Speke,garston - Sounds bad

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Pedro Maradona » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:42 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Speke is a feckin sh!tehole bazza lad, don't go nowhere near the place. Put it this way ace , i would feel safer in Belfast 20 years  ago walking down a Catholic part of town singing he sash ,rather that live in Speke, an that's no exageration (sp). :D

Come to Wavertree Bazza lad, it's gods little acre. :D

why would anyone want to sing the sash lol??
I walked down the Shankill (main hardline Protestant area)and had to keep my mouth shut or Id have been killed for having a southern irish accent....scary scary place....mind you my southern Irish accent saved me a couple of years ago from getting mugged by a a bloke with a machete near stanley park!
Location location location...
Pedro Maradona

Postby neil » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:46 am

BarryBelfast wrote:Neil do we get a free peronsonality whilst in SPEKE?

You must hve forgotteb to collect yours at Morrisons:D

duhhh

:D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:49 am

neil wrote:its not as bad as that, there seems to be a bit of regeneration on the go at the moment, they're even building a brand new Morrisons store. Fact is its a gateway to Liverpool and is now being treated as such(1st impressions) also alot of satellite firms have sprung up around the fords/jaguar plants which are creating well paid jobs. This post was for Spekes benefit, not the navvy wino.

don't forget there's the Retail Park aswell, it's close to the airport and I heard somewhere there's plans to build a big cinema and bowling alley round there too.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:15 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
neil wrote:its not as bad as that, there seems to be a bit of regeneration on the go at the moment, they're even building a brand new Morrisons store. Fact is its a gateway to Liverpool and is now being treated as such(1st impressions) also alot of satellite firms have sprung up around the fords/jaguar plants which are creating well paid jobs. This post was for Spekes benefit, not the navvy wino.

don't forget there's the Retail Park aswell, it's close to the airport and I heard somewhere there's plans to build a big cinema and bowling alley round there too.

A retail park?

What do they sell?
FFS 4 hubcaps are dearer than a house in Speke!It seems a really strange place all the same...i feel its like the Hotel California of Liverpool...you can checkout anytime you want,but you can never leave!

Speke/Speak=dump!

neil cat avatar man only embelished that with his full and lively infectious screaming personality!

BUT HEY MORRISONS ARE COMING!  WOO>>>>HOOOO!

:D
66-1120597113

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:18 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:

A retail park?

What do they sell?

They've got Boots, Next, River Island, JD Sports, Burton, DFS, Currys, Comet, HMV, WHSmith, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds etc.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:21 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:

A retail park?

What do they sell?

They've got Boots, Next, River Island, JD Sports, Burton, DFS, Currys, Comet, HMV, WHSmith, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds etc.

:oh:
66-1120597113

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:54 pm

Lots more aswell Barry mate. Gap aswell as B&Q which is handy. They're adding more all the time.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:09 pm

He's takin the pi55 adam, he doesn't appreciate how pleasant and safe the shopping experience is there unlike say Warrington (about 10miles away) where the kiddies get blown up whilst buying new shoes.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:12 pm

Are you really thinking of moving Bazza mate? And are you really paying £700 a month for your house? Thats mad mate. Would you not be better putting your name down for something with the Housing Exc? I have a 2 bedroom flat, ok it might not be that big, but its big enough for me. I only pay £39 a week for it. They do all the repairs and I'm getting a new kitchen in a few months. They put the gas in 2 years ago and it did'nt cost me squat. Have you thought about moving out of Belfast City centre? Move to the out skirts!!

My Webpagehttp://www.propertynews.com/results....efine=1
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:59 pm

kazza 1 wrote:Are you really thinking of moving Bazza mate? And are you really paying £700 a month for your house? Thats mad mate. Would you not be better putting your name down for something with the Housing Exc? I have a 2 bedroom flat, ok it might not be that big, but its big enough for me. I only pay £39 a week for it. They do all the repairs and I'm getting a new kitchen in a few months. They put the gas in 2 years ago and it did'nt cost me squat. Have you thought about moving out of Belfast City centre? Move to the out skirts!!

Yes kazza but not to speke! neil cathead lives there.....meow!
In Morrisons!

Yeah looking to spread our wings...Be a while and a bit further a field,saving doh hun! :D
66-1120597113

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:09 am

BarryBelfast wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:Are you really thinking of moving Bazza mate? And are you really paying £700 a month for your house? Thats mad mate. Would you not be better putting your name down for something with the Housing Exc? I have a 2 bedroom flat, ok it might not be that big, but its big enough for me. I only pay £39 a week for it. They do all the repairs and I'm getting a new kitchen in a few months. They put the gas in 2 years ago and it did'nt cost me squat. Have you thought about moving out of Belfast City centre? Move to the out skirts!!

Yes kazza but not to speke! neil cathead lives there.....meow!
In Morrisons!

Yeah looking to spread our wings...Be a while and a bit further a field,saving doh hun! :D

Mon out to Rathcoole Bazza!! Its not a bad place to live and theres a wee Bloo's club around the corner thats looking new memebers!! :laugh:

But all joking aside, I know what you mean mate. The sooner I get my Spanish down to a T, I'll be away to! I have been checking out websites for house/apartments to rent in Spain. Theres quite a few that look good and the rents not to bad! I cant wait to go!!!
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:13 am

neil wrote:He's takin the pi55 adam, he doesn't appreciate how pleasant and safe the shopping experience is there unlike say Warrington (about 10miles away) where the kiddies get blown up whilst buying new shoes.

You are a sick bas.tard making a joke outta that!!

I always said you were a boring cu.nt.........You direct that as an insult to me yet you are that thick and uneducated to differ between a British NI man and an Irish Nationalist!

You are thick as my grammar neil and should apologise...then again you are a tramp so i expect nothing!

DEEPEST SYMPATHIES to Jonathon Ball aged 3 and family!

Neil you are ignorant,pitiful and wrong!

If i post on here to the day i die i will never read a single letter of a single post from you under my eye as you are worth nothing!

SCUM
66-1120597113

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:32 am

neil wrote:He's takin the pi55 adam, he doesn't appreciate how pleasant and safe the shopping experience is there unlike say Warrington (about 10miles away) where the kiddies get blown up whilst buying new shoes.

:no  :no  :no
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:35 am

adamnbarrett wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:

A retail park?

What do they sell?

Gap and Borders too  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:47 am

who's jokin? why dont you knob off, I and others will never forget.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum