Rangers bigger than liverpool?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:13 pm

If there was any sensible mod's on this board this topic would have been long deleted before it got to this stage, good job guy's...
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:17 pm

maybe we should start one on celtic,and see if rangers are brought into it.  :laugh: ive seen it all
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:20 pm

now am a liverpool fan but rangers is prob ma second team...and even though they would never beat us they arent as bad as some people are makin them out...There on a bad run right now but they've got a good chance of beating villareal anf if they get l :censored:y in the draw they could draw 1 of the easier teams and go far in the champions league.
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Indian » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:24 pm

Fu**ing Bu**ocks.  How the thread got this far is anyones guess.  Rangers will never be as big as Liverpool.  End of story, all this other cr*p is nonsense.
Red Indian

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:39 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:If there was any sensible mod's on this board this topic would have been long deleted before it got to this stage, good job guy's...

Excuse me, you are the only one getting hot and bothered.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Mikz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:49 pm

??? come on! The whole threads a wind up directed at those who side with rangers- and then he says -thats what the HUNS think ? A few kids talkin sh.ite chatroom stuff  :D If someone hadve copied and pasted something like that about celtic and said -thats what the TAIGS think, someone like Barrybelfast lol -you wouldve warned him.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:16 pm

tttb wrote:Thats what the HUNS think

http://followfollow.proboards53.com/index.c....5810605

To the HUNS here is what I think:

:D
82-1074641017

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:17 pm

Mikz wrote: ??? come on! The whole threads a wind up directed at those who side with rangers- and then he says -thats what the HUNS think ? A few kids talkin sh.ite chatroom stuff  :D If someone hadve copied and pasted something like that about celtic and said -thats what the TAIGS think, someone like Barrybelfast lol -you wouldve warned him.

Eh?  ???

Thats disingenous Mikz: Belfastbarry was warned for racist remarks against muslims, Australians etc. Barry wasn't picky about whom he was racist.

I don't see what the fuss is about: had the same guy been a Celtic supporter and not a Rangers supporter with a username "DerryCelt" and said Celtic were bigger than Liverpool I would have said that was a joke as well.

If people want the thread closed PM me and explain why they are offended by it and I'll close it if thats what people want. It seems to me however that we cannot discuss certain topics without people getting offended simply because we are debating a sensitive topic. If people take offence easily then they shouldn't read or post in it: nobody is putting a gun to somebody's head. In my opinion people need thicker necks and try not to be so easily offended. A case in point is Paul C's remark: I was in no way offended by it because I saw no intention of sectarianism in Paul's point, and I'm Catholic by birth (although an athiest all my life).
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:23 pm

JBG wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:If there was any sensible mod's on this board this topic would have been long deleted before it got to this stage, good job guy's...

You shouldn't assume thing's, most time you turn out wrong, like now! Why do you think I'm hot and bothered? Because I used a few swear word's?

I didn't get offended, but I am defending a football club as it's being made out to be it's fault. What about the Celtic shirt wearing Catholic's who stand at Ardoyne and brick our car's, houses and School transport on the way bye? Is that Celtic's fault? No, and you don't hear us complaining about.

The problem here is every Protestant / Rangers supporter is being labelled because of the a*shole supporter's.

Would you defend Liverpool and it's supporter's through accusation's like this? Of course you would.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 pm

JBG, I think it should be deleted because it's bring unecessary and unneeded problem's to this board, I haven't been offended by it but these topic's always spiral out of co :censored:rol, like this one has. IT ultimately turn's people against each other.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 pm

Those sensor's are a friggin pain, even on normal word's it blank's it out...:D
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:30 pm

It wasnt a Rangers fan that started it .Im happy enough with that-carry it on - a bit of contravercy didnt hurt anyone :eyebrow
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:56 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:
JBG wrote:

You shouldn't assume thing's, most time you turn out wrong, like now! Why do you think I'm hot and bothered? Because I used a few swear word's?

I didn't get offended, but I am defending a football club as it's being made out to be it's fault. What about the Celtic shirt wearing Catholic's who stand at Ardoyne and brick our car's, houses and School transport on the way bye? Is that Celtic's fault? No, and you don't hear us complaining about.

The problem here is every Protestant / Rangers supporter is being labelled because of the a*shole supporter's.

Would you defend Liverpool and it's supporter's through accusation's like this? Of course you would.

If you could get off your high horse for two minutes you can go back to my original post and see that I said "many" Rangers fans, not all.

Again, you miss the point. Just because Celtic are no better doesn't excuse Rangers, and had it been made by a Celtic fan, I would have said the exact same thing.

Do people actually bother in reading posts?  :no
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:05 am

:angry: can we leave this now lads cos its going OTT, those two cubs both have dick heads all clubs do, who gives a W*nk what they think this is Liverpool forum isnt iT?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:24 am

JBG wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:
JBG wrote:

If you could get off your high horse for two minutes you can go back to my original post and see that I said "many" Rangers fans, not all.

Again, you miss the point. Just because Celtic are no better doesn't excuse Rangers, and had it been made by a Celtic fan, I would have said the exact same thing.

Do people actually bother in reading posts?  :no

No need for the high horse comment, for it's not the way I look at this.

Anyway, I'm willing to just zip it to put an end to this saga, I still think it should be deleted though as I'm sure you'll agree, it has no place here.

P.S. My opinion hasn't changed on anyone here, just thought that should be known!  :)
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum