Saint

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby freddies dead » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 am

there are some fabulous posters on here - i like to think they model themselves on me  :D
freddies dead

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 am

Sabre wrote:For irrelevant reasons I too started a while back searching for other forums, and I tried the Rattle. I like it a lot, because you can see a lot of match goers there, and stories about the stands and away trips is something I want to read. There there are posters like Smeg, Leon, Igor or Ivor the injun. I've seen Ciggy there too.

But on the footie front, the problem of a forum of match goers is that they are at the match :D so you're pretty alone there on match days. But I like the atmosphere of the forum, because even when the result is dissapointing the criticism is made with more respect that in Newkit doom days, you can notice that they're a forum of match goers. So I'm becoming a regular reader and occasional poster.

Some of these off here would have a fuckin heart attack if they posted on the Rattle what they post on here, even they make Lando look like Mother Teresa. :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 am

aCe' wrote:anyways... Funny Lando would be commenting on people reporting him and some posters leaving... bet ya think everyone in the world is wrong and ur right dont ya ya big fat bum....

Acehole - this obsession with me HAS to stop.

I know you are still pining for me, but like I have told you in the past - I'm just not gay.

And even if I were, I certainly wouldn't fancy a spotty, greasy little public toilet dwelling anorexic 13 year old spunk dump like yourself.

Now JOG ON.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 am

aCe' wrote:Grawll... Finally an interesting thread.... 1st one i come across since the global climate change one and before that well..emmm..organ transplants... shouldnt have locked that one.....

anyways... Funny Lando would be commenting on people reporting him and some posters leaving... bet ya think everyone in the world is wrong and ur right dont ya ya big fat bum....

anyways... theres a lack of debate gotta agree with Gybs on that one... people just cant be bothered anymore... all that need saying has been said and all you see now is 'fcking get in there's and 'support the team fss's .... kinda hard to argue both to be honest...

anyways... gonna be intersting around here i think as soon as we lose and our league 'run in' comes to an end....

Why don't you f*ck off and play "lying down" in the fast lane of the M1?

You bring nothing to this forum. You lack humour, humility, support, insight, intelligence, passion and knowledge.

You are a parasite, sucking the life out of the board, contributing nothing but negativity.

Why are you here? You NEVER say ANYTHING good about the team. You are nowhere to be seen when we do well, yet you're like a f*cking leech if we don't win 90-0.

Go away, you scabby little boy.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 am

aCe' wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
aCe' wrote:anyways... gonna be intersting around here i think as soon as we lose and our league 'run in' comes to an end....

As soon as we loose?

Do you not mean "IF" we loose?

no i mean WHEN we miss out.. whether it be by losing a game or drawing or whatever it is...

we can 'hope', 'pray', 'support' all we want still doesnt change the fact we fcked up our season royally with all the draws and then the chelsea fckup at home..

You truly are an idiot, aren't you?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:17 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Why are you here? You NEVER say ANYTHING good about the team. You are nowhere to be seen when we do well, yet you're like a f*cking leech if we don't win 90-0.

Very true indeed  :nod  we should send these wopdongs to The Urchins forum, or the rattle  :nod
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am

Ciggy wrote:
Sabre wrote:For irrelevant reasons I too started a while back searching for other forums, and I tried the Rattle. I like it a lot, because you can see a lot of match goers there, and stories about the stands and away trips is something I want to read. There there are posters like Smeg, Leon, Igor or Ivor the injun. I've seen Ciggy there too.

But on the footie front, the problem of a forum of match goers is that they are at the match :D so you're pretty alone there on match days. But I like the atmosphere of the forum, because even when the result is dissapointing the criticism is made with more respect that in Newkit doom days, you can notice that they're a forum of match goers. So I'm becoming a regular reader and occasional poster.

Some of these off here would have a fuckin heart attack if they posted on the Rattle what they post on here, even they make Lando look like Mother Teresa. :D

i couldnt imagine lando in a blue teatable cloth :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum