Pablo escobar - a married man - Happy as hell :)

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:06 pm

I know I haven't been a regular poster for a loong time, but I pop in sometimes to check on my favourite forum.
Some of the regular posters may remember my ramblings (yes judge, Poland still wins in googlefight :P ).
Quite a bit has changed in my life, 2 promotions, 2 fat wage raises in 1 year.
But the thing I want to write about is that 1 week back I got married with the girl of my dreams.
The ceremony was perfect, the party afterwards was perfect also (not counting the service man who had a heart atttack, and his heart stoped in the ambulance - he got better afterwards).
So, as the happy married man (who's on the brink of purchasing his first own flat) I just want to share the joy with all the fellow Liverpool supporters. Below is the pic of me and my wife walking out of the church :)

Go Reds !! I have a great feeling about our season this year and I keep my fingers crossed :)

PS. for drummerphil, I read Your story and I must say that my prayers are with You and I have full faith that You break that bugger with no sweat. I hope Your wedding with Karen was a great one, and don't sweat with the doctors. One of them told my mother that he'll burn in hell if I will be born healthy. 26 years passed, and I'm healthy as a man can be, so keep Your chin up and don't give up :)

Cheers and Reds till I die.

Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:11 pm

congrats pablo
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:11 pm

Congrats mate, I asked where you was in a topic here wheres the old school gone.
Its funny isnt it I always pictured you looking like Pablo himself :D
People probably think I look like a ciggy though  :D
Your bride is beautiful and I hope you two have a very happy life together.

Its all down hill now mate Im afraid  :rasp just messin well done mate  :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 pm

Congrats Pablo.. what a fine couple u make.. Happiness health and lots of little 'pablos' for ya.. (if ya want of course :D )
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 pm

Congrats pablo. Hope you and your bride have many years of hapiness ahead.

This place is turnin' into the 'LIVERPOOLFC-NEWLYWEDS.CO.UK' forum lately! :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:15 pm

Congratulations to you Pablo and your Wife  :;):

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:18 pm

Congrats Pablo. Good to see that things are working out great for you. I hope you and your bride share happiness together. Best of luck for both of you for the future :)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:Congrats mate, I asked where you was in a topic here wheres the old school gone.
Its funny isnt it I always pictured you looking like Pablo himself :D
People probably think I look like a ciggy though  :D
Your bride is beautiful and I hope you two have a very happy life together.

Thnx Lynds. Hearing that from thr liverpool newkit icon as You is a great thing to hear :)

And also, thank You to You fellow Reds :)
Last edited by Pablo_Escobar on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:09 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:Thnx Lynds. Hearing that from thr liverpool newkit icon as You is a great thing to hear :)

And also, thank You to You fellow Reds :)

Awwww dont have the awl Cigs blushin now babe  :blush:  :D
Even if your married or not feck it, you still have time for here  :D
Ive missed ya anyway, and wheres me vodka with a piece of grass in it BTW  :eyebrow
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 pm

Ciggy wrote:Awwww dont have the awl Cigs blushin now babe  :blush:  :D
Even if your married or not feck it, you still have time for here.
Ive missed ya anyway, and wheres me vodka with a piece of grass in it BTW  :eyebrow

Lynds, there is always Zubrówka (a fine wodka with a piece of special grass) for You waiting :D

Cheers :)
Last edited by Pablo_Escobar on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:20 pm

Congratulations to you both and nice wedding pic.

:)
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:21 pm

i can't keep up. everyone's getting married :p
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:31 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:I know I haven't been a regular poster for a loong time, but I pop in sometimes to check on my favourite forum.
Some of the regular posters may remember my ramblings (yes judge, Poland still wins in googlefight :P ).
Quite a bit has changed in my life, 2 promotions, 2 fat wage raises in 1 year.
But the thing I want to write about is that 1 week back I got married with the girl of my dreams.
The ceremony was perfect, the party afterwards was perfect also (not counting the service man who had a heart atttack, and his heart stoped in the ambulance - he got better afterwards).
So, as the happy married man (who's on the brink of purchasing his first own flat) I just want to share the joy with all the fellow Liverpool supporters. Below is the pic of me and my wife walking out of the church :)

Go Reds !! I have a great feeling about our season this year and I keep my fingers crossed :)

PS. for drummerphil, I read Your story and I must say that my prayers are with You and I have full faith that You break that bugger with no sweat. I hope Your wedding with Karen was a great one, and don't sweat with the doctors. One of them told my mother that he'll burn in hell if I will be born healthy. 26 years passed, and I'm healthy as a man can be, so keep Your chin up and don't give up :)

Cheers and Reds till I die.

PABLO  where the feck have you been.Congratulations on getting married mate.Its been a week for me today.All things come back down to earth though.I have an ambulance coming in the morning to take me back into hospital for a small operation.I hope they dont keep me in,i had 14 weeks in there recently and i've never been so distressed in my life.
Thankyou for the kind words and stick around, old friends are vanishing all the time from here and we need people like yourself to keep the levels of interest up on here.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:34 pm

Congratulations mate!!!!!!!!!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:37 pm

drummerphil wrote:PABLO  where the feck have you been.Congratulations on getting married mate.Its been a week for me today.All things come back down to earth though.I have an ambulance coming in the morning to take me back into hospital for a small operation.I hope they dont keep me in,i had 14 weeks in there recently and i've never been so distressed in my life.
Thankyou for the kind words and stick around, old friends are vanishing all the time from here and we need people like yourself to keep the levels of interest up on here.

drummerphil

Work keeps me away from the board :(
What day did You get married ?
Was it 26th as me ?
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum