New war breaking out as we speak?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:05 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:
s@int wrote:However, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah said on TV that Hezbollah would continue fighting as long as Israeli soldiers remained in Lebanon.

And Israel has said it will not withdraw from southern Lebanon until Lebanese troops and an expanded UN force are deployed there.

It has also said that its troops will respond if Hezbollah violates the resolution.

Now both sides are acting like little kids  :(

What means ceasefire?..Just not to fire?.. Nope  :no

Occupying of a enemy on my own land means there isnt any ceasefire.

For a definite peace, everyone HAVE TO go back his own land. If not, everyone has every right to defend his country.

What is the point of killing more people once a cease fire has been negotiated and agreed. After the cease fire in the first world war there was over 1.5million Germans on French soil. Should we have continued killing them till they had retreated from French lands.(which took weeks/months)
          The cease fire terms have been agreed why kill more people ?
account deleted by request

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:23 pm

Yeah mate i get you, but that isnt a complete war. Thats an attack made by Israelians to the civil people. Israel do a brutal occupation on Lebanon lands. And they say, they arent going to back home even if there will be ceasefire.

They are stiil raping freedom right of Lebanon-WITHOUT any international decision or any right.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:43 pm

The Israelis have said they will leave Lebanon so why not give them the chance. If they dont THEN you may be justified in shooting again.

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:51 pm

OK i hope they leave mate. Im sick of hearing dead people news from Middle East..
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:29 pm

just heard that Olmert may resign as PM because he did not meet any of his objective.

Well he did reach one objective, is destroying the country  :angry:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:36 am

metalhead wrote:just heard that Olmert may resign as PM because he did not meet any of his objective.

Well he did reach one objective, is destroying the country  :angry:

He should resign, hes bombed hell out of a country killing loads of innocent people, and for what? They have achieved nothing, apart from as you have said destroying your country.
I just hope the cease fire takes effect ,the Israelis pull out and Hezbullah stop firing rockets.

Postby Big Niall » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:36 am

Did you see that ba**ard George Bush trying to link Hezbollah to the suspected hijackers of last week. He says "they share a common totalitarian mind set". People might have different views of the border down by Lebanon but Hezbollah have nothing to do with 9/11 type attacks.

Despicible man that Bush :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:17 am

Big Niall wrote:Did you see that ba**ard George Bush trying to link Hezbollah to the suspected hijackers of last week. He says "they share a common totalitarian mind set". People might have different views of the border down by Lebanon but Hezbollah have nothing to do with 9/11 type attacks.

He uses all the chances with his f.ucking tiny brain to show himself right for one more probable Middle East attack.  :angry:

I know what happens; USA will attack Iran in 3 years. He will say, "Iran have nuclear weapons (yea they probably have but it doesnt interest USA - that situation interests IAEA or UN ) and support El Quada, Hizballah etc."

Then it will be Syria's turn, they do the next attack to Syria.

I dont know what Turkey do for these situations  :no
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:56 am

Big Niall wrote:Did you see that ba**ard George Bush trying to link Hezbollah to the suspected hijackers of last week. He says "they share a common totalitarian mind set". People might have different views of the border down by Lebanon but Hezbollah have nothing to do with 9/11 type attacks.

I know, he tries to lump all the terrorists together into one big enemy. Mind you the Americans in general are pretty hypocritical when it comes to fighting terrorism. I remember how well they used to treat the IRA. Gerry Adams was welcomed at the White House and the IRA was allowed to do its fund raising in the states, while they were bombing the :censored: out of us. At the end of the day the yanks do what suits THEM.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:11 pm

Gerry Adams was only allowed visit the White house AFTER the IRA ceasefire, which is fair enough.

However, there was a difference between how the IRA and current "terrorists" are thought of in America, partly due to 9/11 but also due to domestic politics where the Irish Americans, like the Jewish Americans, have a lot of influence.

IN politics, what is right or wrong seems to matter F - all. :(
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:58 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Im sick of hearing dead people

Are you any relation to that kid off The Sixth Sense?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:22 pm

JBG wrote:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Im sick of hearing dead people

Are you any relation to that kid off The Sixth Sense?

Yeah JBG...

I see dead people

:D
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:43 pm

I know, Bush is a b@stard! he is doing a stupid propeganda!  :angry:

the U.S was far more better with Bill Clinton!

Hasan Nasrallah spoke today and he did say that he will help the people with financial needs to give them a home and will help to rebuild lebanon. He also asked for every young men in Lebanon to participate in charity work and helping out rebuilding Lebanon. I for one will go back to Lebanon and will sign up for charity work to help the people who do not have home and stranded in Public schools. Also i'm going to site see the destruction of souther beirut, I will take some pictures to show you all. Now Nasrallah continued saying that disarming Hizballah will not commence without a fight from him. So he will be defending his position and would try his best to keep his weapons. Now the conflict is not over, Israel are still blockading us, so we have no fuel or no diesel for cars and electricity motors.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:26 pm

Hezbollah should not disarm.  They are a legitimate resistance group and also a political party who provide services for the people.  Hezbollah should not disarm as Hamas shouldnt disarm.

lol at Israel.  The zionists lost.  Their mission was to rescue 2 soldiers and destroy Hezbollah. Well you failed and got beat.  Hezbollah killed plenty invading soldiers, shot down choppers, destroyed a gunship and blew up dozens of tanks.  May Allah bless Hezbollah and all its martyrs!!!  Hezbollah once again have showed the pathetic Arab leaders that the Zionists are not invincible and can be beaten!!
puroresu

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:13 am

puroresu wrote:Hezbollah should not disarm.  They are a legitimate resistance group and also a political party who provide services for the people.  Hezbollah should not disarm as Hamas shouldnt disarm.

lol at Israel.  The zionists lost.  Their mission was to rescue 2 soldiers and destroy Hezbollah. Well you failed and got beat.  Hezbollah killed plenty invading soldiers, shot down choppers, destroyed a gunship and blew up dozens of tanks.  May Allah bless Hezbollah and all its martyrs!!!  Hezbollah once again have showed the pathetic Arab leaders that the Zionists are not invincible and can be beaten!!

dude whilst i'm sure you're very proud of hezbollah you need to drop the "martyr" sh*te and the anti-semitism, you sound like you either a) live in a cave with osama and his inbred mates or b) adolf hitler

look over the other side of the fence once in a while, radical islamism isn't the answer to everything you know
Last edited by Woollyback on Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum