Photoshop portfolio

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 pm

Good work mate, I think the Dalglish one's the best, but then again I may be biased.
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:02 pm

Good work AB, I've just started using photoshop and if I could get any designs to look like them I'd be well chuffed.
66-1112520797

Postby AB's Red Army » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:30 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Good that you've taken the time to do things like that, I couldn't draw a stickman even if I was given a template!

Feedback wise, I'd just add that some of them could be more clearly defined. Some of them seem to lack clarity. Maybe add some bolder colours too. Also maybe inlcude a fuller picture of the entire player in action, open the picture up a bit basically.

But then again, I know feck all about art. :D

I appreciate the suggestion[s].

Bamaga,if you need any help regarding Photoshop feel free to contact me. I've had it for five or six months now.

Tutorials are always a good way to start.

Sabre, thanks mate for the feedback. Sometimes I get lazy and chose a photo that doesn't include a whole lot of action. Reason being is that I have to edit the complete background of the photograph.

The Juninho wallpaper for example, just editing the photograph took me 2-3 hours.

Thanks for all this lads, helps a lot.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:50 pm

I like them but the luis garcia one got me wondering with the background, how about doing cool backgrounds that are specific to that person, for instance one of our best managers ever in Bob Paisley with a cool background of the trophies hes won or something else specifically related to him.
Not looking for cool wallpaper mesen like just wandering, if ya did it, it would be cool, someone would have it as a desktop for instance, no hints or anything, just mentioning like. <sigh> im overdue a cool signature.....not hinting mind....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:38 am

Some very cool stuff there, tumbleweed! :D

I especially like the Dalglish one and the Kewell one. :nod
Last edited by Bad Bob on Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:42 am

I like them, they are really good.

Do one of Reina for me mate :D :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 am

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:I like them, they are really good.

Do one of Reina for me mate :D :D

Oh, good thing you mentioned Reina. I have done a piece on Reina, just didn't put in the portfolio for some reason.

Here it is, feel free to use it [give me some credit  :) ]

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3844/reinala5.png

This forum is a bit of a pain in the ar$e though, because it won't allow you to have certain types of files in your sig. PNG format is one of them, so you'll have to find a way to convert it so you can use it.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum