Newz bar v barracuda

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 12:20 am

Woollyback wrote:liverpool women rock :buttrock

:buttrock  Do we well feckin buy me them shoes woolyboy  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed May 24, 2006 12:43 am

flange galore :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 24, 2006 12:57 am

Perve away.............................. :D

http://www.sintillate.co.uk/newz_index.html
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 24, 2006 7:31 am

flange indeed stmike
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 24, 2006 10:26 am

Ciggy wrote:
Woollyback wrote:liverpool women rock :buttrock

:buttrock  Do we well feckin buy me them shoes woolyboy  :D

just as soon as i can get that second mortgage sorted out :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 24, 2006 10:55 am

Ciggy wrote:Perve away.............................. :D

http://www.sintillate.co.uk/newz_index.html

oof!  :(   wish i hadn't done that...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 24, 2006 10:57 am

or that...

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 24, 2006 11:02 am

and who the hell is this woman on the right? she must live in the place because she's in nearly every picture... and she look slike a fucking transexual thunderbirds puppet

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 24, 2006 11:22 am

The ladies in my city are the best you'll get anywhere if you ask me.  Just look at some of them!!  The lass in the very pirst picture in this thread on the left is exceptional.  They proper look after themselves and spend a fortune on their hair and clothes.  It goes a long way.  They like looking good and I appreciate that in them. 

Not that I normally go for any lasses like that though, because I wouldn't meet women like these.  The fact that they go there and hang out with footballers and are seduced by celebrity puts me right off.  I was with some girl a few years back who just talked about Jamie Redknapp and Jason McAteer all the time and how Neil Ruddock spoke to her "once""Wow, really?  Please, do continue, I'm so fascinated by your anecdotes....."  Don't know why I went out with her.  She was boring.  The fact that she was absolutely stunning might have had something to do with it but I'm a lot more choosey over the personality these days after being stung by idiots a few times in the past.  Love to hear what they'd say about me!!!! :laugh:

She and her mates hung out in the Blue Bar in the Albert Dock.  Unfortunately, I allowed her to take me there once against my better judgment.  I still hate myself for it.  An overpriced crock of shit of a place full of wannabes and show offs.  I've not been back since and I never will again.  It'd be like B.A. Baracus and planes.  I'd have to be unconscious and dragged in there before I'd set foot in there again.  Actually, the night I went there, Abel Xavier and Richard Gough who were playing for Everton at the time were in there.  And fucking Claire Sweeney off Brookside.  Says it all about the gaff.  I shudder thinking about that night, I've locked it away in a secure part of my brain that can only be accessed under password.

The password is all lowercase, all one word, fulloftwats.  Apologies to anyone who drinks in there and who posts on here.  You're probably an okay person who has yet to realise that they've made a mistake by drinking in such a vain, self-important, pompous establishment.

The News Bar is also a bit of a celebrity haunt and I wouldn't be seen dead or alive in there.  You'd have to PAY ME to go there.  In fact I don't even know where it is.  Where is it Ciggy?  I know it's around Victoria Street and Dale Street somewhere but I've never even walked past it as far as I'm aware.

I just hate places like this.  Give me dives smelling of piss full of toothless old men with flies buzzing around them all day over places like this.  You might actually meet someone worth talking to then, who doesn't rate style over substance when all we are talking about at the end of the day is a pub where you go to have a drink and a laugh with your mates, not stand there with a small glass of foul tasting s*i*e, which cost you twice the price of any other drink, all because it adds to the kudos of the place you are in with people who call their glasses another word I've recently had the misfortune to discover; flute.  "It's expensive so it must be good.  My fucking arse."  Rant over.

Wow, I went on a bit there didn't I?  Time for a coffee I think..... :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 24, 2006 11:27 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:"It's expensive so it must be good.  My fucking arse."

And before Judge goes all "Carry On" on me, I meant the Blue Bar and the News Bar. 

In Keith from The Office voice: "Not.... my arse."  (JMac eats a Scotch Egg.)
jonnymac1979

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed May 24, 2006 11:33 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:The ladies in my city are the best you'll get anywhere if you ask me.  Just look at some of them!!  The lass in the very pirst picture in this thread on the left is exceptional.  They proper look after themselves and spend a fortune on their hair and clothes.  It goes a long way.  They like looking good and I appreciate that in them. 

Not that I normally go for any lasses like that though, because I wouldn't meet women like these.  The fact that they go there and hang out with footballers and are seduced by celebrity puts me right off.  I was with some girl a few years back who just talked about Jamie Redknapp and Jason McAteer all the time and how Neil Ruddock spoke to her "once""Wow, really?  Please, do continue, I'm so fascinated by your anecdotes....."  Don't know why I went out with her.  She was boring.  The fact that she was absolutely stunning might have had something to do with it but I'm a lot more choosey over the personality these days after being stung by idiots a few times in the past.  Love to hear what they'd say about me!!!! :laugh:

She and her mates hung out in the Blue Bar in the Albert Dock.  Unfortunately, I allowed her to take me there once against my better judgment.  I still hate myself for it.  An overpriced crock of shit of a place full of wannabes and show offs.  I've not been back since and I never will again.  It'd be like B.A. Baracus and planes.  I'd have to be unconscious and dragged in there before I'd set foot in there again.  Actually, the night I went there, Abel Xavier and Richard Gough who were playing for Everton at the time were in there.  And fucking Claire Sweeney off Brookside.  Says it all about the gaff.  I shudder thinking about that night, I've locked it away in a secure part of my brain that can only be accessed under password.

The password is all lowercase, all one word, fulloftwats.  Apologies to anyone who drinks in there and who posts on here.  You're probably an okay person who has yet to realise that they've made a mistake by drinking in such a vain, self-important, pompous establishment.

The News Bar is also a bit of a celebrity haunt and I wouldn't be seen dead or alive in there.  You'd have to PAY ME to go there.  In fact I don't even know where it is.  Where is it Ciggy?  I know it's around Victoria Street and Dale Street somewhere but I've never even walked past it as far as I'm aware.

I just hate places like this.  Give me dives smelling of piss full of toothless old men with flies buzzing around them all day over places like this.  You might actually meet someone worth talking to then, who doesn't rate style over substance when all we are talking about at the end of the day is a pub where you go to have a drink and a laugh with your mates, not stand there with a small glass of foul tasting s*i*e, which cost you twice the price of any other drink, all because it adds to the kudos of the place you are in with people who call their glasses another word I've recently had the misfortune to discover; flute.  "It's expensive so it must be good.  My fucking arse."  Rant over.

Wow, I went on a bit there didn't I?  Time for a coffee I think..... :laugh:

Jesus JMac, you went into one there big time.

I dont think its more coffee you need mate.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 24, 2006 11:46 am

i've gotta agree with you there jonny, i can't stand those kind of bars. i'd happily pay rip-off prices to go somewhere that WASN'T choc-full of z-list celebrities and the slappers who want a meal-ticket off them

whilst i'm ranting i hate the word "celebrity". it implies that i in some way celebrate the existence of that person.

jade goody or anyone else off big brother. dean gaffney. calum best. lisa riley. anyone off a reality tv show. plain-looking birds who call themselves models cos they once had their picture taken in their local free paper. tamara beckwith. jodie marsh. brian harvey.

do i celebrate the existence of these people? do i :censored:  do i want to be in the same bar as them? do i  :censored: do i want to speak to them?  :censored: off

a bird in a posers' bar in town here once asked me pretty much out of the blue how much i earn, i just wanted to flush her scatty head down the bog, f*ckin slag  :angry:

rant over :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 24, 2006 11:54 am

I know, I've just read it again.  I was a bit strong wasn't I?  :laugh:

(Oh SHIT here I go again....)

I just hate places like that.  I used to live with a girl for a couple of years who liked to think she was a bit of an It Girl around London before I met her.  She told me she had been bought drinks and spent an evening in some club with Sacha Baron Cohen and was always invited into private areas of the Met Bar and places like that.  She was from down south like, and I had no reason not to believe her but I still never gave a fuck about all that kind of fame and stuff and the rich people she knew.  I found it pretty unreactive to hear of such tales.  Boring in fact.  The closest I come to all this is I knew a famous pop star before she was famous and I still know her mates very well.  Wouldn't dream of approaching her if I saw her out in Town now though.  It would embarass me.  Leon, you might know who I'm talking about, she was in our school.  Oh yeah, and I often see Alex Curran driving round as I live right by her Mum.  Wouldn't say hello to her though.  Why should I?  I remember her when she was just a mortal girl next door.  Now she's a celebrity?  I remember her with dogshit on her shoe in the park years ago.

There's probably more stories my ex-girl told me about famous people she met and stuff but I've blocked these out in a secure part of my brain under the index Stupid Whining Bitch Chronicles Volume 87.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed May 24, 2006 12:45 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

And before Judge goes all "Carry On" on me, I meant the Blue Bar and the News Bar. 

i dont do ''carry on'' themes
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:48 pm

Judge wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

i dont do ''carry on'' themes

jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum