Off on me hols tommorrow

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:06 pm

Garcia10 wrote:1600 posts in less than three months, I think you need to get laid.

60 posts in 2 hours, I think you need a brothel.
LFC2007

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:08 pm

Garcia10 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:I need not speak and there's an argument, perhaps it's my presence alone Igor!

1600 posts in less than three months, I think you need to get laid.

88 posts in how many days  :laugh:  :laugh:  pot and kettle springs to mind.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:08 pm

Garcia10 wrote:Hello Scouser, how's the benefits?

Hello enchilada, how are the Mexican spongers in the U.S.?
LFC2007

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:09 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Garcia10 wrote:1600 posts in less than three months, I think you need to get laid.

How does one work that out? And I ensure you its been longer than two hours. I am trolling, what's your excuse? You approach every post with such a serious outlook, I am here to :censored: off these Self Pity City fans.

You on the other hand think you are a great poster when in reality most people fall alseep listening to your drivel.
Garcia10

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:11 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Ha! Mexicans are doing very well in America thanks for asking, its the White people of America who have higher poverty rates a lot of Mexicans have done well for themselves, there are a few Mexican American senators.

How's you English, still getting blown to high heaven by your own people?  :laugh:
Garcia10

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:12 pm

Garcia10 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

How does one work that out? And I ensure you its been longer than two hours. I am trolling, what's your excuse? You approach every post with such a serious outlook, I am here to :censored: off these Self Pity City fans.

You on the other hand think you are a great poster when in reality most people fall alseep listening to your drivel.

:laugh:

You come here to waste your time on a forum that you have nothing but contempt for, I go to Anfield watch games and comment on a forum for the team that I SUPPORT.

You are just a sad tw@t with little better to do than p!ss people off with vulgar comments.
LFC2007

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:13 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Garcia10 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

:laugh:

You come here to waste your time on a forum that you have nothing but contempt for, I go to Anfield watch games and comment on a forum for the team that I SUPPORT.

You are just a sad tw@t with little better to do than p!ss people off with vulgar comments.

You go to Anfield for support the team, f.uck me does every single fan manage to get into the ground on a weekly basis? I mean the amount of people who say they attend games every week is outstanding.

How big is Analfield? 3.5m capacity?
Garcia10

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Garcia10 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Ha! Mexicans are doing very well in America thanks for asking, its the White people of America who have higher poverty rates a lot of Mexicans have done well for themselves, there are a few Mexican American senators.

How's you English, still getting blown to high heaven by your own people?  :laugh:

Those "English" are doing very well thanks, just like the "English" club you support are doing well! The Irony!  :laugh:

The invading enchiladas in the U.S. sure are doing well, it's not hard when you cross a border illegally to the richest country on earth!

:laugh:  :O
LFC2007

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:17 pm

I don't actually support United, though they are much better than Liver self pity FC :D

Secondly, The English have a history of illegal acts such as slavery persecuation against the Irish, Scottish and Welsh. Rape, torture and an Empire founded upon slavery and pure evil. Yes, how I'd love to be English.  :laugh:
Garcia10

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Garcia10 wrote:I don't actually support United, though they are much better than Liver self pity FC :D

Secondly, The English have a history of illegal acts such as slavery persecuation against the Irish, Scottish and Welsh. Rape, torture and an Empire founded upon slavery and pure evil. Yes, how I'd love to be English.  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh: Oasis stop it now your killing me , did yer cop off last night in yer smock dress and sling backs , bet you had a great time at the graffton beryl.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:28 pm

Garcia10 wrote:I don't actually support United, though they are much better than Liver self pity FC :D

Last post, I 'm off.

Have you NOTHING better to do than try and score points with abusive, vulgar language?

Were you born with tw@t tattoed on your forehead, or did that come with adolescence?

You seem hooked on abusing people, have you really nothing better to do?

You claim to hate us so much, yet you just can't draw yourself away from this forum can you?

A strange type of hate that is!

Well, Chris, or is it "George"  :laugh:  I suggest you feck off back to the little hole youcame from where you can remain as bitter as you like.

Tara lad..

Kisses  :hearts
LFC2007

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:28 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh: Oasis stop it now your killing me , did yer cop off last night in yer smock dress and sling backs , bet you had a great time at the graffton beryl.

Yeah then I stuck my c.ock in your gf's pussy and jizzed.
Garcia10

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:29 pm

LFC2007 wrote:

Last post, I 'm off.

Have you NOTHING better to do than try and score points with abusive, vulgar language?

Were you born with tw@t tattoed on your forehead, or did that come with adolescence?

You seem hooked on abusing people, have you really nothing better to do?

You claim to hate us so much, yet you just can't draw yourself away from this forum can you?

A strange type of hate that is!

Well, Chris, or is it "George"  :laugh:  I suggest you feck off back to the little hole youcame from where you can remain as bitter as you like.

Tara lad..

Kisses  :hearts

Yeah get f.ucked and tell your misses to dust off her pussy, it hasn't seen action in years.  :D
Garcia10

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:32 pm

Bye Beryl nighty night.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garcia10 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:34 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Bye Beryl nighty night.

Bye, bye Igor you sexy beast.  :laugh:

P.S You have a small :censored:.
Garcia10

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum