Sick as f.uck - Big brother sinks to new depths

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:27 pm

oh Woof where am I gonna 'integrate' my comments.. :D

I think we agree on more than disagree.. in recognising the tensions Powell was right.. but policies to deal with these problems were not forthcoming from subsequent governments or indeed local authorities, who are now charged with leading communities and promoting good community relations.. regenearyion and sustainable communityy agendas have sought to address the resultant imbalances.. ie ..wealth and prosperity should benefit all .. not a few

Economically and socially deprived communities are where the majoirty of tensions and riots between the races have taken place in recent years.. this is where Local Authority policies, in relation to housing were a failure... aka Burnley and Oldham being the prime examples..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:30 pm

Jeez are you still here ? surely even you can tell the difference between an error and an idiot ?
eg woof .....types integrate ,missing an R = typo error
Liveranytime ..types Per Say not Per Se = idiot trying to sound clever but doesn't really have a clue .. 

:laugh:

Typing error......check your last post K.nob!!!!  :laugh:

Intergrate again...........NOT a typing error, MISSPELLING!!!

Look, just showing you that we can all take up others misspellings......and for your info I can give you a link to another thread where it is spelt 'per se' previous to my misspelling.......So your point is invalid!!!   

:kungfu:

Leave it now, it is really getting.................Thanks!!!
76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:41 pm

zarababe wrote:oh Woof where am I gonna 'integrate' my comments.. :D

We could probably have a really in depth and reasonable debate on this subject Zbabe ,but bearing in mind some of the personalities that haunt this forum it wouldn't be too long before the debate descended into recrimination and abuse   :D with me and you in the thick of it 

Drop me a pm if you want to discuss further , but i would ask you in advance to bear in mind that any discussion we have regarding Enoch Powell is with the benefit of 40 years hindsight .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:44 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
Jeez are you still here ? surely even you can tell the difference between an error and an idiot ?
Liveranytime ..types Per Say not Per Se = idiot trying to sound clever but doesn't really have a clue .. 

Look, just showing you that we can all take up others misspellings......and for your info I can give you a link to another thread where it is spelt 'per se' previous to my misspelling.......So your point is invalid!!!   

Ooh ,you still awake and fretting ? stick yer dummy back in yer gob ,yer mum will be home soon and she'll tuck you in .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:46 pm

:D No need for PM's Dawg.. I only expect naughty ones from you not serious.. head hurting ones :D :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:57 pm

zarababe wrote: :D No need for PM's Dawg.. I only expect naughty ones from you not serious.. head hurting ones :D :laugh:

:D
You're right Zbabe , if we want our heads to hurt we can always engage in some discussion with Liveranytime   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:01 am

woof woof ! wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

Ooh ,you still awake and fretting ? stick yer dummy back in yer gob ,yer mum will be home soon and she'll tuck you in .

Oooohhh, you still ALIVE then, go get your nurse to get your thermometer to check your tempertaure.......

Have you taken all your medication to stop you soiling yourself?   :p
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:28 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Oooohhh, you still ALIVE then, go get your nurse to get your thermometer to check your tempertaure.......

Who needs a nurse when I've got a sweet little toe rag like you to just suck it up .  :D  Slurrrrrrp .   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:32 am

woof woof ! wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Oooohhh, you still ALIVE then, go get your nurse to get your thermometer to check your tempertaure.......

Who needs a nurse when I've got a sweet little toe rag like you to just suck it up .  :D  Slurrrrrrp .   :laugh:

Yea I bet you wouldlike that too wouldnt you.........

I think your name should be Poof Poof..... :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:42 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Yea I bet you wouldlike that too wouldnt you.........

I think your name should be Poof Poof....

You'll have to talk to Wooly da Pimpmiester about that , he handles all my pr .   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:46 am

Ok will do, could do you the world of good, just like the way Beckham changes his hairstyle.......  :D
76-1115222408

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:53 am

zarababe wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Not sure if i understand your point here Zbabe . are you calling Powell a bigot because he "recognised the tensions that were simmering" between the indiginous population and the rapidly swelling immigrant population . ?

As for your reference to "the break down in intergration of communities " what's your take on this ? Should a soveriegn nation of people with a proud history vacate their way of life and adjust their values and traditions to accomodate a wave of what for most English people back in the 60's were foreigners , OR should the onus be on the newly arrived prospective citizens to adopt the "when in rome do as the romans do " path to intergration ? .

Powell was a bigot, who wanted repatriation not integration..

.. Powell recognised a flaw and warned about the affects of rising community tensions.. the proviso  being for me that policies and measures should have been sought and implemented to prevent such problems from arising..

..segregation occurred partly through where people chose to settle.. 'with their own'.. and partly due to local authority housing policies which placed whites in predominantly white areas and blacks and asians with their communities .. estates became segregated along ethnic lines.. the Community Cohesion agenda recognises the failure of such policies as having contributed to the growth in tensions between communities for whom social and economic pressures on both sides were the same..

..My take on integration  :eyebrow I agree with what you have stated in your second para.. re: when in rome etc etc . well almost..

I quote from something I posted elsewhere, when I say :

culture is not static.. it evolves as nations and populations change.. just as people from britain live in other countries.. like-wise others come here and there and everywhere.. adding to the history and traditons of a nation...

.. however, integration is not about loosing your values and beliefs rather about embracing and adapting to where you live.. yes learning the lingo, part taking in or respecting traditons etc .. and taking the best of both.. from a culture of heritage to one adopted through migration etc etc ..

...most of all our nations are developed enuff and multi-cultural enuff to know that tarnishing whole communities with one brush.. is rather immature and unnecessary..

..as for people being hard pressed to list the contibution of minorities.. the fact that academically asians (including chinese) are the highest acheivers and that the asian/black business sectors accounts for billions in payed taxation to the treasury is but a few of the hard pressed examples I can find  :D  :laugh:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!! Stop putting ".." before and after every sentence! The only time this is needed is when you are quoting, but don't want to say everything in the quote. And even then, it's "..."!!!!!! Sorry, but along with the cr*p you tend to post, this really annoys the sh*t out of me. I know I am not perfect, but some things HAVE to be said.

Isn't the sky lovely at night!?! :O

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:54 am

zarababe wrote:
peewee wrote:seems to me that enoch was right with his comments, i dont see any biggotry in them. seems a shame that you both shoot down architect for having a point of view but expect him to accept your point of view. its a disgrace that you accuse him of trawling 'right wing websites', do you assume that architect is not intelligent enough to form his own opinion on something. are you certain he is 'right wing' or are you just jumping down someones throat because his views dont match your views?
enoch made his speech in the 60's when times were very different, but if you look at the 'rivers of blood' speech i dont think he was far wrong.  so accuse me now of racism and bigottry.

seems a shame that anyone who expresses an opinion is labelled a racist or a biggot. its good that someone can have a view and stick to it in the face of namby pamby do gooders cricising them and calling them names. most people i know have the same views but have a fear of voicing them now because they dont want to be labled by people who can only see one point of view also.

zara stick to your 'phwoar' threads, at least there you seem to have a point to make rather than the  mindless drive you come out with when you try to act educated.

vete a la mierda, gilipollas ..  :laugh:

seems you are the only one with the stupid view here liarbabe, anyway, lied to anyone else lateley??
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:24 am

well, what a lovely heart-warming thread this has turned out to be  :D

PS Liverpoolanytime, are you kindaconfused?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:51 pm

Woollyback wrote:well, what a lovely heart-warming thread this has turned out to be  :D

PS Liverpoolanytime, are you kindaconfused?

Confused on what??

Maybe your client Poof Poof is the one confusd!!!!

With his sexuality!!!!    :rasp

76-1115222408

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum