Mystic mick - Todays stars

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:57 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
stmichael wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:In my day it was all different, up at 4:30am , get to work, work 12 hours and then home.

yeah right :D

Are you doubting my hard masterba'ting attitude

You doubter..... :D

depravity  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:12 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:
stmichael wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:In my day it was all different, up at 4:30am , get to work, work 12 hours and then home.

yeah right :D

Are you doubting my hard masterba'ting attitude

You doubter..... :D

depravity  :D

Judge it like it is!!!
:D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:55 pm

i will n have :D  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:59 pm

mornin :p

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

It will turn out that all of your life up until now was just a peculiar dream, and that you are actually still only 2 years old. You will find this vaguely irritating.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

After today the following expression will no longer strike you as being in the least bit amusing: "Friends help friends move. Real friends help friends move bodies."

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

You are sad about an upcoming event, but can do nothing about it. Try knitting -- people say it's wonderfully relaxing.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Today you will become stuck in a wicker chair. This is what the British refer to as a "sticky wicker", as it is an unfortunately common occurrence in their climate.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Nothing especially remarkable will happen today. You will get a strange urge to talk like Ziggy Marley, but it will pass.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Good day to bring home a bag or two of live bugs.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

You will get a notion to become a street food-vendor, and will make yourself a food serving cart for the "Bulghur Baron." You will sell pint containers of hot bulghur wheat, cooked with sauteed onions, garlic, and other vegetables. To everyone's amazement, you'll succeed fabulously, eventually making millions off the franchise rights alone.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Good time to become involved in a secret plot to overthrow someone or something. Personally, I think your best bet is to start small. You can pick up some tips in "Overthrowing Things For Fun And Profit" by Kwan No, M.D., Ph.D.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Good time to get your finances in order. Luckily, in your case that simply means putting the one dollar bills in front of the fives, in your wallet.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Life is beginning to bet a bit stale, isn't it? Whenever that happens to me, I concoct some sort of prune-related recipe and send it off to the food editor of the local daily. You might give that a try.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

You're about to spend a considerable amount of time with someone who personifies "dour." The kind of person who never once clapped for Tinkerbell, even as a child. Just ignore them, if you can. If you can't ignore them, pretend they are a duck.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

A big spider will be waiting for you in the dark, chuckling its evil spider chuckle, and rubbing it's hairy legs together in a chitinously evil way. Fortunately for you, someone else will come by before you, and will squish it without a second thought.

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:40 pm

Fu*king whicker chairs :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:18 pm

good afternoon all :p

It will seem a great shame to you today, that your little finger has a cute name -- "pinky" -- but none of your other fingers do. That's the sort of thing that very few people besides you really spend much time pondering. They have such limited minds, don't they?

Today will be a complete waste of time. You will at least learn to spell "equaminity."..er..."equanimbity"...no...hmmm. You will learn to spell a word like that, today.

Today you will finally get to push the big red button! The main question is now...what are you going to do with the rest of your life? The answer, naturally, is "worm farming."

Remember that silly song The Monster Mash? Beginning today, you will start sounding a lot like the lead singer in that song.

You will contemplate nothingness today, but somethingness will keep intruding upon your thoughts.

You will win 12,000 cases of peanut brittle today, on a call-in game show. That's a LOT of peanut brittle, as it turns out.

Sometimes you need to take one step back to make two steps forward. In this case, you'll need to go considerably further back.

Good day to begin writing that book you've been planning -- "Growing Radishes Indoors." It's an idea whose time has come.

People around you are starting to look a bit complacent. Good day to adopt a haunted expression and carry a large ball of aluminum foil.

Today you will have a sudden and brilliant idea for how to eliminate the U.S. federal deficit. "Let's all just pretend there isn't one!", you'll say.

Try to avoid things that are squooshy today. Especially giant green squooshy things that probably came from outer space. (Hint: most giant green squooshy things are, in fact, from outer space.)

Tomorrow is a good day to wear your lucky Rocketship underwear. Try not to leap into rooms while shouting "Hark!" however.

:D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:03 pm

time for today's installment people :D

Good day to call an old friend, and reminisce. (It turns out to be much much harder to reminisce with a new friend.)

Beware of lightning, today! Either stay indoors, or leave your aluminum foil hat behind. (I know, I know. It's hard. But I've learned to live without mine, most of the time.)

A man dressed like a giant shrimp will roar past you in an experimental hovercraft, today. (Again.)

You will decide that you like the name "Sven" better than your own, and you begin encouraging people to call you that. Eventually, you will have your name legally changed.

Excellent day to act childish. For example, when's the last time you ordered a drink with a straw, and blew bubbles in it? Or you could pout, if you want. (Be sure to go for good lip extension, though).

You will see an ancient symbol appearing in the whorls of your fingerprints. That, combined with the dreams of apocalypse may make you worry. I wouldn't though -- it's just a vitamin B12 deficiency.

Good day to use the expression "just dandy" as much as possible. Tomorrow: "okey dokey" day.

Go nowhere without a flotation device, for a few days. You never know.

To your chagrin and horror, you will find yourself humming along with "muzac" in the grocery store. It's the beginning of the long slow slide, I'm afraid. Next stop: collecting "nick nacks."

It's about time you learned some more recipes dealing with zucchini. Lots and lots of zucchini. You'll need one of those new Martha Stewart "Kitchen Shovels", I'm afraid. The good news is, you'll find several nice zucchini recipes in my new cookbook "Recipes For Disaster" (the sequel to "Another Fine Mess").

A scruffy-looking fellow who you've never seen before will come up and offer you a very strange-looking raisin muffin. Good idea to decline, in this instance.

Someone you know will drone on and on about various tentacled sea creatures today. The best thing to do is to pretend you have one of those vibrating pagers in your pocket, and say "oh! that must be the call I've been waiting for", and dash off.

:p  :p  :p
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:04 pm

st mike, how do you know these things??

i'm scared...i'm telling the police :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:36 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:st mike, how do you know these things??

i'm scared...i'm telling the police :D

:D  :p  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:17 am

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:35 pm

afternoon all. how are we all today? :p

Today will be especially trying, and if you're not careful, you could end up in a pretty grumpy frame of mind. Take precautions! Wear your E.T. underwear.

Try to put things in perspective, today. Basically, that means that things appear closer together, the farther away they are. That means that your problems are either big, or close together. Cool, huh?

You will start having strange dreams of becoming an aquatic creature. Eventually, you'll spend nearly all your time in the water, and will attempt to get strangers to throw you fish.

You've got to learn to slow down. You're driving yourself and everyone around you crazy. Just pretend that your life is a Prince Valiant comic strip.

Yesterday's bathtub mystery will be explained today. Still, you'll have no idea what to feed the penguin. Pizza might work, I'd think.

Good day to focus on simplicity and order. For a simple dinner, for example, order pizza. See how easy that is?

Good day to take up knitting, on horseback. Everyone needs an adventure.

Your main problem? You're not eating NEARLY enough strudel.

You will be attacked by a man wielding a ham sandwich. Fortunately, you will remember your self-defense lessons, and should be able to drive him off using a bunch of celery.

Not an especially good day to play with crossbows, guns, machetes, flame throwers, mortars, heavy artillery, knives, ninja throwing stars, spears, maces, or nuclear weaponry. At least not all at once. Why not go out and putter about in the garden?

Good day to discuss zoospores (motile usually naked and flagellated asexual spores, especially of an alga or lower fungus) with casual aquaintances.

Today you will be seized with the urgent desire to buy a harmonica, which you will take everywhere with you, on one of those coat-hanger thingies around your neck.

:D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:39 pm

stmichael wrote:afternoon all. how are we all today? :p

Why are you askin' us ? you're supposed to be the fkin' gypsy .
:D   :D   :D

(I fine thanx St Mick)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:45 pm

:p  :p  :p

Good day to bring home an insectivore as a pet.

You are at a turning point in your life. Turn left.

Try to praise in public and criticize in private. Just never, ever, criticize privates.

Today you will uncover a conspiracy, involving leaf-blowers and other noisy and completely pointless garden equipment.

Today you will be "mooned" by a cat. Fortunately, you won't notice.

Excellent time to hum popular songs, just slightly off key. If you do that long enough, the people around you will change in appearance. You'll be able to see the veins in their neck, for one thing.

You will be plagued by theological doubts today, and will flirt with the idea of changing your religion. Subconsciously, this is because you're envious of the really cool hats some of the people in other religions get to wear.

Absolutely marvelous day to complain, grumble, gripe, or whine. Remember: if you're going to do something, do it well.

Today you will become a digger. Dig, dig, dig. That's all you'll think of, for months. You will discover an amazingly large diamond, about 27 feet down, and will be fabulously rich after that. Not that you'll give me any credit, of course. Ingrate!

Today you will wonder where idiomatic expressions come from, and whether you can start one yourself. Be careful, though. The first person to say "nothing succeeds like success" must have sounded like a real idiot.

Today you will realize that it seems quite impossible to make any sense out of life, especially when you consider what life must be like in Nebraska.

Everyone will stare at you like deer in headlights this week at the office. Actually, you will later decide that driving your car around inside the office may not be your best-ever idea.

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:30 pm

hi people. what a bad weekend :(

anyway, cheer up, mystic mick is here to brighten your day :D

Let the golden sun of happiness burn away your inner fog of disgruntlement. Remember: gruntled people are more fun!

More fun with twine, today. Isn't it great!?

As a joke, you will put a remote controlled monster under someone's bed. That will be really funny, although perhaps not quite as funny as when they put a real monster under yours.

A friend will ask your advice on a technical matter. If you answer, you'll be blamed. Pretend you don't know anything about it.

You will casually mention the German term for "exit ramp", and bring a conversation to a rapid close. That's hardly your fault, though, is it?

On a pre-arranged signal, you and 3 cohorts will start talking complete gibberish today, leaving the 5th person in your meeting entirely baffled. Act as if he's behaving strangely, and look concerned.

This is going to be a fairly peculiar day, for you. You'll end up taking a bus downtown. Two neatly dressed but somewhat short and embittered women will push a cart up and down the aisle in the bus, dispensing packets of honey-roasted peanuts, and miniscule quantities of Diet Coke in plastic glasses.

Good day to make sure you are prepared for a big earthquake. Get bottled water, a first-aid kit, canned food, flashlights, transistor radio, sturdy hiking boots, and a feather boa.

Your next fortune cookie will say "See? We told you it taste like chicken!"

A dirigible will hover nearby today, and you will have the uneasy feeling that you are being watched. You are, but so what?

Excellent day to make odd hand gestures at people you don't know.

An old man with bad teeth will whack you with his cane today, as you walk past. He'll pretend it was an accident. 

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:35 pm

galoots :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum