Stomach trouble

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:59 am

Mikz wrote:I have a hiatus hernia too brother. One word of advice ,if yer goin for the camera, be sure they knock ya out. I chose the other option and its the worst experience youll ever have. I had imagined it was a tiny thin camera wire but it was more like a telephone cable arghhh thought i was being choked to death.
I take tablets for mine, but once ya get on the medication for a while it settles down . Now i find i only need to take the tablets when i feel bloated, but ya may forget about drink for a while especially vodka and stuff. :D

they knocked me out brother and i am thankful for that, but i hope the camera was clean and not the same one they use to go in the back door   :D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:00 am

peewee wrote:
Mikz wrote:I have a hiatus hernia too brother. One word of advice ,if yer goin for the camera, be sure they knock ya out. I chose the other option and its the worst experience youll ever have. I had imagined it was a tiny thin camera wire but it was more like a telephone cable arghhh thought i was being choked to death.
I take tablets for mine, but once ya get on the medication for a while it settles down . Now i find i only need to take the tablets when i feel bloated, but ya may forget about drink for a while especially vodka and stuff. :D

they knocked me out brother and i am thankful for that, but i hope the camera was clean and not the same one they use to go in the back door   :D

they probably took it out of the back door, and thrust it straight down his gob

NHS has to meet targets you know  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:07 am

Judge wrote:
peewee wrote:

they probably took it out of the back door, and thrust it straight down his gob

NHS has to meet targets you know  :D

:D
66-1112520797

Postby Mikz » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:38 am

:D I never let him go in the back door ...he explained in a nice professional manner how important it was and I explained in a typical Belfast manner Id be havin none of it!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:50 am

Mikz wrote: :D I never let him go in the back door ...he explained in a nice professional manner how important it was and I explained in a typical Belfast manner Id be havin none of it!

you were probably abused and filmed while asleep  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:21 am

Cheers Lads and Lassies, I might give that ranatidine a go. After a nights sleep and stomach is still bubbling :angry:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:26 am

have a shit, fart and some andrews salts

that'll do it :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:30 am

:D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:07 pm

I get it but not as bad as some on here to be honest.  I avoid fizzy drinks mind you.

Went to a chiropractor about a back injury a few years ago, just a strain but got talking to him about my stomach and he manipulated the spine and it did help as there is pressure on your body from your spine.  I can recommend it but you do have to go regularly and do the exercises he tells you to do which I didnt once my back sprain got better
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymacfrom40yardsout » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:42 pm

What the guy said about being sedated for it(the camera down the gut), I can only STRONGLY agree  with! honestly! it's a horrible, horrible experience!

don't listen to anyone who tells you it's no problem, cos it AIN'T!

You just want to throw up, all the time, but you can't, because you've got this thick tube rammed down yer gob.

horrible.
Last edited by Garymacfrom40yardsout on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garymacfrom40yardsout

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:31 pm

Set of pussies :D It only takes 2 minutes for the camera job if you are awake, you have to stay there for hours if they sedate you. Just remember to keep breathing and its not THAT bad, not nice but it doesn't last very long. You are also a lot less likely to have problems if your awake. Just think your g/f has to deal with something similar every night.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Mikz » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:13 pm

Aye right Saint! lol
   Ive seen myself on the deck with three or four size 12s headin my direction ...and I dont remember panickin as bad as I did when I was on that table.  Pitch black...everyone holding me down and being mercilessly choked slowly...fcukking hell Id never go thru it again... :no

:grinning: I can understand why they hold ya down...cos ya think yer fightin for yer last breath
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:14 pm

It's the body's way of saying "no more booze please".
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:17 pm

:bump

I was taking Nexium but they didn't do anything for me. I never get heartburn and most things i eat don't annoy me but if I go near Alcohol at all the next day i have the worst Acid Reflux ever seen. I basically spend the whole day in bed with a migraine and get sick about six times.

I had 5 pints on Saturday night and spent the whole of Sunday in bed with my head pounding and throwing up pure acid. Ive had the camera down me and was told I had an inflamed stomach. I have changed my diet and am now eating healthy but still cant have a few pints.

My doctor has now put me on SURMONTIL and so I have started to take that......

Do I have to give beer up for good?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:27 pm

sorry to hear about your stomach trouble mate.....best thing i would advice (having never had anything like this) is DON'T read up about illnesses it MIGHT be.  The stress of reading about all the nasty diseases out there will only make it worse....just do what the doc says and let them figure it out.

I once tried to look up something on the internet and it was the worse thing ever....my minor problem because huge 'cos i thought it might be a number of serious things.  Once i had the doctor check it out it turned out to be nothing and i'd stressed out for nothing too!

keep calm and let them work it out for you.....and you'll be on the beers in no time  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum