Room 101

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby burjennio » Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm

RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:21 pm wrote:1) Fussy people - Going into mcdonalds and someone saying can i have a big Mac but take out the lettuce Gherkins Cheese and Sauce
2) Cab Drivers making a Cab journey awkward by keeping talking to me about how many people have puked in his cab that day.

3) Little 12 years old chavs asking me to get Cigarettes from the shop.

4) People who moan that its too cold and when the sun comes out moan its too hot.

5) The wait for us to name our new Manager

You gotta be kidding? Mayonnaise should be outlawed, the stuff is vile and any company that doesnt give you the option of removing it from a meal you dish out your hard earned money for should be shut down.
burjennio

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm

burjennio » Wed May 23, 2012 3:30 pm wrote:
RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:21 pm wrote:1) Fussy people - Going into mcdonalds and someone saying can i have a big Mac but take out the lettuce Gherkins Cheese and Sauce
2) Cab Drivers making a Cab journey awkward by keeping talking to me about how many people have puked in his cab that day.

3) Little 12 years old chavs asking me to get Cigarettes from the shop.

4) People who moan that its too cold and when the sun comes out moan its too hot.

5) The wait for us to name our new Manager

You gotta be kidding? Mayonnaise should be outlawed, the stuff is vile and any company that doesnt give you the option of removing it from a meal you dish out your hard earned money for should be shut down.

I'm afraid you will be in a very small minority there mate.

Mayo and chips. Mmmm
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

RichardLFC1 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:21 pm wrote:1) Fussy people - Going into mcdonalds and someone saying can i have a big Mac but take out the lettuce Gherkins Cheese and Sauce

Ooo yeah thats a good one. My missus doesnt like burgers because of all the extras they put on so she orders something else instead. And even if you remove them, a resemblance of taste is still there so why bother?

It also makes me laugh how fat people, mostly women order 2 burgers, 12 chicken nuggets, 1 large portion of chips, and a DIET coke ! WHY??? IT MAKES NO SENSE !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu May 24, 2012 7:56 am

1. Women in flip flops ,in fact all manner of species who deem it acceptable to make that unholy flapping sound .
2. People who exaggerate breathing problems ....No I don't mean genuinely sick people ,I mean the people who actually thrive on having a cold. 
3.People who have no identity of their own ,and after being in someone's company for less than an hour they adapt their personality .
4. People who have regular wine and cheese parties and talk about  home modifications they've made and their vasectomy reversal .
5.Lastly ,spotty teenage blog writers who have just practically left their mothers tit,informing anyone that will listen they can provide  all the answers .....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 am

1. Attention seekers. I have a mission to remove anyone from Facebook, regardless of their family ties, that constantly post how ill they feel in an effort to get sympathy.

2. Bullies in the workplace. I'm yet to have someone try and bully me at work (maybe I give an impression it won't work??), but I do see it happening to others and it frustrates the hell out of me that they won't stand up to it.

3. Arsenal. I used to treat as any other rival, you know hate them if they achieved more or beat us. However my inlaws are all Arsenal fans (my wife is Liverpool, this was made very clear when we got married) and I get endless sh!t from them. I was praying they would finish fourth this year and miss out on CL because the of the Chelsea CL win.

4. "_____" next top model (insert country of choice). My wife is constantly watching this tripe, I am trying to slowly move these awful shows to the bedroom sky+ box, so I don't even have to catch a glimpse.

5. Ryanair. I will never fly with those robbing *****. BA all the way.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu May 24, 2012 8:37 am

[quote="dawson99 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 am"]30 Rock is good, but is to blame for Studio 60 being cancelled (which was 100 times better)

I am a big fan of 30 Rock although I think it has petered out a little.

Why was it responsible for the cancellation of Studio 60? I loved Studio 60 and never understood why it didn't get more seasons.
Homebooby

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

Homebooby » Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 am wrote:
dawson99 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 am wrote:30 Rock is good, but is to blame for Studio 60 being cancelled (which was 100 times better)

Why was it responsible for the cancellation of Studio 60? I loved Studio 60 and never understood why it didn't get more seasons.

they are both about the runing of a saturday night live style sketch show. No idea how they could cancel anything written by Aaron Sorkin though! There should have been room for both
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

dawson99 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:57 am wrote:
Homebooby » Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 am wrote:
dawson99 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 am wrote:30 Rock is good, but is to blame for Studio 60 being cancelled (which was 100 times better)

they are both about the runing of a saturday night live style sketch show. No idea how they could cancel anything written by Aaron Sorkin though! There should have been room for both

2 totally different shows. Studio 60 was great. It has the potential to be a West Wing level of quality. Characterisation was cool
Homebooby

Postby babu » Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 am

er

Related to this. I hate people who go to fast food joints, stand in line for five minutes, then have no idea what to order. THE MENU NEVER FRECKIN CHANGES! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOORS!

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

ethanr » Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 am wrote:
2) Kenny Kan-

You realize you're one syllable from being racist.  You say King Kenny Kan and patricia evra will report you to the FA faster than you can say, "wayne rooney is a snub nose homophobe who likes to get hair transplants and cheat on his wife with used prostitutes, john terry has slept with colleen rooney more than wayne has, and Ricky Gervaise's movie 'The Invention of Lying' was funny".

Agreed.  :nod  But you should sympathize with such narrow minded people as they fill themselves with so much hate. He surely didn't have a proper upbringing by his parents.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu May 24, 2012 6:18 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm wrote:
2) Kenny Kan-

You realize you're one syllable from being racist.  You say King Kenny Kan and patricia evra will report you to the FA faster than you can say, "wayne rooney is a snub nose homophobe who likes to get hair transplants and cheat on his wife with used prostitutes, john terry has slept with colleen rooney more than wayne has, and Ricky Gervaise's movie 'The Invention of Lying' was funny".

Agreed.  :nod  But you should sympathize with such narrow minded people as they fill themselves with so much hate. He surely didn't have a proper upbringing by his parents.

And you once again show your lack of class by bringing in someones parents into a debate of a forum.
Benny The Noon

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Benny The Noon » Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm wrote:
2) Kenny Kan-

And you once again show your lack of class by bringing in someones parents into a debate of a forum.

Bitch please, I've got more class, and education, than the both of you combined.

Plus, unlike Bam and you, GYBS, I'm not a racist  :;):

Take a good look at yourself before trying to preach to others yeah?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu May 24, 2012 6:33 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Thu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm wrote:

Bitch please, I've got more class, and education, than the both of you combined.

Plus, unlike Bam and you, GYBS, I'm not a racist  :;):

Take a good look at yourself before trying to preach to others yeah?

Yes you keep highlighting your class by bringing someones parents into a debate on a forum .

Takes a lot of class to do that
Benny The Noon

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 24, 2012 6:41 pm

1. Really FAT people, you know, the one's whose ar'se cheek on a bus, train or plane takes up 60% of your seat. These Hippo's on two legs should be made to pay for the extra seat they take up or made to walk to their destination.

2. Winging Expats, their conversation is generally founded on whining about the shortcomings of their new country and it's populace, they're still buying the airmail edition of the Daily Fail and even many years later are still pontificating about what should be done in the country they left all those years ago.

3. Cyberspace "Walter Mitty's", ie  "An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs", e.g. on a forum like ours they're the guys who've attended more games than Steven Gerrard.

4.Politicians, perennial favourite hate of mine. Pig's with their f'ucking snouts in the trough, should all be taken out and stoned to death.

5. Kunt's in the supermarket queue who pay for just a Sandwich with a credit card and then have a problem keying in the right number. I want to follow these people out into the car-park and run the f'uckers over  :veryangry

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu May 24, 2012 6:46 pm

woof woof ! » Thu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm wrote:1. Really FAT people, you know, the one's whose ar'se cheek on a bus, train or plane takes up 60% of your seat. These Hippo's on two legs should be made to pay for the extra seat they take up or made to walk to their destination.

OMG  that's harsh! :laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum