Next us president - Place your bets

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Big Niall » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Chris Rock said that George Bush has f*cked up so much that they want anything but a white man now - they want a woman, a black man, hell even a giraffe will be considered  :D

Who would have thought that fool Bush would do so much for equality :D
Last edited by Big Niall on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Big Niall wrote:Chris Rock said that George Bush has f*cked up so much that they want anything but a white man now - they want a woman, a black man, hell even a giraffe will be considered  :D

Who would have thought that fool Bush would do so much for equality :D

PMSL  that is so true, the man's a complete Herbert.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Bamaga man wrote:As for arrogant tourists, glass houses and all that Bob.

Canadian tourists are loved the world over, mate!  We're polite, respectful of other cultures and are excellent tippers.  We also don't bother arguing with you English types when you say yours is the best country in the world...we're ideal guests!  :p  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby PhiLFC » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 pm

mistyred wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:choice

a young black geezer
an old white geezer
a white woman geezer

They're all stinking rich

That's the choices it may be a bit simplistic but all politicians are the same inside - they want power, so which person attracts you most?  In the UK we've had young geezers, old geezers and a woman geezer - they all pretty much proved themselves to be c.unts... the biggest one being the woman geezer.

I like the idea of the black geezer winning but I fear the old white geezer will win.

You love the word Geezer do you come from East London  :D But everything you said makes sense  :laugh:

No for my sins my Scouse Dad decided to move to..... Salford before I was born... c.unt!  I'll never say that word as good as a Scouse can  :D  :down:
PhiLFC

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

Canadian tourists are loved the world over, mate!  We're polite, respectful of other cultures and are excellent tippers.  We also don't bother arguing with you English types when you say yours is the best country in the world...we're ideal guests!  :p  :D

I don't think this poor little bugger would agree that you are ideal guests Bob
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:55 pm

s@int wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

I don't think this poor little bugger would agree that you are ideal guests Bob

A man's gotta eat, mate. :D  Besides, anything bad we do, we just inherited from you guys.  :;):  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:56 pm

still no nearer who the next president is then !!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Judge wrote:still no nearer who the next president is then !!

All I know Clinton and Obama are in close contest, but Obama is on fire right now  :D

I've been speaking to some of american friends here, they were telling me McCaine would win it.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:18 pm

All the crazy Christians are up in arms because they aren't going to have a candidate but at the end of the day, they will vote for McCain as a vote against Clinton or Obama, and McCain is moderate enough to be attractive to a lot of independents so you would think that would make him a major player in a lot of the big states that could go either way, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida.  Red states will go red, blue will be blue, but in these "battleground" states it is going to be hard for McCain to rally the core of his party's base to get them out to the polls, and traditionally votting against something is not as big a motivator as voting for something.  One thing that might help McCain is that us Americans HATE to Lose Wars and Obama is pretty much preaching about leaving ASAP (which is pretty much my stance) while McCain was a POW in Vietnam and knows a lot about the military and wants to WIN even though we should have never gone in there.  McCain is also considered by many republicans to be "weak" on immigration, but that should help him with the Hispanic vote, traditionally a big Democrat voting block, but as it is expanding more and more Hispanics are voting republican because of the "Christian Values" of the right (Anti-Gay, Anti-Abortion)
JoeTerp

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:59 pm

JoeTerp wrote:All the crazy Christians are up in arms because they aren't going to have a candidate but at the end of the day, they will vote for McCain as a vote against Clinton or Obama, and McCain is moderate enough to be attractive to a lot of independents so you would think that would make him a major player in a lot of the big states that could go either way, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida.  Red states will go red, blue will be blue, but in these "battleground" states it is going to be hard for McCain to rally the core of his party's base to get them out to the polls, and traditionally votting against something is not as big a motivator as voting for something.  One thing that might help McCain is that us Americans HATE to Lose Wars and Obama is pretty much preaching about leaving ASAP (which is pretty much my stance) while McCain was a POW in Vietnam and knows a lot about the military and wants to WIN even though we should have never gone in there.  McCain is also considered by many republicans to be "weak" on immigration, but that should help him with the Hispanic vote, traditionally a big Democrat voting block, but as it is expanding more and more Hispanics are voting republican because of the "Christian Values" of the right (Anti-Gay, Anti-Abortion)

Yep, the samething my friends told me about, thats why they will vote for mccaine.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm

why would anyone vote OBAMA, when his name is so similar to osama
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:27 pm

His middle name is actually Hussein. didn't do well in the name stakes. Maybe 2012 John Hitler will be up. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

I'm afraid that isnt nessercerily true Bob about Canandian tourists.

"You English types" Whats that suppose to mean >?

"you say you have the best country in the world"

I never said that stop twisting my words.
66-1112520797

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

I'm afraid that isnt nessercerily true Bob about Canandian tourists.

"You English types" Whats that suppose to mean >?

"you say you have the best country in the world"

I never said that stop twisting my words.

It was a joke, mate.  Lighten up. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Big Niall wrote:His middle name is actually Hussein. didn't do well in the name stakes. Maybe 2012 John Hitler will be up. :D

well weve had Eddie Hitler  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum