24 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

i won't - i'll just go to work in my leoparskin speedo's :D  the sight of that would be enought to clear the traffic off ANY f*ckin road :laugh:

:D

BTW I cant vote as I no longer reside in the UK, but it was things like this that pi$$ed me off living back home. And helped me be persuaded to move abroad, that and my misses, the white sand and blue seas.

Woolly you could strut your stuff around here in your Leopardskin speedo's, but some of the more indigenous people might take a spear to you and eat you.  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Rafa D » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:00 pm

dawson99 wrote:im funny looking

I concur.  :grinning:
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:25 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

:D

BTW I cant vote as I no longer reside in the UK, but it was things like this that pi$$ed me off living back home. And helped me be persuaded to move abroad, that and my misses, the white sand and blue seas.

Woolly you could strut your stuff around here in your Leopardskin speedo's, but some of the more indigenous people might take a spear to you and eat you.  :D

mate i'd emigrate tonight at the drop of a hat and tear up my uk passport forever, i wasn't meant to live here there's so many things about britain that are terminally wrong (particularly the weather   :wwww ). i've lived in manchester for 12 years and it still depresses me how little sunshine and how much rain we get here, it's f*ckin shocking but 99% of the locals have always lived here so don't know any better. i grew up on the wales coast which is like feckin california compared to here :angry:  when's the next ferry outta here? :wwww
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:41 am

when's the next ferry outta here

When the next one comes in at Dover with all the immigrants on it, so about ten minutes..... hurry !
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:47 am

Bamaga man wrote:

When the next one comes in at Dover with all the immigrants on it, so about ten minutes..... hurry !

I think its very politically incorrect to call them immigrants, you should use the correct term "new owners".
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:55 am

s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

I think its very politically incorrect to call them immigrants, you should use the correct term "new owners".

F.uck PC I aint in the UK anymore  :D
66-1112520797

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:07 am

dawson99 wrote:sorry, left pc on at work and someone hacked in!!!

What do you actually work as?
66-1120597113

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:18 am

This country drove Thatcher out in 1990, we'll drive Blair out in 2007, because I don't care what anyone says Labour and Conservatives are the same, Blair and Thatcher are the same, the only difference was Thatcher had the bottle to say to people "I'm going to make you poor".  Blair doesn't even do that much, I've never voted Labour or Tory and I never :censored: will. There is absolutely no way I'll put that tracking device on the dash board of my car, I'd rather be sent to prison than have my privacy infringed. Blair bangs on about human rights, yet he's breaching those rights he implemented in 1998. The guy is a joke, next he'll be pushing legalisation through tag every blokes never regions with a tag to check how many times they screw someone a day.
67-1161385641

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:26 am

How can public transport in the country be "safe" and "reliable" when the state owns the trains and the stations and not the track? If you want good public transport, bloody nationalise everything, for every area. How can the state own the trains and the stations, but not the track, its absolute crazy.
67-1161385641

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:54 am

CharmlessMan wrote:This country drove Thatcher out in 1990, we'll drive Blair out in 2007, because I don't care what anyone says Labour and Conservatives are the same, Blair and Thatcher are the same, the only difference was Thatcher had the bottle to say to people "I'm going to make you poor".  Blair doesn't even do that much, I've never voted Labour or Tory and I never :censored: will. There is absolutely no way I'll put that tracking device on the dash board of my car, I'd rather be sent to prison than have my privacy infringed. Blair bangs on about human rights, yet he's breaching those rights he implemented in 1998. The guy is a joke, next he'll be pushing legalisation through tag every blokes never regions with a tag to check how many times they screw someone a day.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Chill out like!!   
Just dont have one! I'ts like the water charges over here...sh.it but will happen!...Resist and be overpowered!

Ok face it ...say NO to dashboard cr@p ...OK!! Bottom line is the government will get you and me in the LONG GRASS.

Nothing we can do..unless ya all wanna start an uprising against taxes!!

Compliance is easier ........Starting a revolution is harder!lol

They are bigger than us...Bow down?    NO FUC.KIN WAY!!!
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum