Peewee - No longer a mod

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tommycockles » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:36 am

peewee wrote:ok, LFC if your decision is based on posters complaining about who becomes mod, please tell us all why sabre is a mod as there have been complaints about this, also is his position as mod going to be removed?

i am sure i am not the only person who wants to know this, or is my removal due to some othe factor thet you are hiding, remember you said it was due to complaints so lets see how you handle this

Peewee- i doubt there's any conspiracy on LFC's side as he made you a mod in the first place. He's just bowed to the 'few' that have nothing better to do than moan. It's a shame he's let them win as they'll just do it more in future.

I'm glad Sabre is a Mod, it's just a shame that you aren't anymore (although battling LFC will just give ammo to the moaners).

I wouldn't let it bother you, they've not really won anything as it just means this site will have more spammers and less posters!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:37 am

Noseybonk, you'll get a warning

a) Because laughing at a serious situation
b) Because I warned you not to put on fire this thread and you answered me to fúck off, and inmediatly keep creating controversy with that ban request.

I think that's a wind up, so you have a warning. Please behave. The next step will be a card.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:42 am

BM i am not trying to get rid of sabre mate, I am making a point, all LFC said to me is that people have complained about me being made a mod, if that is the case I am asking why is sabre still a mod as people have also complained about him.

its not an attack on sabre, its a case of putting LFC on the spot and trying to get him to explain his decision, he hasnt had the decency to do it by pm so maybe he will do it in here.

i just want to point out his hypocrisy.

also noseybonk, tough guy eh sending me a pm, get a life, alter egos always have something to hide
112-1077774096

Postby noseybonk » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:43 am

Sabre wrote:Noseybonk, you'll get a warning

a) Because laughing at a serious situation
b) Because I warned you not to put on fire this thread and you answered me to fúck off, and inmediatly keep creating controversy with that ban request.

I think that's a wind up, so you have a warning. Please behave. The next step will be a card.

f8ck off, serious situation  ???  :O freak, gang of knobheads, I tickle meself silly reading this forum these days. Oh and Rafa dodd keep to this forum mate, leave rawk to the big boys.

to the batmobile.............lets go
noseybonk

Postby Rafa D » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 am

RAWK to the big boys?  :laugh:

I know who you are now.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49 am

peewee wrote:BM i am not trying to get rid of sabre mate, I am making a point, all LFC said to me is that people have complained about me being made a mod, if that is the case I am asking why is sabre still a mod as people have also complained about him.

its not an attack on sabre, its a case of putting LFC on the spot and trying to get him to explain his decision, he hasnt had the decency to do it by pm so maybe he will do it in here.

i just want to point out his hypocrisy.

also noseybonk, tough guy eh sending me a pm, get a life, alter egos always have something to hide

No worries mate, I doubt LFC will reply in public has he ever ?

Anyway this is bollo.x you and Sabre should be mods end of.

LFC if your reading this, give me the power to be mod for five minutes thats all I'm asking Pleeeeaaase just so I can take GREAT pleasure in instantly banning that tw@t Noseyjob Oasis c.unt or who ever. When I got my ban he sent me a wind-up then played the innocent in public, :censored:.g smelly flange.
66-1112520797

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:50 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:RAWK to the big boys?  :laugh:

I know who you are now.

Who's the t.it Rafa ?
66-1112520797

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:38 pm

Un-feckin-believable! :no  This all seems just so suspect--a few complaints and Peewee's Mod status is revoked?  Surely a few complaints from people who have had trouble with Peewee (I'm presuming) in the past is not enough to supercede what is good for the forum?  Are we only to have Mods who have never fallen out with anybody ever?  Who would that be?

I'm just gobsmacked.  Sorry Peewee, you don't deserve this.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:42 pm

?  Are we only to have Mods who have never fallen out with anybody ever?  Who would that be?

:lookaround  Me :D
66-1112520797

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:44 pm

supersub wrote:I thought the appointment of sabre and peewee as mods would be welcomed by all members as a good choice.Sadly there are a few who seem to disagree.
          It appears that old arguements,spats,fights,call them what you will,were used as reasons for unrest amongst certain members.I sincerely hope peewee brushes aside this episode and returns to posting in his own inimitable way because he makes a valueable contribution to the forum,even if there are some members who think otherwise.
         Thankfully football returns this weekend ,so I'm hoping the forum can also return to some normality and all talk of moderating issues can be put to rest.

Jeezuz Christ SS, we don't mind shoveling sh'it but don't expect all of us to eat it .

I've been here longer than most and can count on the fingers of one hand the number of members PeeWee has had "serious" spats with and three of them recieved bans for being complete kunts anyway .

You say
he (PeeWee)  makes a valueable contribution to the forum,even if there are some members who think otherwise.

Well perhaps these worms will come out of the woodwork and explain why they think otherwise .

This forum has never been a democracy and the fact that the moans of a few "members" can have a popular and dedicated newley appointed Mod humiliated in this manner just proves it .

I find it hard to believe that the people who run this place are so f'ucking gutless .

:angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dward » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:55 pm

I would like to see what LFC has to say about this in this topic.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:01 pm

blimey this place has become like a bloody soap opera in the past week or so. i never thought that this would actually go this far. i only received one complaint and that was from a certain memeber who has had serious personal "issues" with peewee in the past and hardly posts nowadays anyway. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who that was.
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:05 pm

blimey this place has become like a bloody soap opera in the past week or so. i never thought that this would actually go this far. i only received one complaint and that was from a certain memeber who has had serious personal "issues" with peewee in the past and hardly posts nowadays anyway. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who that was.

FWIW I received two, also no surprises, but I took them as a comment, not a complain to be forwarded, so I did nothing.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Un-feckin-believable! :no  This all seems just so suspect--a few complaints and Peewee's Mod status is revoked?  Surely a few complaints from people who have had trouble with Peewee (I'm presuming) in the past is not enough to supercede what is good for the forum?  Are we only to have Mods who have never fallen out with anybody ever?  Who would that be?

I'm just gobsmacked.  Sorry Peewee, you don't deserve this.

Agree Bob. I try to stay out of stuff like this but -this is a weird decision.

I just cant belive this, Stu -who I would call a good mate and likable forum member , wouldnt exactly have the greatest 'pull' on here ?
And if he did complain to the main man, why would a banned member be listened to?
Somethings tellin me it has nothing to do with stu.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:24 pm

so tell me who it is then mikz because hes the only i had a problem with, the others i have had problems with are banned or dont post any more.

i will tell you now its stu and little band of bum boys
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum