My mate is a proper kn*b

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rushie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:51 pm

Roberts wrote:
Rushie wrote:No mate, ur other option was to stay there and possibly get ur end away with a fit bird!  Besides that, i'd have rather stayed with a couple of birds than go somewhere else just because my mate wanted a Sh*te!  How old are yer???
(I'm not Stu by the way!).[B]

So hang around all night with a bunch of people I hardly know?
Yer great night that :D  :laugh:

So ur not interested in bangin someone unless u get to know them first?  Fair enough.
If she was that fit mate, whether u knew her, or her mates, or not shouldn't matter!  [B]
Rushie

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:07 pm

dawson99 wrote:and sometimes its ko to meet new people

what knock them out UFC style? :D  :laugh:  :D
82-1074641017

Postby stoney » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:09 pm

Roberts wrote:
dawson99 wrote:and sometimes its ko to meet new people

what knock them out UFC style? :D  :laugh:  :D

:D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:05 am

Oh we had to stop the taxi by Rice Lane Maccies tonight so my mate could go for a poop :D
He warned the taxi driver, 'You better let me out mate unless you want shit all over your taxi'
The Taxi man ignored him until my mate cried, 'Oh F.uck its popping out lads, its out, its got a moustache!'.
The Taxi driver promptly slammed on and let him get out for a :censored: :laugh:  :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby Mark 23 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:20 am

Nothing worse than needing a :censored: when you are out, I have had to get a taxi home in the past, not a big fan of shitting in public unless its a last resort.  Its not a phobia, I enjoy it more in mine, or my bird's (providing her ma isn't in). I have a sensitive ringpiece, you see, there is nothing worse than wiping your :censored: with that stuff that is like tracing paper.

I nearly :censored: myself on the bus into town, had to get off at the Royal Ozzy and drop one there.  It was like water spraying out my :censored:.  I must of had a dodgy egg the night before.
Mark 23

Postby Mark 23 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:21 am

Nothing worse than needing a :censored: when you are out, I have had to get a taxi home in the past, not a big fan of shitting in public unless its a last resort.  Its not a phobia, I enjoy it more in mine, or my bird's (providing her ma isn't in). I have a sensitive ringpiece, you see, there is nothing worse than wiping your :censored: with that stuff that is like tracing paper.

I nearly :censored: myself on the bus into town, had to get off at the Royal Ozzy and drop one there.  It was like water spraying out my :censored:.  I must of had a dodgy egg the night before.
Mark 23

Postby Mark 23 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:26 am

I don't broadcast when I need a :censored:.  I just say, I've left me key in mine and our kid is waiting up for me, happy days.  Your mate is seriously jealous
Mark 23

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:25 am

Mark 23 wrote:Nothing worse than needing a :censored: when you are out, I have had to get a taxi home in the past, not a big fan of shitting in public unless its a last resort.  Its not a phobia, I enjoy it more in mine, or my bird's (providing her ma isn't in). I have a sensitive ringpiece, you see, there is nothing worse than wiping your :censored: with that stuff that is like tracing paper.

You know, I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that.  :D

I don't mind sh*tting in public places, apart from pubs/clubs.

They ALWAYS have sh*t, p*ss and vomit all over the damn things.  :no

SO then you sh*t in the sink!!!!!   :wwww

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:05 am

Pardon my American..

but you should have said something like,

"Ok. You're a really good friend and all but my need to get freek-ay far outweighs the value of your friendship."

"So :censored: off."  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:40 pm

Mark 23 wrote:Nothing worse than needing a :censored: when you are out, I have had to get a taxi home in the past, not a big fan of shitting in public unless its a last resort.  Its not a phobia, I enjoy it more in mine, or my bird's (providing her ma isn't in). I have a sensitive ringpiece, you see, there is nothing worse than wiping your :censored: with that stuff that is like tracing paper.

If I had  bowels like that mate, Id go the Offy and get 10 cans and stay in :laugh:  :D
82-1074641017

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:41 am

Roberts wrote:

If I had  bowels like that mate, Id go the Offy and get 10 cans and stay in :laugh:  :D

10 cans of ointment?

Mr Anusol!!!!!!!  :wwww

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:22 am

This is probably his artwork :D
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:29 am

Roberts wrote:Image

Still dying for a poo? :D
82-1074641017

Postby bng89 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:35 am

Roberts wrote:

DIRTY
That's just wrong
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:38 am

bng89 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

DIRTY
That's just wrong

I know fancy putting the bog paper down then having a shit on top of it? :D  :laugh:
82-1074641017

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum