:D
:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:46 am

. . :D
:D  :D
Last edited by Judge on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 pm

peewee wrote:a card amnesty will never be allowed because that would mean peewee will have no cards and horror of horrors certain mods just can not let that happen, although they could just be open with their bias and just leave me with cards, in fact I wouldnt be surprised if i was given everyone elses cards   :D

What? I recall you being 4 years with no cards, and with murder admitted by you. That was because the refs were nice blokes and tried to avoid cards (because obviously those were taken as   an insult).

Now we have refs that try to stop hard tackles earlier, and that's why you have cards. It's not a matter of bias Peewee, it has never been.

Since we all have a view on justice as we have an :censored: :D I'll give mine despite I respect the mod's criteria and I think they're doing great. I think you should be removed a card Peewee, Bamaga should have removed his card because he hasn't done again what brought the first one for a good while, and same for good old Lando.

Stu has 4 cards because I think it's a way to tell him "behave, you're well known", and the cards worked and Stu sticks to footie, which is what everybody appreciate from him.

I think removing cards when the behaviour is better (nobody is perfect) is good because it encourages to keep that way. After all they have been warned already which was the point, and keeping them too long only bring threads like this.

No Amnesty!!, Yes progresive removing of cards! :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:12 pm

woof said i liked something in vaseline the other day. he should get a card for slander

it was never vaseline, it was marmite :angry:

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:50 pm

You deserve them Peewee for becoming a high brow Hustler  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:58 pm

lets be honest, who really gives a toss if they're carded.

what I find the whole problem with it is this...you can six months of saying "yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir" and not be carded, then as soon as you go "well sir, maybe not sir, 2 and half bags full sir" you get carded. It really is beyond the joke at times.

I'm trying to remember why I've been carded...one for was hating yanks and telling people I hated yanks as a nation rather than just indiviuals. one I think was for something I said in the topic about me, which to this day I'm still honoured that people took the time to talk about me. and the other card...haven't a clue why. Probably for being honest and telling people zonal marking doesn't work. :laugh:
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:11 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:lets be honest, who really gives a toss if they're carded.

what I find the whole problem with it is this...you can six months of saying "yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir" and not be carded, then as soon as you go "well sir, maybe not sir, 2 and half bags full sir" you get carded. It really is beyond the joke at times.

I'm trying to remember why I've been carded...one for was hating yanks and telling people I hated yanks as a nation rather than just indiviuals. one I think was for something I said in the topic about me, which to this day I'm still honoured that people took the time to talk about me. and the other card...haven't a clue why. Probably for being honest and telling people zonal marking doesn't work. :laugh:

fully deserved then  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Think of them like ASBOs: badges of honour. :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:51 pm

andy_g wrote:how the hell people make such a fuss about a little yellow square under their avatar on an internet forum is, and always will be, beyond me.

And there you have it. 99% of the time it's no more than a signal to "chill for a while"

Cards are not permanent, but like Herpes they're easier to catch than they are to get rid of.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:34 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
andy_g wrote:how the hell people make such a fuss about a little yellow square under their avatar on an internet forum is, and always will be, beyond me.

And there you have it. 99% of the time it's no more than a signal to "chill for a while"

Cards are not permanent, but like Herpes they're easier to catch than they are to get rid of.

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Judge wrote:keep peewees on tho, he's a right fu'cker :D

:laugh:
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Just take the cards off the posters I get on with Woof and sod the rest. I will PM you a list of the ones I like mate :D
account deleted by request

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:09 pm

s@int wrote:Just take the cards off the posters I get on with Woof and sod the rest. I will PM you a list of the ones I like mate :D

:laugh: , Just got Saints list , there's not that many you can put on the back of a stamp .    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby destro » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:lets be honest, who really gives a toss if they're carded.

Thats easy for you to say you've got 3  :laugh:

I think of the card system as a way of alerting new posters to who are the naughty ones, and....this is just my opinion....I think the "naughty ones" should not be spoken to by the well behaved ones   :rasp
destro

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:13 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:Just take the cards off the posters I get on with Woof and sod the rest. I will PM you a list of the ones I like mate :D

:laugh: , Just got Saints list , there's not that many you can put on the back of a stamp .    :D

your wit is brilliant at times  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum