Proud to be a red - Chelsea fans, take a look...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:08 pm

No reason to post this but I just felt like it.

from lfc.tv
Fast forward 12 months and the team that were within four minutes of being knocked out of the Europe's premier club competition at the first hurdle go into Friday's draw as the reigning champions. Not just the reigning champions though. The reigning champions who haven't conceded a goal in 11 matches; have won their last seven Premiership games; are being tipped by some to mount a serious challenge to Chelsea's title aspirations this season and now, after today's 3-nil defeat of the Central American champions, stand just 90 minutes away from being officially recognised as the greatest team on the planet.

Chelsea you bunch of wasters - read it and weep! You will never, ever have the pedigree that this club has. You can only dream of this stuff.
ha ha ha ha ha, you cant buy it either!!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:48 pm

I think you may of hit the nail right on the head there Lee. Mind you I would like to hit f ucking Maureen right on the head with a baseball bat. :eyebrow
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:16 am

Not conceded a goal for 11 matches, won the last 7 prem. games in a row, in fact:

Played 11
Scored 21
Conceded 0

That my friends is champions quality, now if we'd have started the season like that we'd have been top now and it wouldn't of cost us 100million to get there either. Rafa is preparing this team for world domination. At this rate I'd back liverpool to beat Brazil in the world cup final next year and win the sodding boat race too!!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:33 am

8 goals we conceded, 4 when we lose to chelshite at home 1-4. so 14 games we played..we just let in 4 goals.hehehe
darwisigila

Return to General Chat Forum