New phone - Omnia

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Yessicajax » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:05 pm

so how is this omnia phone like? i want it too i think?
anything you dont like about it?
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Lee J wrote:I once took a picture of my d!ck with my mobile and thought it'd be funny to send it to my bird (Hannah). So I included the picture and went to add the recipient, pressed 'GHI' key and pressed send...

... and off it went...

...to my Grandma. oops :D

Bet she still hasn't recovered from the shock  :p
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Yessicajax wrote:so how is this omnia phone like? i want it too i think?

using a touch screen really does takes some getting used to, using the interface is intuitive however you will need to home in on your finger dexterity, other than that I cannot fault the phone.
iphone v's touch diamond v's omnia
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:16 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Lee J wrote:
neil wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Getting a new bed on friday , as for the omnia heard its quite a good phone , hopefully you're not a tech idiot !! :;):

its amazin, best phone theres ever been by far imo, beats the touch diamond and iphone by a long way. btw if anyone is thinking of getting this phone make sure your plan includes unlimited web browsing so you can take advantage of some of the best features of the phone.

any chance it can make calls? or is that too much to ask of a phone these days?  :Oo:

Thats yesterdays technology that Man!!

You wanna try this new communications medium called MorseCode. It's the dogs doo-daa's I tells ya!!!

:D

.. - ... / .- .-.. .-. .. --. .... - / -... ..- - / .. - / - .- -.- . ... / -... .-.. --- --- -.. -.-- / .- --. . ... .-.-.-

:D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 pm

neil wrote:

using a touch screen really does takes some getting used to, using the interface is intuitive however you will need to home in on your finger dexterity, other than that I cannot fault the phone.

but if you had to pick 1 out of these 3? which one would you pick?
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Postby matrix » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:27 am

samsung are going bonkers...   there latest mobile to hit the market is 8 mega pixels,  is it a phone or a camera  ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Yessicajax wrote:
neil wrote:

but if you had to pick 1 out of these 3? which one would you pick?

well, if you concentrate and read the thread thoroughly you may find a clue  ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:40 pm

i bought yesterday the samsung omnia...(cause my sister has the i-phone, and i dont want the same one.)wow..looks amazing.so you also have this phone right?
then i have a question...if i zoom in..with the photo or video camera the screen is going bad. is that normal..or can i do something so it is good again?
well thanks for the help...
-x- Yessica
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Postby neil » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 pm

I dont think you can do anything about the pixels when you zoom in on video, however re 'still image' take a photograph normally then zoom in on the image taken and the quality is fine. btw you gotta love that smile mode, the camera will not take the picture till the person smiles :D fantastic
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:01 pm

neil wrote:I dont think you can do anything about the pixels when you zoom in on video, however re 'still image' take a photograph normally then zoom in on the image taken and the quality is fine. btw you gotta love that smile mode, the camera will not take the picture till the person smiles :D fantastic

ahaha...whaaat...i didnt even know that. gonna try it out on my twin now...she always looks grumpy  :eyebrow
so if i wanna make a video/photo of a ajax match... i cant zoom in?(its more the video )
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Postby neil » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Yessicajax wrote:
neil wrote:I dont think you can do anything about the pixels when you zoom in on video, however re 'still image' take a photograph normally then zoom in on the image taken and the quality is fine. btw you gotta love that smile mode, the camera will not take the picture till the person smiles :D fantastic

ahaha...whaaat...i didnt even know that. gonna try it out on my twin now...she always looks grumpy  :eyebrow
so if i wanna make a video/photo of a ajax match... i cant zoom in?(its more the video )

yeah theres a smiley face on the left side menu bar touch it and point the phone at your sister, tell her not to smile then grin  :grinning: hey presto no more strained kites tryin to keep a smile goin while you find the button. The video when zoomed in isnt bad, its the same with all video, Ajax games will not be any worse than when filmed with most other stuff apart from you proper filming gear.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:26 pm

neil wrote:
Yessicajax wrote:

yeah theres a smiley face on the left side menu bar touch it and point the phone at your sister, tell her not to smile then grin  :grinning: hey presto no more strained kites tryin to keep a smile goin while you find the button. The video when zoomed in isnt bad, its the same with all video, Ajax games will not be any worse than when filmed with most other stuff apart from you proper filming gear.

but the thing is...if im filming..or making a photo.. then zoom in the pixels are going bad. do you also have that?

any more funny thing you find out. (i dont have internet on it yet.)
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Postby neil » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:33 pm

[quote="Yessicajax"][/quote]
but the thing is...if im filming..or making a photo.. then zoom in the pixels are going bad. do you also have that?

yeah, but all phones are like that.

any more funny thing you find out. (i dont have internet on it yet.)

have you discovered the 'transcibe' message reply method? you basically handwrite messages on the screen and it turns it into text, its notexclusive to this this phone but its still pretty much fun.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 pm

haha...that is also on the lg i think. can i put more games on it?
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum