Room 101

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

lakes10 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:37 am wrote:1 Americans claiming they invented things like the Web, communication satellites and a lot of other things.

2.  workman that start a job then walk off and dont come back for 5 days and leave a big hole in the road.

3 white and black British youths that try to act and talk as if they are Black americans

4 women that dont understand that men are often beatern by women but pride stops them from going to the police and the fact theres only one mens refuge in the south east and there 178 womens refuge (ok that ones due to my work)

5 ok dont hit me for this....Gays on TV, if we took tv as real life we should have 35 guy homes in my street of 40 homes.
X factor ,BB overtly gay representation, DS forum has a Gat forum that they post stuff about men they think are hot...i started a thread call "the straight man thread" and posted stuff about women that i think are hot and got banned for 5 weeks lol

going to add to my no2. workmen that think its ok to pee up the wall they are building in full view of the street, sorry but that happend today.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

1. Reality shows full of so called celebs just wanting to get on TV - chuffin Katie Price on ITV chuffin 2, who cares?
2. Supermarkets the self check-outs, they are rubbish, you get that stupid voice asking you to put your items in the bag....they are
in the bag you silly old so-and-so!!
3. Mobile phone users - people who drive whilst texting their chuffin mates, or speak loudly when in a queue at KFC - like we care
what you are saying?
4. Cyclists who have no lights on their bikes in the dark.
5. On a serious note - Autism - my son is disabled, it's not nice. Please put it in room 101 and make him better.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Bitch please, I've got more class, and education, than the both of you combined.

Plus, unlike Bam and you, GYBS, I'm not a racist  :;):

Take a good look at yourself before trying to preach to others yeah?                                     

Racist? Against a concept/faith/religion. Wow you really are "educated".  :laugh:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 am

Johnny Boy » Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 am wrote:2. Supermarkets the self check-outs, they are rubbish, you get that stupid voice asking you to put your items in the bag....they are
in the bag you silly old so-and-so!!

Dont get me started, while it had always my lifelong dream to be unpaid employee of some large supermarket company and put a checkout operator on the dole queue, where will it end?

Drive the car down to the mechanics and then do the service myself or go behind counter and make own burger at Maccas
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 25, 2012 1:39 am

they're still buying the airmail edition of the Daily Fail and even many years later are still pontificating about what should be done in the country they left all those years ago.                 

Making their decision to leave as being vindicated.  :nod

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Keris » Fri May 25, 2012 5:54 am

Johnny Boy » Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 am wrote:5. On a serious note - Autism - my son is disabled, it's not nice. Please put it in room 101 and make him better.

Nothing that I'll say will make things better. But, hang in there Johnnyboy, if anything, everything that goes around does eventually comes around, especially your & your families' sacrifices. Everthing happens for a reason.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri May 25, 2012 7:30 am

Keris » Fri May 25, 2012 4:54 am wrote:
Johnny Boy » Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 am wrote:5. On a serious note - Autism - my son is disabled, it's not nice. Please put it in room 101 and make him better.

Nothing that I'll say will make things better. But, hang in there Johnnyboy, if anything, everything that goes around does eventually comes around, especially your & your families' sacrifices. Everthing happens for a reason.

I don't believe in fate, it's bullsh!t
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 am

5. On a serious note - Autism - my son is disabled, it's not nice. Please put it in room 101 and make him better.                               

:down:

That has to go into room 101. Feel for you mate.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Fri May 25, 2012 11:19 am

1. Sectarianism - just f*ck off
2. Taxi Drivers while on the road - p!sses me off how they drive, especially they take the fast lane and drive around 40km/hr.. or sometimes park in the middle of the road to pick up a passenger! FFS stay on your right you noob
3. Keeping up with the Kardashians - WTF! Kim is fit and all.. but why do people watch it? it's silly
4. Skinny Models - GO EAT! YOU LOOK UGLY WHEN YOU ARE SKINNY!
5. Spoilt brats - all they do is moan and ask for more
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 25, 2012 11:50 am

1. Sectarianism - just f*ck off

Yes, I totally agree.
Last edited by Kenny Kan on Fri May 25, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri May 25, 2012 12:09 pm

people who don't use their indicators correctly. This includes not using them at all.  Usually BMW drivers
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 26, 2012 3:43 pm

People who insist on talking to you when you have a phone held up to your ear .
Women and their fucking rota boards .
People who say "go on you tell them " only to intervene with the ending .
People who say "You know what I'm like " and then laugh like a maniac after beating someone near to death in a straightener.
Dogs you have been told to avoid any possible eye contact with that just happen to be in the same fucking room.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 pm

1) War
2) Poverty
3) Disease
4) Famine
5) Heimdall :D
LFC2007

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:40 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 26, 2012 2:43 pm wrote:People who insist on talking to you when you have a phone held up to your ear .
Women and their fucking rota boards .
People who say "go on you tell them " only to intervene with the ending .
People who say "You know what I'm like " and then laugh like a maniac after beating someone near to death in a straightener.
Dogs you have been told to avoid any possible eye contact with that just happen to be in the same fucking room.

Speaking of phones, this goes both ways:

W@nkers who go to a shop while talking on the phone being a d!ck and paying no respect to the shopkeeper.
Shopkeepers who are always on the phone when you go in, and give you a dirty look as you wait for them to put the phone down before you say what you'd like.

Also, speaking of shops, people who say "Can I have". It's "May I have", that really annoys me.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 pm

One more

David fincher. - You sir, are a hack, remember when you used to be a good director? Why the f*ck remake Dragon Tattoo. there was no need. It was a poor poor film. What happened to Fight Club Fincher? Se7en Fincher?
When did he become such a hack?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum