No card amnesty then woof ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:41 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:Just take the cards off the posters I get on with Woof and sod the rest. I will PM you a list of the ones I like mate :D

:laugh: , Just got Saints list , there's not that many you can put on the back of a stamp .    :D

You can scratch your name off my list anyway Woof  :angry:

:D
account deleted by request

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:46 pm

destro wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:lets be honest, who really gives a toss if they're carded.

Thats easy for you to say you've got 3  :laugh:

I think of the card system as a way of alerting new posters to who are the naughty ones, and....this is just my opinion....I think the "naughty ones" should not be spoken to by the well behaved ones   :rasp

:laugh:

this topic has made me laugh more than most, shows how serious we all take this card lark.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby laza » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:31 am

Yes thats true,  those of us without cards find it very funny :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:27 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
destro wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:lets be honest, who really gives a toss if they're carded.

Thats easy for you to say you've got 3  :laugh:

I think of the card system as a way of alerting new posters to who are the naughty ones, and....this is just my opinion....I think the "naughty ones" should not be spoken to by the well behaved ones   :rasp

:laugh:

this topic has made me laugh more than most, shows how serious we all take this card lark.

Or in another sense, talking shi.t is punishable.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:40 am

laza wrote:You deserve them Peewee for becoming a high brow Hustler  :D

:p  :D

i wonder what happened to hustler, maybe the internet connection broke when he towed his caravan to another site

112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:43 am

anyway i think what grates a little for the cardees is the fact they get cards for something while others who do the same thing or in some cases even worse get no cards, thats the whole problem here. there are certain posters who frequently go on xenophobic rants and write posts full of abuse who have never had a card in all the time they have been here.

if cards are deserved then thats fine, but if others get away with it then we have to question whether our cards were deserved or not, thats the whole crux of the issue here
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:47 am

peewee wrote:anyway i think what grates a little for the cardees is the fact they get cards for something while others who do the same thing or in some cases even worse get no cards, thats the whole problem here. there are certain posters who frequently go on xenophobic rants and write posts full of abuse who have never had a card in all the time they have been here.

if cards are deserved then thats fine, but if others get away with it then we have to question whether our cards were deserved or not, thats the whole crux of the issue here

I have to agree here, peewees cards and eventual suspension was brought on by another poster who broke the rules of the forum and yet peewee was punished and the rule breaker wasnt. Some sort of consistency would be good but as seeing as this is a forum its one persons opinion against another.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:16 am

andy_g wrote:how the hell people make such a fuss (peewee) about a little yellow square under their avatar on an internet forum is, and always will be, beyond me.

LFC2007

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:18 am

Honestly, I know I started the thread, but I couldnt give a feck about the cards. I was just testing the waters.

I like te cards, it makes me feek like an internet rebel, something I could never be in real life, :D Give me more cards !!!!!
66-1112520797

Postby laza » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:47 am

peewee wrote:
laza wrote:You deserve them Peewee for becoming a high brow Hustler  :D

:p  :D

i wonder what happened to hustler, maybe the internet connection broke when he towed his caravan to another site

I heard he made a fortune with his autobiography

Gypo Hard man: The trials and tribulations of internet dweeb.

Though he was annoyed that it was suppose to be  non-fiction but became a best seller in gay fantasy comedy section
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:54 am

Bamaga man wrote:Honestly, I know I started the thread, but I couldnt give a feck about the cards. I was just testing the waters.

I like te cards, it makes me feek like an internet rebel, something I could never be in real life, :D Give me more cards !!!!!

Well i think that post deserve he has his card removed at once  :D

Geez the people who get the cards are ones who are usually posting things to get the biggest reaction to make themselves feel better about their miserable little lives and the card is ultimate attention seeking accessory.

Those of us who are even sadder who just read the stuff and never get a card. well we just hope one day in breathless anticipation that maybe we will get abused in a thread or something.........he spat on you, you lucky :censored:.

In context of world climate change, wars , the starving millions in africa (obviously  no one really cares about them either. I mean look at that snotty nosed twerp Geldorf, feeds the poor buggers up 20 years ago so 4 times of many of them can be dying now , cruel :censored:) but they make a great cliche to show who really cares about a little card in your internet profile

Ive got to go now, the nurse is coming back with my medication
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:18 pm

when i first came in here, i used to think these cards were like badges of honor. then after 5 cards toy up your rank and you become a premium member and then have a liverbird to replace the cards. :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 am

LFC2007 wrote:
andy_g wrote:how the hell people make such a fuss (peewee) about a little yellow square under their avatar on an internet forum is, and always will be, beyond me.

i don't recall EVER starting a thread about it     :sleep
112-1077774096

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:26 am

peewee wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Sure you don't make a fuss  :;):
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:30 am

LFC2007 wrote:
peewee wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

Sure you don't make a fuss  :;):

Why do you do that? Ok you dont get on with him but seriously why incite a response with snide remarks? Its not necessary and not helpful in any way so really, why do it?
From my point of view it doesnt make you look clever, to me you must be really bored to incite scorn on a forum.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum