School shooting - Usa

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:49 pm

Sabre wrote:And then they'll blame the computer games. In Japan you have the most violent games you can get and this things do not happen.

NRA might me an important Lobby, but I think people have to punnish the defenders of the NRA in the ballot box, not giving their vote to the party that defends guns most.

Of course it's not only about weapon control. We must ask ourselves what we are doing wrong in this society so that this things happen.

osaka massacre

japan has had problems, also lets not forget the attack on the underground system there (although different circumstances).

the link is a school massacre
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:07 pm

Fair enough Peewee, I was wrong on that, I forgot that massacre. However, in USA the problem seems to be recurrent.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:28 pm

woof woof ! wrote:He apparently added this picture to his photo album on Saturday .

its not him - his profile has been edited since the killings
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:33 pm

the susect has now been named as cho seung hui
112-1077774096

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:36 pm

the uni website

Gunman identified; BALLISTICS MATCH AT BOTH CRIME SCENES
Updated at 9:15 a.m., Tuesday, 04.17.2007

The Virginia Tech Police Department has confirmed the identification of the gunman responsible for the multiple fatalities at Norris Hall on the Virginia Tech campus Monday.

The individual has been identified as Cho Seung-Hui, 23. Cho was enrolled as an undergraduate student in his senior year as an English major at Virginia Tech. Cho, a South Korean native, was in the U.S. as a resident alien with a residence established in Centerville, Va.

-----------

(the guy in the pics above is wayne Chiang and has edited his profile since the killings so its not him)
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:10 pm

wayne Chiang seems to be a bit gun happy all the same!!

Id be keeping an eye on him
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Dundalk wrote:wayne Chiang seems to be a bit gun happy all the same!!

unfortunately there are many more like him.  :no
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Redman in wales wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:He apparently added this picture to his photo album on Saturday .

its not him - his profile has been edited since the killings

Ok ,but perhaps they should keep an eye on this guy though .Looking through the photo albums he's apparently got enough weaponary in his home (?) to start a small war   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:20 pm

Marilyn Manson will get the blame again.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Dundalk wrote:wayne Chiang seems to be a bit gun happy all the same!!

:D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:33 pm

this is the guy...

taken from         bbc news story
Last edited by Redman in wales on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Ya he looks rather more insane than the other dude
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby peterc1992 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:16 pm

:censored: :censored:.If i knew any of them people that were killed i would have got that :censored: body and killed him again!!!!!

Just imagine how he felt just after he killed them people and he was just about to kill himself,He must have been really :censored: in the head and hes in hell now,the place the should be!

R.I.P to the innocent people that were killed,they were young and they went to College that day like any other day and there lifes were taken away from a stupid  :censored: up :censored:.

R.I.P
Last edited by peterc1992 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:53 pm

First of all I would like to pass my condolences to families who lost their loved ones in this horrible massacre. Its a shame really to hear about someone going killing innocent people then take his life away, its cowardly act!

Second of all, The only thing these families need blame is the university itself and its blind government who really concentrate on foreign issues rather than domestic ones. IF Mr. Bush concentrated on finding solutions to end domestic voilence in the U.S (well not to end it but to make the cases few) rather than splashing every penny on Iraq or conflicts in the middle east, I would be damn sure this wouldn't have happened! Anyone watched Bowling for Columbine? Its a great documentary made by Michael Moore about the gun issue in the U.S. It speaks specifically about the gun issue in the U.S. The government need to realize that some people buy guns just to go on a killing spree! I'm against selling guns to any civilian, even if its the means to defend themselves, i'm against it. Any person can turn from a civilized and decent person to a murderer give by 3 obsticales 1) Revenge 2) Jealousy 3) Greed. Give him/her a gun, it would make a person's life easier to implement those catalysts on people. Didn't Locke say once that Freedom is limited to the extent that individuals shouldn't inflect oppression or harm to other individuals? isn't that point one of the major point in a Liberal society? isn't the U.S a liberal society? well they should stop the oppression and stop being lineant on guns!

Humanity is a Disgrace everywhere  :no

RIP to all who were massacred yesterday.
Last edited by metalhead on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 pm

I forgot to add why its the universities fault too.

I read today that about a week ago someone phoned the uni and said there was a bomb, so ofcourse they found out the person was lieng, so they ignored security measures, which I think it was a terrible mistake. Let me tell you of a past experience, my old school was phoned once, a year ago, and a prankster told them there is a bomb in the school, from this day forward my old school is taking alot of security measures and even created car passes for parents who want to pick up their cars, also increased security all over the campus. Why didn't VT adopt that idea, surely they should have increased security measures around campus to make sure everything is safe. Also, there was 2 incidents that happened right? first happened in a campus, then 2 hours later it happened in another campus, the funny thing is that the university warned the students through f*cking email! idiots! You f*cking warn them face to face or you call the security to f*cking evacute all the students from the f*cking university!

sometimes I lay my head in shame  :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum