Newkit awards 2010 - Awards for our posters

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Think i might throw in a anti scouse award aswell after your buzzin kidda la award . So if your acting all the uber fan your automatically a  scouser I get it now . I might also throw in a award for most consistant stereotyper if no one minds or is offended like . That ok with all our kidda larrrrrs out there . I might even ask for a calm down calm down harry enfield award aswell .

Some people need to get over the fact that Liverpool is infact in liverpool which unfortunately for some on here is populated by scousers or should i say kidda larrrs. Buzzin me lad with that .

Yours sincerely offended from Wavertree.

Ps i'm sorry if it seems i've gone over the top andy ,but i've got the ump with that abit . Over sensitive probably
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

didn't mean to offend you, igor mate. its a purposefully stereotyoical p!sstake i admit, but from the perspective of someone that spent the 19 best years of his life in the city surrounded by buzzin' la' types. even though the award doesn't have to be exclusive to scousers i reckon that most of the die hards are scousers anyway. i thought it might be a chance to laugh at ourselves a bit after too many months of stupid infighting - but if anyone's too vexed i'll happily amend it. or we can always had a 'lifetimes achievement in ooterness' award if you think its fairer. :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm

andy_g wrote:didn't mean to offend you, igor mate. its a purposefully stereotyoical p!sstake i admit, but from the perspective of someone that spent the 19 best years of his life in the city surrounded by buzzin' la' types. even though the award doesn't have to be exclusive to scousers i reckon that most of the die hards are scousers anyway. i thought it might be a chance to laugh at ourselves a bit after too many months of stupid infighting - but if anyone's too vexed i'll happily amend it. or we can always had a 'lifetimes achievement in ooterness' award if you think its fairer. :D

No don't change it , i'm sorry andy , i'm being far to faggoty about it and i shouldn't have posted what i did . I feel a tool now ,we should be able to laugh at ourselves and i should (knowing who the poster was ) have taken it for what it was , a laugh . So apologies once again Andrew and i shall like to offer myself up for t!t of the year award .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm

you were doing really well there, mate... until you called me andrew :angry:

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

andy_g wrote:you were doing really well there, mate... until you called me andrew :angry:

I only get andrew off my mum , everyone else i'm andy . Accept for me judy at the mo , for some reason she's calling me tw.atface . Maybe something to do with the amount of alchohol i've consumed in the last few day's .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

fúckin ell, mate... i didn't realise you were part of the brotherhood. i never much liked andrew though i can bear it if i have to, so its always been andy. but if some twonk comes out with andi then i start to foam at the mouth.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 am

No worries andi :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:26 pm

lol Best fight just too many to pick one but pick any from the take over thread lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I'd like to see that dashing lad Dawson99 win some awards, where has he gone anyways? Place is nothing without his awesomeness :;):
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby andy_g » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

are we witnessing a late bid for the best newcomer award?
Last edited by andy_g on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm

OK so here are wavertree's nominations for our newkit awards . Just before i post them i have to say waht a lovely show you've put on for us tonight andy , you've done yourself and heehon proud .

The Traditional Section (6 awards)

Best Newcomer   = Thommo sperm

Most Valued member  = Flexablegoat

Best thread = this one >>TAKEOVER COMPLETE, H & G Finally Jibbed!

Best fight  =  LFC VERSUS HICKS AND GILLETT

Funniest member =  THE AWSOME DAWSON

WUM of the year  = DEVANEY

The Fringe (6 awards)

the Naomi Campbell best flounce off the forum award  = SAINT

the (taking the) biscuit of the year award = ROY HODGSON

the Buzzin' Kidda La' superest fan ever award =  7 KEWELL

the Helen Mirren drama queen of the year award (flounce nominees are excluded from this category)  = DEVANEY

The most innocent 'he/she started it award' for being misunderstood   = BIGMICK

Aristotle's Philosophical Thought of the Year award =  THIS ONE . The forum isn't dead, it's just resting it's eyes.
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm

andy_g wrote:are we witnessing a late bid for the best newcomer award?

I'd like to contribute as farly as I can.. Mr G
but I've been around for 4 years now  :kungfu:
Last edited by Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Aristotle's Philosophical Thought of the Year award =  THIS ONE . The forum isn't dead, it's just resting it's eyes.

:D

It's pining for the fjords.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Best overall poster:  Igor Zidane (even though I only agree with about 20percent of what he saysays) LOL
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

The Traditional Section

Best Newcomer: really hard to think of a newcomer that has made a genuinely notable contribution, so i'm going for thommo's perm.

Most Valued member: for services to the forum outside of modship its hard to look past Dundalk

Best thread: soccerphase or soccer face

Best fight: Too many to choose from but i might just have to go with Dawson versus the mods. a weird, drawn out fight which never really got going but ended in inevitable fashion.

Funniest member: where did all the funny people go?? i think i'm going to vote for Ciggy - because when she's not ranting on about owl faced managers she can be genuinely hilarious.

WUM of the year: another tricky one. i don't think rocky was actually a genuine wum, but i'm voting for him anyway because he actually made me laugh a few times through his sustained nobbishness.

The Fringe (6 awards)

the Naomi Campbell best flounce off the forum award: saint walks it.

the (taking the) biscuit of the year award: Lakes(mcvitties)10, for not really being permanently hotwired to the news hubs.

the Buzzin' Kidda La' superest fan ever award: he has goggles that are red and made from beer. its redbeergoggles!! always keen to remind us that scousers are the best. (and i mean it in a nice way, RBG :) )

the Helen Mirren drama queen of the year award (flounce nominees are excluded from this category): Seeing as lando and any of his possible alter egos aren't really involved much in the forum these days i'm voting for bavlondon for the way he is able to express outrage at anything roy related at the merest provocation. anyone who has posted indignant and picky criticisms of mr roy's press conferences gets joint second place.

The most innocent 'he/she started it award' for being misunderstood: Benny, Benny the Nooooon. Benny, Benny the Nooooon. for his almost supernatural ability to get arguments going and then complain that people are fighting.

Aristotle's Philosophical Thought of the Year award: Sabre looks like a big lezzer - by our very own ben patrick. (the fact he once bought me a pint in no way influences this decision).

so that's that. if anyone has been offended by my nominations get over it, i'm only joshing.  :D

and get voting the rest of you, you lazy buggerers.
Last edited by andy_g on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum