Mystic mick - Todays stars

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:12 pm

good afternoon all, and what a beautiful afternoon it is too! :D

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Good day to defy convention. Be yourself. Buy a fedora, for example, and wear it indoors.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

You will go to a Chinese restaurant and decide to try something new. Don't do it! It's not as good as your favorite.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

You'll feel a little tired and run down, today. Just a hunch, but that could explain those tire tracks on your shirt, as well...

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

A good day to start getting your affairs in order. You shouldn't be having affairs anyway, so the least you can do is tidy them up.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Have you ever considered adopting a new life as a "mountain-person"? Living in the vast mountains and forests of Alaska, hewing an existence from the unforgiving wild Nature of our ancestors? Nope, me neither.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

An older friend will avoid you today. Have you considered using any of the vast number of breath-freshening products that are available, these days?

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

Bad day to feed the Bengal tiger. Let someone else do it, today. Probably just an "off" batch of the Purina Tiger Chow, but why risk it?

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Good day to ponder the parable of the itsy bitsy spider, and the futility of climbing up water spouts during spring weather. You'll be able to apply this lesson to one of your current relationships.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Good day to sleep in. A nap would work well today, too. Try to get to bed early. Aside from that, nothing too exciting today.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Good time to compliment your friends. If you can't think of anything else to say, tell them they're looking "very buff." That will leave them pleased, but slightly uneasy, and they'll spend a lot of time looking in the mirror.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

Good time to invest some time in self-improvement. Or if that seems too hard, you can always improve someone else. Oh sure, they may gripe about it at first, but they'll thank you later.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

A romantic episode will take you by surprise. Tip: the important thing to remember when dealing with circus performers, is not to suggest having a "fling."

:D  :p  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:09 pm

afternoon all. :p

it's a brand new week, a season defining week for lfc. mystic mick is here to help get your week off to the best possible start. :D

Today you'll become incensed at the thought that you missed out on all the fun during the 60's and 70's, and will change your name to "Sunflower" in protest.

Flour tortilla day, today. You know what I mean.

You may lose sight of what is truly important to you, if you're not careful. In other words, it not whether you win or lose, it's whether you end up with your leg in a cast for 3 months.

Your relationship is reaching the point where you may as well discuss the Big Question - there's no point in going further if you don't see eye to eye on that. By Big Question I'm referring to "crunchy" versus "creamy", of course. Why, what did you think I meant?

Today an ecologically-minded organic foods co-op will move into your home, while you're away. You'll be smelling whole-wheat fig bars for months, even if you succeed in extricating them. (Which is unlikely, in today's political climate. They need somewhere to hide. Have a heart.)

You will discover what Shakespeare actually meant, when he wrote "Hey nonny, nonny", in Much Ado About Nothing. It turns out that it was simply in-field chatter that somehow made it into the play, and that Shakespeare not only enjoyed softball, but was a reasonably good shortstop.

Today you will make new friends, one of whom will eventually borrow a large sum of money from you, prior to skipping town. Try to avoid fatty foods.

You will make pizza from scratch today (dough and everything), and will beam with pride. As well you should.

Today you will take comfort in the thought that Jesus loves you, particularly since nobody else likes you very much.

Remember that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Normally that's not a big deal, but since your accounting department just changed its name to "The Mongol Horde", you might take notice.

Your slogan for the week should be "Carpe Dium", or "Sieze the Day!." Once you sieze it, give it a good shake, just to prove you mean business.

Time to do something about that high blood pressure. Have you tried leeches?

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:16 pm

time for today's stars people, on what is liverpool's biggest european night in over two years. let's hope your destiny is a good omen for the team tonight. :p

You've been complaining too much, lately. You might find more to enjoy in your life by watching a documentary about a lot of people starving to death in miserable third-world slums. I know that always cheers me right up!

This week, you'll discover a trick to make those meetings seem more interesting. Imagine that everyone else has a ferret clinging to their head.

Today you will go into the prosthetic forehead business, having heard that everyone wants a prosthetic forehead to wear on their real forehead. It would be a good idea to do your own market research, in this case, before sinking all your savings in this venture.

Excellent day to be boisterous. Avoid obstreperousness, however.

Someone named Tyrone is about to sell you a vaccuum cleaner. There's nothing much you can do about it, I'm afraid.

Good time to wear WAY too much cologne. Well actually, that's generally not a problem for people who wear cologne. Usually, they have no sense of smell. (Oh come on - you think they'd do that on purpose??)

You will discover that you can raise one eyebrow by itself, but not the other. This will aggravate you, and you'll spend the majority of the day in front of the bathroom mirror, trying to correct the situation.

It will turn out that someone you spend a great deal of time with is actually one of the last remaining Sinanthropus (Peking man), rather than an actual Cro-Magnon. This will explain things you'd been wondering about.

You are being watched by a large penguin. Act normal.

Good time to be happy-go-lucky! You'll find that works out a lot better than the sad-go-accident-prone you've been trying.

Today you will begin a new hobby: collecting spores, molds, and fungus. You will find it richly rewarding, in a spiritual sense.

Beware of galoots, today.

:D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:22 pm

i was boisterous today

your stars are pretty accurate mate :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:55 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:i was boisterous today

your stars are pretty accurate mate :D

i know :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:57 pm

justin 'stmike' toper

or

russell 'stmike' grant

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:33 pm

afternoon :D

it's gonna be a good day for all concerned today, especially after last nights performance.  :cool:

Today you will read a bit of Shakespeare, and just before you fall asleep, you will think: "A duck, by any other name, would smell as foul." Never mix Shakespeare and chocolate icecream. The results can be a trifle unpredictable.

Due to a bump on the head today, you will lose all memory of what you did with your keys. Or at least, that always makes a dandy excuse.

Today you will be struck by the notion that "Life is like one of those little cars that the Shriners get to drive." You have a mind of great depth and profundity.

Something is about to become overly intimate with you. Intimacy can be good. Just not with fungus.

Good day to wear overalls and discuss bean farming with retired people at a diner or family-style restaurant. Or at least, that's a lot more fun than what you'd be doing otherwise.

You will be visited by creatures named Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth, Shub-Niggurath, Yog-Sothoth, Ithaqua, Tsathoggua, Dagon, and Bert. You will discover that all of them have atrocious table manners.

Today you will discover that you have no real friends. Or at least, that they don't cast a shadow.

Today you will lose all self-control. You'll find it again tomorrow, though -- it just rolled under the couch.

Beware of celery.

You will combine a therapeutic technique based on rapid eye movement with yoga postures, creating something that looks so silly, passers by will actually fall over laughing.

You will lurk, today. There's nothing that wrong with lurking, after all, and it's occasionally somewhat refreshing. In fact, you'll soon begin work on How To Lurk, a best-selling self-help book on the topic.

Time to stop beating around the bush. Beat the bush itself. Give it a good thrashing, and say "bad bush!" in a loud stern tone.

:p  :p  :p
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:41 pm

Mystic Mick...O great teller of fortunes.
Do you do private readings? :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:45 pm

Mick, did you "Find out your secret superhero identity of the day"

Mines:

Name: Demon Panther
Secret Identity: Hawk Moon
Special Power: Blazing Finger
Transportation: Electric Chopper
Weapon: X-Ray Gun
Costume: Stainless Steel Robe
Sidekick: Jumpin' Jim
Nemesis: Marvin the Unspeakable
Tragic Flaw: Fear of flying
Favorite Food: Cheez Whiz
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:31 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:Mystic Mick...O great teller of fortunes.

sorry hawkmoon. wednesday's my day off. i'm only working at all out of the goodness of my heart

:p  :D
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:15 pm

havent you heard of half day closing on wednesdays :D

hey mick i'm not sure about that fungus?? :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:37 pm

stmichael wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:Mystic Mick...O great teller of fortunes.

sorry hawkmoon. wednesday's my day off. i'm only working at all out of the goodness of my heart

:p  :D

That's whats wrong with the world today - not commitment.
In my day it was all different, up at 4:30am , get to work, work 12 hours and then home.

Youth of today!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:47 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:In my day it was all different, up at 4:30am , get to work, work 12 hours and then home.

yeah right :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:55 pm

stmichael wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:In my day it was all different, up at 4:30am , get to work, work 12 hours and then home.

Are you doubting my hard working attitude, my dedication to the advancement of our economy, my work ethic, and my sincerity in the improvement of myself and my fellow man, my collection of George Formby's greatest hits, and not to mention my desire to see Liverpool FC play Manchester United PLC in the final of the European Champions League in the Atatürk Olympic stadium in Istanbul, on 25 May, with Harry Kewell scoring a hat-trick to win 6-0?

You doubter..... :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:57 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

Are you doubting my hard working attitude, my dedication to the advancement of our economy, my work ethic, and my sincerity in the improvement of myself and my fellow man, my collection of George Formby's greatest hits, and not to mention my desire to see Liverpool FC play Manchester United PLC in the final of the European Champions League in the Atatürk Olympic stadium in Istanbul, on 25 May, with Harry Kewell scoring a hat-trick to win 6-0?

You doubter..... :D

that paragraph there started off as complete tosh but started making more and more sense as it went on. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum