Off on me hols tommorrow

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:35 pm

s@int wrote:No - I said if you smoke 2 cigs a day it can be benificial - there is a difference but you are too thick to notice the difference, you stupid little worm!

Try googling it, you might find it more interesting than just making up stories like you usually do :laugh:

I've googled it Saint, it came up with: www.smoking2adayisgoodforyousponsoredbysuperkings.com  :laugh:

Nicotine can be obtained in other forms, without the other 70 carcinogenic chemicals that are killing you at the same time you muppet.
LFC2007

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:38 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:1600 posts and nearly everyone of them was in a feckin argument. :D  :laugh:

That's what happens when you have to repeat your point over and over to people thick as two planks

If you were half as funny as you are thick and pathetic, someone might actually laugh with you instead of at you, you pathetic little worm    :laugh:

At least half my posts aren't copied articles from google searches, you'd know about being thick Saint, you think Smoking improves your health :

Listen ace , you have this real condicending manner about you , you slag people who smoke , you slag people with phobias and you constantly argue the toss about absolutly everthing .

My question is ,what's it like being so bl@@dy perfect.?

I don't slag people who smoke. If you want to take my comments in a condescending way and jump on the Saint bandwagon, that's your choice. If you wanna take "puffta" as such a vociferous insult, then go for it - I didn't attribute that tone to my post.

My question is, what is it like jumping on the bandwagon?

Listen mate , i'm not jumpin on the bandwagon , i made the fecker , i thought you were an argumentative plantpot since you started posting your tripe.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:39 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Listen mate , i'm not jumpin on the bandwagon , i made the fecker , i thought you were an argumentative plantpot since you started posting your tripe.

Likewise
LFC2007

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:39 pm

s@int wrote:
Garcia10 wrote:LFC2007 has a point, S@int is a thick peice of s.hit, but christ he is Hawking next to Anal Beads.

And I thought we had just become friends again too Oasis  :down:

Chill out Cabron, there is no hatred between us.

P.S Nery Castillo is better than Fernando Torres and cheaper.
Garcia10

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:41 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Listen mate , i'm not jumpin on the bandwagon , i made the fecker , i thought you were an argumentative plantpot since you started posting your tripe.

Likewise

Annie Bancroft, what's the matter? Are you sad because Croatia aren't as good as Mexico? Bless! Well you can't have Marquez, he's ours.  :rasp
Garcia10

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Likewise

Likewise what , whats that supposed to mean ?
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:47 pm

:edit:
Last edited by dawson99 on Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm

dawson99 wrote::edit:

Nice to see you again Dawson.

P.S is Ciggy still doing speed dating?  :laugh:
Garcia10

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm

dawson99 wrote::edit:

IT'S OASIS DAWS .  :nod  :help
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:51 pm

eh? who is u dude? and when did she speed date? id speed date her.

ur that mexican weirdo innit? cool

fun shall be had tonight. 6/5 you're banned by 9pm
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:52 pm

shanks72 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Like I said, if you just have no desire to see other countries and experience different cultures then that is acceptable. But if you want to experience different places or go on holidays but can't due to a fear of flying then I find it sad when you put it in perspective of life. Unless you have some religious belief that when you die you will end up in vegas.

I must admit I don't wish to see other countries really...am just happy to stay in the UK...so it doesn't hinder me...

It's not really a full blown phobia...I will get on a plane...

Just try not to put my whole weight down....  :D

If I knew beforehand that it would land safely I wouldn't have a 'phobia' about it at all.

Although...do have a lil social phobia...but it's a lot better now...just don't like going into a pub or restaurant on my own to meet someone etc. Am ok if I'm with someone..

On another note...I think it's really 'funny' how you can go out and about and bump into people you know...it's always happening to us...

My bro and his then fiancee went to the Isle Of Sky and visited a lil church there and who should they see but Mr and Mrs Barrett (not there real names..  :;): :laugh:) from 2 roads away...really strange..

Cigs is gonna wonder what on earth has been going on in her thread..  :D

dont worry about little fobias like that shanks i have one i cant stand lolli pop sticks the sight of them makes me hurl
and im sh!t scared of heights even though im 6ft 5in
and if this t!t want to criticise (spell?) then he's more than welcome to come tell me to my face
oh yeah i also cant walk into a crowded room i have to go somewere early rather than late and be last in!

all right saint hows it goin mate ?

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:eh? who is u dude? and when did she speed date? id speed date her.

ur that mexican weirdo innit? cool

fun shall be had tonight. 6/5 you're banned by 9pm

Why date a white woman who cant talk like most scousers when you can have someone like Luis Garcia's wife? It doesn't make sense, I couldn't careless if I was banned, I only came on to slag off LFC2007.

He's a bigger c.unt than JMac! P.S Where's Bancroft the dirty Croat?
Garcia10

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 pm

daxy1 wrote:
shanks72 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Like I said, if you just have no desire to see other countries and experience different cultures then that is acceptable. But if you want to experience different places or go on holidays but can't due to a fear of flying then I find it sad when you put it in perspective of life. Unless you have some religious belief that when you die you will end up in vegas.

I must admit I don't wish to see other countries really...am just happy to stay in the UK...so it doesn't hinder me...

It's not really a full blown phobia...I will get on a plane...

Just try not to put my whole weight down....  :D

If I knew beforehand that it would land safely I wouldn't have a 'phobia' about it at all.

Although...do have a lil social phobia...but it's a lot better now...just don't like going into a pub or restaurant on my own to meet someone etc. Am ok if I'm with someone..

On another note...I think it's really 'funny' how you can go out and about and bump into people you know...it's always happening to us...

My bro and his then fiancee went to the Isle Of Sky and visited a lil church there and who should they see but Mr and Mrs Barrett (not there real names..  :;): :laugh:) from 2 roads away...really strange..

Cigs is gonna wonder what on earth has been going on in her thread..  :D

dont worry about little fobias like that shanks i have one i cant stand lolli pop sticks the sight of them makes me hurl
and im sh!t scared of heights even though im 6ft 5in
and if this t!t want to criticise (spell?) then he's more than welcome to come tell me to my face
oh yeah i also cant walk into a crowded room i have to go somewere early rather than late and be last in!

all right saint hows it goin mate ?

Great mate, thanks  :)
account deleted by request

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 pm

Stu.Murph is one ugly c.unt. :laugh:
Garcia10

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:59 pm

dont see the prob with lfc2007 meself, even tho he doesnt smoke so hes obviously not cool.

and women are all yummy, all sizes and colours, as my man says:

like them black girls,
I like them white girls,
I like them asian girls,
I like them mix-raced girls,
I like them spanish girls,
I like them Italian girls,
I like the French girls,
And I like scandinavian girls,
I like them tall girls,
I like them short girls,
I like them brown haired girls,
I like them blonde hair girls,
I like them big girls,
I like them skinny girls,
I like them carrying a little-biddy-weight girls.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum