Saint

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 am

Where has he gone ? Is he on hols or something ? havent seen him post for a while ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am

Also other people that have stopped posting ?

Lando ? Emerald red hardly posts ? Big Mick off course ? Sabre not around Much ? Bam even Bad Bob ?

anyone else ?

where has everyone gone ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:54 am

s@ints had enough... may be on a bit but i think for the most part hes gone
big Mick more or less the same, he was on here too much and hes happier now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:55 am

Thats a massive loss and shame if saint has gone - top poster imo.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 pm

I've been on holidays 6 days GYBS.

On S@int you can ask him, the last login date of his public information is April 15 2009,16:53

On myself, I'll post a bit less here, I have a card, more have been requested for me, I've been accussed of being a WUM, so I think it's good to take note, post a little less, and use the forum in a more selfish way, just as a reader. It's good to have some posting holidays from time to time, but I'll always be around reading because this is my main way to know about the club.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 pm

they are in a better place where there is no pain and no suffering. we will remember them as they would wish to be remembered; as men not afraid to make long posts, men not bowed by the devious and evil mods, men who liked football.

may rafa rotate their souls.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 pm

andy_g wrote:they are in a better place where there is no pain and no suffering. we will remember them as they would wish to be remembered; as men not afraid to make long posts, men not bowed by the devious and evil mods, men who liked football.

may rafa rotate their souls.

:D

Rafa won't, but Newkit will. We're unimportant in a forum, and everyone of us would be forgotten in a couple of months if we stopped posting. This is not like you owe money to somebody and he doesn't forget you, but quite the opposite  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:34 pm

The forum has gone downhill a lot since Christmas, im not as bothered as I used to be and I can understand why a lot have decided to pack it in
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Dundalk wrote:The forum has gone downhill a lot since Christmas, im not as bothered as I used to be and I can understand why a lot have decided to pack it in

It's the poorest it's ever been at the moment. I think i preferred when we were struggling and there were loads of arguments. There isn't ANY debate on here now, despite the fact we've been playing really well. I can understand why the so-called 'anti-rafa' guys don't come on here now, they'd get a skinful of 'we told ya so' from all and sundry. It seems to me we've just got a load of posters who agree with eachother on the forum now. Doesn't really make for stimulating footie talk does it? I think the thread after the first Chelsea game sum it up for me, a few guys came out and said a few critical things about Rafa and got slaughtered for it. Three months ago this place had a lot of posters who were (in my opinion) overly critical of the manager and it was cropping up in every thread. That wasn't great but now it's the opposite. It's like some sort of a battle has been won and if anyone dares say anything about the manager they get jumped on. At least that's how I see it.

Anyone know any other dencet Livvy forums? RAWK is shi...t..e in my opinion but I wouldn't mind having a look at some of the other smaller ones until this place improves a bit. No-one has got anything to say anymore.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Dundalk wrote:The forum has gone downhill a lot since Christmas, im not as bothered as I used to be and I can understand why a lot have decided to pack it in

It's the poorest it's ever been at the moment. I think i preferred when we were struggling and there were loads of arguments. There isn't ANY debate on here now, despite the fact we've been playing really well. I can understand why the so-called 'anti-rafa' guys don't come on here now, they'd get a skinful of 'we told ya so' from all and sundry. It seems to me we've just got a load of posters who agree with eachother on the forum now. Doesn't really make for stimulating footie talk does it? I think the thread after the first Chelsea game sum it up for me, a few guys came out and said a few critical things about Rafa and got slaughtered for it. Three months ago this place had a lot of posters who were (in my opinion) overly critical of the manager and it was cropping up in every thread. That wasn't great but now it's the opposite. It's like some sort of a battle has been won and if anyone dares say anything about the manager they get jumped on. At least that's how I see it.

Anyone know any other dencet Livvy forums? RAWK is shi...t..e in my opinion but I wouldn't mind having a look at some of the other smaller ones until this place improves a bit. No-one has got anything to say anymore.

The reason being that the mard-a*ses were forever reporting myself and a few others if we said anything the poor little lambs didn't like.

The best of it was, we were getting carded for it, too...

I don't post anywhere near as often as before because no matter what I say, some ponce reports me for it.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Scottbot wrote:

The reason being that the mard-a*ses were forever reporting myself and a few others if we said anything the poor little lambs didn't like.

I don't post anywhere near as often as before because no matter what I say, some ponce reports me for it.

I really can't imagine reporting someone for something they have posted! That would feel a bit too much like 'telling the teacher' and i am a the teacher!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:21 pm

i think s@int bought one of big micks dildo's from his shop, and now we aint seen him for a while ???  :D :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:The best of it was, we were getting carded for it, too...

I think the Lando Calresian style of posting rubs a few posters up the wrong way! I think it might have something to do with the colourful language you use, all the colours of the rainbow :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Scottbot wrote:

I really can't imagine reporting someone for something they have posted! That would feel a bit too much like 'telling the teacher' and i am a the teacher!

Me too mate.

The really funny part is, they were all older than me.  :Oo:  :Oo:  :laugh:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Judge wrote:i think s@int bought one of big micks dildo's from his shop, and now we aint seen him for a while ???  :D :laugh:

Apparently it's a double-ender! He was last seen looking for Judge  :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum