Smegs wonderful world of W*nk

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:45 am

kazza 1 wrote:
Mikz wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:I have only just realised what this thread is all about!!! :laugh:
And the answer to Smeg's question..... I would not class it as being unfaithful. What man out there dont "choke the chicken" over the thought of a girl he seen earlier in the street?? He would'nt be normal if he did'nt. As far as I am concered, they are harmless fantasies.

Youve a strange idea about the male gender there sister .Id say thats pretty abnormal
Can I just point out ..some of us come home to women who are a good bit nicer than the average floozie on the street   

:eyebrow

I wouldnt even glance sideways at a woman in the street :lookaround ignore em all -Ignorance is Bliss

Are you trying to say that, if a really good looking girl passed you in the street you would'nt have a second glance at her, then maybe later on, say your having a shower, the thought would come back and you would'nt think what it would be like to give her one. Then have a ham shank? ???  Hmmmm, thats strange........... Maybe there are no good looking ladies where you live............

kazza, men dont work like that, they dont think about a girl they see in the street, its either someone they know or a celeb, more often than not someone they know, thats why they dont tell you, lol.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:51 am

ive told kazza all sorts, and she dropped em :D  :p  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 89-1159041913 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:12 am

i almost got dumped doing that
my girlfriend found out and got
rather upset because she
thought she was :censored: in the sack
its like when women use dildo's
men feel like theyre small
down below.
same rule applis
although its not cheating
it can stil upset your bird!
so knock it on the head, son.
89-1159041913

Postby Smeg » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:15 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
Mikz wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:I have only just realised what this thread is all about!!! :laugh:
And the answer to Smeg's question..... I would not class it as being unfaithful. What man out there dont "choke the chicken" over the thought of a girl he seen earlier in the street?? He would'nt be normal if he did'nt. As far as I am concered, they are harmless fantasies.

Youve a strange idea about the male gender there sister .Id say thats pretty abnormal
Can I just point out ..some of us come home to women who are a good bit nicer than the average floozie on the street   

I wouldnt even glance sideways at a woman in the street :lookaround ignore em all -Ignorance is Bliss

Are you trying to say that, if a really good looking girl passed you in the street you would'nt have a second glance at her, then maybe later on, say your having a shower, the thought would come back and you would'nt think what it would be like to give her one. Then have a ham shank? ???  Hmmmm, thats strange........... Maybe there are no good looking ladies where you live............

kazza, men dont work like that, they dont think about a girl they see in the street, its either someone they know or a celeb, more often than not someone they know, thats why they dont tell you, lol.

celebs are pointless for the knuckle shuffle, what you need is a real taboo one, yano; a bird you would class as a 6/10, tat you probably/maybe shouldnt do but still would.  :D  Thems the best.

And when I say taboo i dont mean peedo stuff, all above board people.
Smeg

Postby anti-hero » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:27 pm

Smeg wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
Mikz wrote:

celebs are pointless for the knuckle shuffle, what you need is a real taboo one, yano; a bird you would class as a 6/10, tat you probably/maybe shouldnt do but still would.  :D  Thems the best.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:35 pm

Smeg so true, like your birds dirty mate, or your sisters best friend, Quality!!

Off to bed  :D
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:17 pm

I understand where your coming from Rafa. But have you never been in a club or bar and seen a really good looking girl and thought about what you would like to do to her? Then maybe do the four finger shuffle when you get home or maybe dream about it and sort yourself out in the morning? I'm not saying that men do it with every good looking girl they see but maybe the odd one. I am in a very happy relationship but I do see fellas in town or when I'm out and I think what it would be like. But dont make me unfaithful. I love my partner with all my heart.
Some men out there cant jump to attention at the drop of a hat, so if thinking about a good looking girl that they have seen helps then why not. At the end of the day, if they are happy in their relationship and it helps them along, I'm not against it. Its just the same as watching a blue. If you watch them when your other half is in bed, then jack off, are you  cheating on her? I think not... your just getting a little help.
This is gonna be one off these threads where everyone has different thoughts on the subject. And before anyone comes on and thinks that I'm getting at every man on the planet, I'm not. Its just my thoughts on the subject........
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:29 pm

Smeg wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
Mikz wrote:

The class clown.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby drummerphil » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:37 am

CardinalRed wrote:What the f*ck???
No, it's not cheating, but if you tell your lass that your having a hand shandy over some other bird she won't be best pleased so tell her you were thinking of her and earn extra brownie points whilst getting away with a J Arthur......!!!

:cool:

wouldnt imagine posting  it on a public forum will gain you many brownie points either
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:42 am

No probably not.........
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 89-1159041913 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:40 am

kazza 1 wrote:I understand where your coming from Rafa. But have you never been in a club or bar and seen a really good looking girl and thought about what you would like to do to her? Then maybe do the four finger shuffle when you get home or maybe dream about it and sort yourself out in the morning? I'm not saying that men do it with every good looking girl they see but maybe the odd one. I am in a very happy relationship but I do see fellas in town or when I'm out and I think what it would be like. But dont make me unfaithful. I love my partner with all my heart.
Some men out there cant jump to attention at the drop of a hat, so if thinking about a good looking girl that they have seen helps then why not. At the end of the day, if they are happy in their relationship and it helps them along, I'm not against it. Its just the same as watching a blue. If you watch them when your other half is in bed, then jack off, are you  cheating on her? I think not... your just getting a little help.
This is gonna be one off these threads where everyone has different thoughts on the subject. And before anyone comes on and thinks that I'm getting at every man on the planet, I'm not. Its just my thoughts on the subject........

hahahahaha!
this is so funny
ive chocked on my cookie crisp.

:laugh:
89-1159041913

Postby Rafa D » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:40 am

kazza 1 wrote:I understand where your coming from Rafa. But have you never been in a club or bar and seen a really good looking girl and thought about what you would like to do to her? Then maybe do the four finger shuffle when you get home or maybe dream about it and sort yourself out in the morning? I'm not saying that men do it with every good looking girl they see but maybe the odd one. I am in a very happy relationship but I do see fellas in town or when I'm out and I think what it would be like. But dont make me unfaithful. I love my partner with all my heart.

Yes I have been in a club and thought things but they leave a lads head  the moment she knocks you back or disapears. I dont store her in memory for " later" and I'm pretty sure most lads dont. Well maybe Smeg  :laugh:  .

No its got to be somebody you know, if you aint got any visual aids, you know what ther like etc.

Insight into a fellas mind
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 89-1159041913 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:49 am

you could just do what i do
and get your bird to do it
it saves you time and conserves
your energy for later events
when the lion sleeps tonight
ohwimbleway!
89-1159041913

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:04 am

have been away for the last few days and this thread appears.

pmsl  :D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:14 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:

Yes I have been in a club and thought things but they leave a lads head  the moment she knocks you back or disapears. I dont store her in memory for " later" and I'm pretty sure most lads dont. Well maybe Smeg  :laugh:  .

No its got to be somebody you know, if you aint got any visual aids, you know what ther like etc.

Insight into a fellas mind

Get lost Rafa, every man/lad has a w@nk bank !

Mine is full of birds off the train, or birds from work, some from the gym with fit bodies but heads like pigs, it doesnt matter there all stored there for when me bird has an early night....alone !  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum