Meanwhile Woof prepares a welcome.

:D

did you actually do any fighting or just pose for photos

112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Loaded wrong photo  .

But to answer you question . I think yes , what about you ?  (btw Batting kids away from Gary Glitter in Krabi doesn't count  :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:38 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Image
I took the photo.

Righto, then I think we're looking at (left to right):

Sabre (fresh-faced, eager to please and wary of being kneed in the n.uts by the bigger Mods)

Big Mick (upstanding, composed but with his mind elsewhere)

St. Mike (sarcastic, defiant, fond of making w.anking motions with his fists)

PeeWee (headstrong and c.ocksure; been there five minutes but acts like he runs the place)

Supersub (sporting a ginger Beatles bob [unchanged since 1962] and a face like a slapped a.rse...probably because PeeWee's farted)

The Mod Squad in full effect.  :nod  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
I took the photo.

Sabre (fresh-faced, eager to please and wary of being kneed in the n.uts by the bigger Mods)

PeeWee (headstrong and c.ocksure; been there five minutes but acts like he runs the place)

Supersub (sporting a ginger Beatles bob [unchanged since 1962] and a face like a slapped a.rse...probably because PeeWee's farted)

never forget that five a side game against the mods from bluekipper. the free kick hit the wall by the way.

Last edited by stmichael on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:52 pm

stmichael wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
I took the photo.

never forget that five a side game against the mods from bluekipper. the free kick hit the wall by the way.

Ahhh, I thought I recognized Woodison in the background.  :nod

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:19 pm

Bad Bob falls foul of the new mods

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Bad Bob falls foul of the new mods

Truthfully, I expect Sabre will get his back for all of those Steve Bruce jokes I've dished out.  I'm surprised I haven't been carded yet!   :help

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:44 pm

Truthfully, I expect Sabre will get his back for all of those Steve Bruce jokes I've dished out.  I'm surprised I haven't been carded yet!

Fighting you back with cards instead of words? no way.

I know you want to look a tough lad like BarryBelfast, with yellow cards, scars, and everything. But I won't give you that desire
:laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Sabre wrote:I know you want to look a tough lad like BarryBelfast, with yellow cards, scars, and everything. But I won't give you that desire

Ole!  :pirate

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Sabre wrote:
Truthfully, I expect Sabre will get his back for all of those Steve Bruce jokes I've dished out.  I'm surprised I haven't been carded yet!

Fighting you back with cards instead of words? no way.

I know you want to look a tough lad like BarryBelfast, with yellow cards, scars, and everything. But I won't give you that desire

Just because you are a Mod it does not mean you can use me in your swipes at other people Sabre!

Scars........... :no  :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:29 pm

Jeez, its all change here today.

Having had the job myself for more than 18 months I don't think "congratulations" is the correct word.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:40 pm

Sabre wrote:I know you want to look a tough lad like BarryBelfast, with yellow cards, scars, and everything. But I won't give you that desire

How about you get rid of that blue and white flag in your sig ?

You are after all now a Mod on a LIVERPOOL forum   :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:00 pm

So true JBG

You are after all now a Mod on a LIVERPOOL forum

So fúcking what :D

Even if I put a signature of 6 LFC badges, that wouldn't make my love for LFC bigger, the love for a club cannot be represented in bytes or a photo. If I removed the RS badge I'd be entitled to lead the RTK campaign? Let's face it, I woudn't :), I'll never be a loyal away supporter like Dalglish or an Anfield regular like LeonMc, it's supporting in a stadium and supporting the team in hard moments what makes you a good supporter, so it would be foolish to pretend it by choosing a more red banner.

I carry both clubs in my heart, and it's a JohnyMac's design, and I think it represents me well, because I love both clubs.

Plus, to be a mod and clean some WUM and trolls you don't need to be the leader of the RTK campaign, you just have to be a good mod.

And to end the explanation, if I removed the RS flag, Leon would tell me "support your local club", and I'd have to put it back :laugh:
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Sabre wrote:

You are after all now a Mod on a LIVERPOOL forum

So fúcking what :D

So f'ucking what ?

Are you serious ? Five minutes in the job and already talking like a :censored: .

And some people wonder why a die hard Liverpool fan like Leon is p'issed of with some of the new mod appointments .

I know I've edited you post Sabre , but the rest is still there for all to read.

You're a decent fella Sabre but Liverpool obviously isn't your first love , not blaming you , just wondering how the f'uck the powers that be decided that a someone who's first team is not Liverpool should moderate this forum .

If as you say "the love for a club cannot be represented in bytes or a photo." Then whats the problem with removing that blue and white rag that you wave in our face , it's removal won't diminsh you love for them but it will at least give me and maybe some others the illusion that your are fully commited to  LFC ?

Whadya think

???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:10 pm

not blaming you , just wondering how the f'uck the powers that be decided that a someone who's first team is not Liverpool should moderate this forum .

I think that as you correctly point out, someone else have to answer that, I've been invited to help out and that's my purpose and point, helping out.

As JBG knows well, the best part of a forum is reading it and posting in it. Being a mod only is a task you have to do. It's often repetitive and mechanical, and I don't see it as a privilege, but an administrative task. And to do that stuff you don't need to be a 40 year-long supporter, me thinks.

If as you say "the love for a club cannot be represented in bytes or a photo." Then whats the problem with removing that blue and white rag that you wave in our face ,

To be perfectly honest, poor photoshop skills. I hadn't a signature here until Johnymac made that one for me -- he decided the design, which BTW didn't have the LFC badge on it initially, I requested it. Apparently that "rag" as you point out with respect, bothers more to you than to others.

Should Johny mac had done a banner with Alonso and LFC badge, that's the one I'd be using right now. Or if I had requested him one, I'd request a banner with Aldo with the red shirt. He did that one though, and I'm grateful enough to say thanks and to use it. That's all.

it's removal won't diminsh you love for them but it will at least give me and maybe some others the illusion that your are fully commited to  LFC ?

I respect you, and that's why I don't want you living in an illusion nor to delude you. I have been very honest about which are the two loves in my heart from moment one, and I don't want to enter a discussion of who I love more, dad or mum.

Whadya think

I think that it is very easy to nitpick. :)

Example: How much longer will you keep a dirty animal wearing our SACRED red shirt? I think it's a total lack of respect.

See?

I also think that you're a decent fella. And believe me, if I noticed that people around here didn't like that "rag" in my banner, I'd remove it inmediatly. But I have never been told to do so until now, so I guess all the fuzz is about being a mod now. And that wasn't my decission.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum