Rafa no!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:10 pm

toon u fecking :censored: to start saying about benitez dad dying is not normal and on christmas u :censored:
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:22 am

Toon wrote:take your bin dipping hands off of owen.. you didnt want him before and your not getting himm :rasp  :rasp

so te only thing u can aim our way is the owen deal? what no trphies to sing about, just that you paid 17million for a striker worth 8 12 months earlier? as for the Crouch jibes, who scored today and who didnt?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:15 am

bring on blueshit.............
darwisigila

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:40 am

Toon wrote:just merely stating that you and your fatherless manager

:censored: off and die you fat :censored: geordie :censored: thats a :censored: disgrace. How dare you coment on Rafa father dieing in such a manner that show a complete lack of respect to a human beings feelings and sense of loss, why dont you :censored: off back to the tyne and jump in it.

Cant stand that kind of talk about anyone let alone our own manager.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Macca » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:56 pm

Where's this Owen lover gone? Who's gonna save them geordies now haha
Best supporters my :censored: more bitter than everton
Macca

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:25 pm

Stricken Newcastle striker Michael Owen has revealed he made the decision to have an operation on his injured foot.

England ace Owen limped out of Saturday's defeat at Tottenham with a broken bone in his foot and has been told he requires three months on the sidelines.

There are differing opinions on metatarsal injuries, with some suggesting rest will cure the problem, although others prefer surgery.

Owen has opted for the latter and will have a pin inserted in his right foot at some point this week.

"I have been given the name of a good surgeon and I am going to have a pin inserted," Owen told The Times.

"It is not essential, and some players have done without it, but I have been advised that it should give me the best chance of a strong and quick recovery."

Owen has played down fears he could miss the World Cup and expects to be at full tilt for the finals in the summer.

"I don't need any miracles to be playing again this season and, fingers crossed, I will see at least a month of the Barclays Premiership season as well as the World Cup," he added.

HA HA HA HA HA!! Michael Owen, your having a laugh!! Toon, you can keep him, mate!!!!!! He's no good to you now!!!!!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:21 am

Toon wrote:
peewee wrote:rafa also said he would like to go to the moon but that wont happen either

anyway tell us about the clause in owens contract that allows him to leave when he realises you are :censored:.

it must be heartbreaking for you to know he didnt actually want to go there and he is using you for one season before he moves on somewhere else

anyway merry christmas, have a great day

ill bet you a ton (if you can afford it with out robbing) that he wont leave after a season...

What the heck were you thinking, coming on here to stir up trouble on Christmas Day?

CHRISTMAS DAY, you cabbage!!!!!!

You are either very sad, very bitter, or a Jahova's Witness.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:36 am

Oh, now I see (Having read the rest of the thread).

You are a sick b*stard, with the tact of an aligator, and the compassion of Adolf Hitler.

Go and top yourself before you do any more damage, you syphilitic anal boil. We don't want you festering here. Feck off back to your Geordie site so you can jump in that vat with all the other  decomposing penile warts. :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum