Mystic mick - Todays stars

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:25 pm

stmichael wrote:
zarababe wrote:I'm a tee totaller

Seriously? ???

Here's a good drinking game for you then

The rules are similar to the star trek drinking game and the presidential debates drinking game. Participants get themselves a television, some form of alcohol, and then act according to the following rules:

Take a drink whenever the Scottish international soccer team scores a goal.

:D  :D  :D

:laugh:

You'll have to let alcies anonymous have that one Mick :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:36 pm

stmichael wrote:
zarababe wrote:I'm a tee totaller

Seriously? ???

Here's a good drinking game for you then

The rules are similar to the star trek drinking game and the presidential debates drinking game. Participants get themselves a television, some form of alcohol, and then act according to the following rules:

Take a drink whenever the Scottish international soccer team scores a goal.

:D  :D  :D

f*ckin hell that must be a hell of a long game....how is it possible to tell who the winner is....??  :D 

the last one to fall asleep or crack up!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:01 pm

hope you all had a good weekend people :cool:

just some wise words before we move into the second month of the new year. doesn't time fly? :D

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

You will discover a sure-fire method of fooling all the people, all the time. It will have something to do with Cottage Cheese.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

No news is not good news, today. In fact, no news is at best mediocre news.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

You will begin an evil project, in secret. You will be successful. Although why you want to produce a cross between a St. Bernard and a chihuahua is anybody's guess.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Someone will try to pass prawns off as shrimp, today, but you'll be far too clever for them. If anyone knows their crustaceans, it's you.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Today you will be suddenly struck by what a genius Norman Rockwell was, and how unappreciated (in the major art circles) he remains. You will vow to do something about it.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

You are being stalked by an invisible mutant from Planet 7. Or at least, you'll find that this makes an excellent excuse for not doing those outside chores today.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

A hexapod robot will run away from its laboratory today, change its name to "Bob", and take up residence with you. Eventually, you'll become best friends.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Relationships are a lot like tables. One leg is love, one is trust, one is shared pleasures, and one is shared dreams. Lasting relationships need all four legs for balance, to hold up the burden of your troubles. In your case, though, you'll never get rid of that irritating wobble.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

What fun! You'll be called in to a special meeting at work soon, where someone will have a "pink slip." Sounds like party attire to me!

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Today you will order the dinner "special" at a restaurant. You will regret this, however. Why? Okra.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

Stay well clear of anti-tachyon beams, today.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Good time to get your finances in order. Luckily, in your case that simply means putting the one dollar bills in front of the fives, in your wallet.

:)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:03 pm

What fun! You'll be called in to a special meeting at work soon, where someone will have a "pink slip." Sounds like party attire to me!

there is anew bird at work whos pink slip i have been trying to see, mebbe thats what u meant? :p :;):
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:12 pm

dawson99 wrote:there is anew bird at work whos pink slip i have been trying to see, mebbe thats what u meant? :p :;):

:D  :oh:  :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:10 pm

ola amigos :D

You will have trouble with the telephone, in which, no matter what number you call, you reach "Mo's Leather Emporium." Don't take it lightly.

E-coli. It's what's for dinner!

Today you will rush around in a tizzy. It will be sort of fun, actually, since the tizzy handles well, and has more than enough power to make an exciting ride.

You'll feel a little tired and run down, today. Just a hunch, but that could explain those tire tracks on your shirt, as well...

Today you will discover a strange-looking thing in your underwear drawer. Best not to tell anyone.

You will take a wrong turn, today, and become hopelessly lost. Eventually you will start a new life in Minnesota, along with all the other people who have little sense of direction. It'll be ok, providing you like tuna casserole.

Do not leave home without a ball of twine, today. You won't actually need it, but it'll make you feel better to be prepared.

Fortune will smile upon you today. Actually, it's more of a smirk.

Go nowhere without a flotation device, for a few days. You never know.

Remember - every cloud has a silver lining, and every problem is an opportunity in disguise. So next time you see a problem, just imagine it without the fake nose and glasses.

You'll find a penny when you are out for a walk. Surprisingly, it will be the key to a wonderful change in your life. The trick is just to figure out what you can do with a penny, these days.

Good day to call an old friend, and reminisce. (It turns out to be much much harder to reminisce with a new friend.)

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:01 pm

You'll find a penny when you are out for a walk. Surprisingly, it will be the key to a wonderful change in your life. The trick is just to figure out what you can do with a penny, these days.

Oh .. Saint.. depressing as hell these are.. suppose to be perking us up  or are ya hell bent on making us hit the pills and bottle.. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:52 pm

Zara I can whole-heartedly recommend the bottle. It's brill  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:42 pm

Afternoon all  :)

This is a good time for you to start your on-line loan shark business. Start small, though. Try to be sort of a "loan piranha", at first.

Good day to discuss zoospores (motile usually naked and flagellated asexual spores, especially of an alga or lower fungus) with casual aquaintances.

You will call someone today, who will insist on calling you "Sven." Humor them -- act impressed.

Slow day today. Surprisingly, it will be due to a time/space anomaly caused by a localized anti-tachyon surge, and will mainly occur in your neighborhood. Time-flow should return to normal soon.

You will receive an honor from a foreign dignitary today. Everyone else will be horribly jealous of you.

You'll need to find a present soon - you're almost out of time. Try to find a good deal on a dibble. Everybody needs a dibble. Some people even like a double dibble, but if you ask me, that's going too far.

Today you will find yourself wondering why a shampoo that "tingles" would be better at preventing dandruff than one which doesn't. It's that sort of intellectual undertaking which has earned you your well-deserved reputation.

Try to praise in public and criticize in private. Just never, ever, criticize privates.

A hive of naked mole rats will move in with you today. You will find that they are relatively tidy creatures, but that it's a trifle difficult to explain their presence to your friends.

You would be ill-advised to try to shoot kidney beans out your nose, today. (Yes, I know you were thinking of it.)

Time to look for a new job. You should be able to find work as a surgical assistant. And stop worrying so much! Everyone else lies about their background, too.

If you don't start flossing more often, the tooth fairy will be a constant companion. Start taking better care of yourself.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:02 pm

stmichael wrote:Libra (September 22 - October 22)

Today you will find yourself wondering why a shampoo that "tingles" would be better at preventing dandruff than one which doesn't. It's that sort of intellectual undertaking which has earned you your well-deserved reputation.

:D  what dya know.....thats exactly how my mind works  :)
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:35 pm

how ya doin folks? hope you all had a good weekend. i certainly did. :cool:

Good day to make sure you are prepared for a big earthquake. Get bottled water, a first-aid kit, canned food, flashlights, transistor radio, sturdy hiking boots, and a feather boa.

You will be able to get out of doing an unpleasant task today, by pretending you are a chicken.

You will have an odd dream in which a stadium filled with dogs looks on while a group of wiry runners chases a bunny around a track. The bunny will be Miss April, I believe.

You will discover a horror almost beyone imagining today -- your home is inhabited by the ghost of an insurance salesman. Who you gonna call?

Excellent day to crouch behind furniture, and peer over the top. If you can do that while wearing one of those Groucho Marx noses, so much the better.

Your ancestors were berserkers -- feared warriors who attacked without fear or common sense. You will soon enter the same state of mind, and when you finally "snap out of it", you will find an enormous pile of peeled potatoes and family members edging towards the door.

This is a good day to bake. Cinnamon rolls would be good. Or perhaps some crusty bread. If you follow my advice, you will make friends and influence people. Otherwise a horrifying fate awaits you. No pressure, though. Do what you feel is right for you.

You're fussing with your hair too much. Perhaps you should temporarily cut back on shampoo. Or at least demand real poo.

This week, try to live your life based on the ad copy of a men's cologne. For example: "The mood of the sea, and the spirit of the wind" (Cool Water, by Davidoff) Or perhaps: "Disturb the equilibrium" (Catalyst for Men, by Halston)

Today, someone named "Svlad" will appear at your door, carrying a large inflatable penguin and a bag of pistachio nuts. Despite your better judgement, you will let him in.

Today you will find a bumper sticker that truly defines your sentiments. It will say "Buy More Socks!."

Today will be especially trying, and if you're not careful, you could end up in a pretty grumpy frame of mind. Take precautions! Wear your E.T. underwear.

till the next time  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:09 pm

afternoon all :p

Some strange "hooting" creature will hide in your bushes today. You should be able to drive it off by whacking the bushes soundly with a kitchen broom.

Nobody will notice your new haircut, which you will find intensely irritating. It's not as if you always had an irridescent green mohawk, you know?

You will quit your job, run away from home, and spend the rest of your days working on a shrimp trawler, under an assumed name. Personally, I think that's over-reacting.

People will tease you about wearing your golf shoes indoors. Don't you mind them, though -- they're undoubtedly just jealous.

You will find yourself in a huge handbasket, before the end of the day, and it will be getting much warmer than you like.

Today you will suddenly realise how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.

You will spend today in a state of mild anxiety. Probably Ohio.

Everyone you see will be "power walking" today. Ignore them -- they're just trying to get on your nerves.

Remember: loose lips sink ships. The really strange thing is, nobody's ever been able to explain to me why ships have lips in the first place, especially if they're that risky.

You will independently re-discover an old Celtic trick, which will help considerably with an upcoming math test. In particular, you'll find that painting yourself blue may do little for your own mathematical abilities, but it will be a significant distraction for everyone else.

Your perfume or cologne has too much patchoulli. Only an idiot wears patchoulli. Or a witch. Hmm. Er, never mind. Wear whatever you like. I'm sure it's quite nice.

Arachnids will be especially troublesome today. Chances are only fair that you will make it through the day without tangling with one or more giant Amazonian tarantulas. Keep a stick within reach, is my advice. A big stick.

:D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:03 pm

afternoon all. hope you all didn't eat too many pancakes last night. :p  :D

In a savage reaction against what you view as New Age Wooly-Mindedness, you will write a best-selling book titled I'm Ok, You're A Twerp. Later, people will often regard you as having "defined" the current decade.

High winds today. Good day to try out your new cement kite!

Today, by practicing for hours in the mirror, you will finally be able to keep a "stiff upper lip." Much to everyone's surprise, it will prove to be an excellent boost to your career.

You will attain your dream of having your own cooking show, but it will become tiresome when you have to battle your way past people dressed as chickens to get into the studio each day.

Two people near you will engage in sudden, violent, rubber-band warfare. You will be caught in a crossfire, and severely thwapped. Next time, consider wearing protective headgear indoors.

Tomorrow when you wake up, many small objects on the carpet will bring you to the alarming conclusion that you have a live rabbit in the house. Search though you may, however, you will be completely unable to find hide nor hare of it...

Today may fail to live up to your expectations, but remember: it's what it's not that makes it what it is.

Today will be a complete waste of time. You will at least learn to spell "equaminity."..er..."equanimbity"...no...hmmm. You will learn to spell a word like that, today.

Your feet will continue to trouble you today, although you won't be quite able to put your finger on what's wrong. You haven't been that flexible in years.

Today is the day you've been waiting for. Go around to everyone you know, and tell them you're terribly sorry. Give them a firm handclasp, and walk briskly away, with no further explanation. Tomorrow, deny ever doing such a thing, and question their sanity. If you keep people on their toes, they will have a richer, fuller life. That's thanks enough, I should think, for your efforts.

Good time to remember that in the beginning was the word. And the word was "Aardvark."

Someone will attempt to get you to stay in one place today, by telling you that you are surrounded by 100 black poisonous snakes (which are invisible). You will make a daring escape, despite the risk involved.

:D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:34 pm

stmichael wrote:Aries (March 21 - April 19)

In a savage reaction against what you view as New Age Wooly-Mindedness, you will write a best-selling book titled I'm Ok, You're A Twerp. Later, people will often regard you as having "defined" the current decade.

Tremendous!  :D

As many of you will probably have guessed already I have no social conscience and little time for those that do, so that book sounds about right - I also like the idea of defining the decade :laugh:

But hang on, I'm getting confused here...    Wooly mindedness....     surely that's ME, but which is the REAL woolymindedness? Is it the knit-your-own-yogurt world of Greenham Common lesbian cooperatives and multicoloured jumpers, or is it the Gordon Gecko school of bollox to the lot of ya, greed is good day to day b*stardness of Woolly the financial adviser and Flangemeister extraordinaire?   ???

Ah balls, I dunno. I'm going to lie down my head hurts now :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:37 pm

wow.. that's deep woolly .. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<