Osama bin ladin

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:good job.

Islam is a violent religion not a peaceful one.

Why make such a provocative comment? It only shows how unknowledged and naive you are.

It only shows how naive you are to oppose this comment read the koran and get back to me once you've gained some knowledge of the matter.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

Kenny Kan wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

Why make such a provocative comment? It only shows how unknowledged and naive you are.

It only shows how naive you are to oppose this comment read the koran and get back to me once you've gained some knowledge of the matter.

Brilliant, this is just getting better.

You have read the Koran? Not just watched Team America right?

And what about the bible? Is there no violence there?

The Old Testament claims that God damned the entire human race because of the acts of the first two people. It also says he caused a worldwide Flood that drowned pregnant women, innocent children, and animals.  And it reports he killed Egyptian babies at the time of the Passover.

At God's command, the Israelites made war on Midian, slew all the men, and burned their cities.Moses was angry, however, because they had spared the women and children.

So he ordered the soldiers to "kill every male dependent, and kill every woman who has had intercourse with a man, but spare for yourselves every woman among them who has not had intercourse." Shortly thereafter, God gave Moses instructions for distributing the captive virgins among the fighting men and the community.

you've been lawyered
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon May 02, 2011 11:19 am

Kenny Kan wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

no your naive
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 am

If you want to educate your selves a little more on the matter, look up Robert Spence.

Here's a link -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLrSkFYz2o

Please don't try and preach that Islam is a peaceful religon that is strives to coexists with other religons in the 21st Century.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon May 02, 2011 11:22 am

Kenny Kan wrote:If you want to educate your selves a little more on the matter, look up Robert Spence.

Please don't try and preach that Islam is a peaceful religon that is strives to coexists with other religons in the 21st Century.

can't be bothered to argue with you or anyone who thinks Islam is violent.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:22 am

metalhead wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

no your naive

Metahead - so your there telling me in the last chapter of the koran prophet Muhammed doesn't tell the followers they're able to confirm or kill non-believers of that religion?

Naive Pah.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 am

Kenny Kan wrote:Metahead - so your there telling me in the last chapter of the koran prophet Muhammed doesn't tell the followers they're able to confirm or kill non-believers of that religion?

Naive Pah.

What last chapter? give me the aya or soora so I can thoroughly explain it to you.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 am

metalhead wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:If you want to educate your selves a little more on the matter, look up Robert Spence.

can't be bothered to argue with you or anyone who thinks Islam is violent.

Read the academic and historian into Islam...

Of course you don't want to argue, you no it professes to kill non-believers.

Where do you think the likes of Bin Laden and all these other extremists get their intentions, motivations and self proclaimed rights for terrorizing the western world, yep you got it.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

metalhead wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:Metahead - so your there telling me in the last chapter of the koran prophet Muhammed doesn't tell the followers they're able to confirm or kill non-believers of that religion?

Naive Pah.

What last chapter? give me the aya or soora so I can thoroughly explain it to you.

Does Muhammed condone violence and murder of non-believers to Islam?

Answer that, simple yes or no.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 am

You are one grade A tool.  :laugh:

Firstly it's Robert Spencer.

Secondly his critique on Islam is aimed at the extremist element. He himself says that not all aspects of Islam are violent, only jihadism. He believes, like most non-retards, that moderate Muslims exist and practice Islam peacefully.

Research! LOL

Practice what you preach sunshine.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 am

Osama Bin Ladin and his goons aren't muslims, they interpret the Quran wrong and so do most idiots who call themselves ''academic scholars'' against Islam. the Quran is a very hard book to interpret, especially that its open to different interpretation, the extremists (Al Queda) believe that shaving your beard is considered a sin, while most muslims disregard it.

Go look up Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah, look up his principles and his interpretation of Islam.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 am

Kenny Kan wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Naive Pah.

Does Muhammed condone violence and murder of non-believers to Islam?

Answer that, simple yes or no.

The Quran explicitly says that killing of ANY man is a sin and will be punished in hell.

Non-Believers are Kuffars and will be dealt by God
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:34 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:

You are one grade A tool.  :laugh:

Firstly it's Robert Spencer.

Secondly his critique on Islam is aimed at the extremist element. He himself says that not all aspects of Islam are violent, only jihadism. He believes, like most non-retards, that moderate Muslims exist and practice Islam peacefully.

Research! LOL

Practice what you preach sunshine.

Ah so you've educated yourself now.

The koran preaches of killing non-believers, yes people take it to the extreme. But they think they are entitled too it's in the text of the most important book in their history FFS. 

So sunshine if you are still saying it is a peaceful religion, book then you are deluded Mr SouthCoastShankly  :laugh:

If you also further research his ''critique'' he doesn't just critique the extremists, he deconstructs Islam and what it really means. A 10min vid clip won't educate you enough lad.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon May 02, 2011 11:35 am

Your very very naive.

my opinion anyways
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

metalhead wrote:Your very very naive.