Newz bar v barracuda

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed May 24, 2006 12:52 pm

:D @ jmac.

you get worse fella
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed May 24, 2006 2:20 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:The lass in the very pirst picture in this thread on the left is exceptional.

isn't she in hollyoaks?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed May 24, 2006 2:21 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:The ladies in my city are the best you'll get anywhere if you ask me.  Just look at some of them!!  The lass in the very pirst picture in this thread on the left is exceptional.  They proper look after themselves and spend a fortune on their hair and clothes.  It goes a long way.  They like looking good and I appreciate that in them. 

Not that I normally go for any lasses like that though, because I wouldn't meet women like these.  The fact that they go there and hang out with footballers and are seduced by celebrity puts me right off.  I was with some girl a few years back who just talked about Jamie Redknapp and Jason McAteer all the time and how Neil Ruddock spoke to her "once""Wow, really?  Please, do continue, I'm so fascinated by your anecdotes....."  Don't know why I went out with her.  She was boring.  The fact that she was absolutely stunning might have had something to do with it but I'm a lot more choosey over the personality these days after being stung by idiots a few times in the past.  Love to hear what they'd say about me!!!! :laugh:

She and her mates hung out in the Blue Bar in the Albert Dock.  Unfortunately, I allowed her to take me there once against my better judgment.  I still hate myself for it.  An overpriced crock of shit of a place full of wannabes and show offs.  I've not been back since and I never will again.  It'd be like B.A. Baracus and planes.  I'd have to be unconscious and dragged in there before I'd set foot in there again.  Actually, the night I went there, Abel Xavier and Richard Gough who were playing for Everton at the time were in there.  And fucking Claire Sweeney off Brookside.  Says it all about the gaff.  I shudder thinking about that night, I've locked it away in a secure part of my brain that can only be accessed under password.

The password is all lowercase, all one word, fulloftwats.  Apologies to anyone who drinks in there and who posts on here.  You're probably an okay person who has yet to realise that they've made a mistake by drinking in such a vain, self-important, pompous establishment.

The News Bar is also a bit of a celebrity haunt and I wouldn't be seen dead or alive in there.  You'd have to PAY ME to go there.  In fact I don't even know where it is.  Where is it Ciggy?  I know it's around Victoria Street and Dale Street somewhere but I've never even walked past it as far as I'm aware.

I just hate places like this.  Give me dives smelling of piss full of toothless old men with flies buzzing around them all day over places like this.  You might actually meet someone worth talking to then, who doesn't rate style over substance when all we are talking about at the end of the day is a pub where you go to have a drink and a laugh with your mates, not stand there with a small glass of foul tasting s*i*e, which cost you twice the price of any other drink, all because it adds to the kudos of the place you are in with people who call their glasses another word I've recently had the misfortune to discover; flute.  "It's expensive so it must be good.  My fucking arse."  Rant over.

Wow, I went on a bit there didn't I?  Time for a coffee I think..... :laugh:

Thats the funniest rant ive heard ever  :laugh:  :D  :bowdown
82-1074641017

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed May 24, 2006 4:50 pm

Johnny the newz bar is on victoria street, down the bottom end...nearer the docks.
It only looks dead small from the outside and the entrance faces the back entrance to james street.
I have never been in there, as i probably couldnt afford more than 3 bevvies in one night, but i walk past there on my way to the station.
Some fine women on those pics though, absolutely fantastic, our youth team must be filling there boots big time.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed May 24, 2006 4:58 pm

stmichael wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:The lass in the very pirst picture in this thread on the left is exceptional.

isn't she in hollyoaks?

She is i think st mike, absolutely F I N E !!!

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Wed May 24, 2006 5:51 pm

mate ive got to agree the best birds come from liverpool i havent been out in 3 weeks but lookin at these pic's i,m out this friday deffo ..... :buttrock

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 6:38 pm

andy_g wrote:and who the hell is this woman on the right? she must live in the place because she's in nearly every picture... and she look slike a fucking transexual thunderbirds puppet

Your right Andy these two are on nearly every pic along with toasterheads dad LOL Woolly  :D

Alex Curran

Bradley Wright Phillips.

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 6:51 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote: Where is it Ciggy?  I know it's around Victoria Street and Dale Street somewhere but I've never even walked past it as far as I'm aware.

Where Ace said Ive never been there though me cousin went the other week and coped for Riise LOL  :D
But she didnt want to see him again.

Went the baby blue once didnt know where I was like just remember like all snobs and footie players I was rotten drunk, dancin everywhere. Felt ashamed the next day realising what Id done I just remember loads of people starring at me as if to say you cant behave like that in here, but thought feck it I wont be goin again.  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu May 25, 2006 7:34 am

Ciggy wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote: Where is it Ciggy?  I know it's around Victoria Street and Dale Street somewhere but I've never even walked past it as far as I'm aware.

Where Ace said Ive never been there though me cousin went the other week and coped for Riise LOL  :D
But she didnt want to see him again.

Went the baby blue once didnt know where I was like just remember like all snobs and footie players I was rotten drunk, dancin everywhere. Felt ashamed the next day realising what Id done I just remember loads of people starring at me as if to say you cant behave like that in here, but thought feck it I wont be goin again.  :D

details ciggy please  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu May 25, 2006 9:11 am

Judge wrote:details ciggy please  :D

I was Just a pissed up gobshite  :D
But no wonder the other girls where sober think it must be 20 quid for a glass of wine in a flute as Jmc would say  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu May 25, 2006 10:22 am

Ciggy wrote:
Judge wrote:details ciggy please  :D

I was Just a pissed up gobshite  :D

i could never imagine you being like that  :;):   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu May 25, 2006 11:29 am

Ace Ventura wrote:Johnny the newz bar is on victoria street, down the bottom end...nearer the docks.
It only looks dead small from the outside and the entrance faces the back entrance to james street.
I have never been in there, as i probably couldnt afford more than 3 bevvies in one night, but i walk past there on my way to the station.
Some fine women on those pics though, absolutely fantastic, our youth team must be filling there boots big time.

Its on Water Street.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu May 25, 2006 11:32 am

i'm still looking for the picture with a 6ft 7 fella with a goatee.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu May 25, 2006 11:44 am

Why do people need to go the Newz Bar to meet these so called Celebs?
If they go to either Concert Square, Bold Street, Matthew Street or Slater Street they have a chance of meeting a real celeb...Me! :D
82-1074641017

Postby andy_g » Thu May 25, 2006 11:49 am

i hate all those swanky bars myself, if i'm having to rub shoulders with people who are somewhere because its cool to be there rather than to have a good time then i'm in the wrong place. the only cool bar i used to go to in liverpool was 3345 on parr street, partly because it was the old studio bar, partly because an old friend was bar manager (or something) and partly because another friend dj'd there quite often. i stopped going after a while though after getting bad looks from people because i wasn't wearing a diesel t-shirt or whatever.

the best pubs in town are places like the black horse on berry st (now gone), the grapes on knight st (now changed), kavanaghs on egerton st, the cracke on rice street etc etc...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum