My job doo dah - For woof and rafa dodd

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:32 am

I posted a topic up a while back about being out of work and I received 2 emails, 1 from Woof and 1 from Rafa Dodd, and just by those responses alone I felt better and built my hopes up. I have an interview tomorrow at McDonalds for a delivery manager this being one of many jobs ive gone for since I posted this topic. Should I get it you will not only have my thanks but a nice botty of champagne for giving me the confidence I needed at that time for going on. Thanks fellas i'll be in touch !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:36 am

Good luck mate, hope everything works out (and no I'm not after a bottle of bubbly :D )
account deleted by request

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:41 am

s@int wrote:Good luck mate, hope everything works out (and no I'm not after a bottle of bubbly :D )

Oh yeah sorry ! many people responded to what I put but it was the personal touch I liked ! I liked the way Rafa Dodd and Woof went out of there way to help me and so I would like to thank them should I get this job.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Do the rest of us get a free Big Mac then?

:;):

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 am

The bubbly and burgers will have to remain on hold im afraid. It would appear I have less experience than an 18 year old. When I asked them why I didnt get the job, its simply because I havent been working the last 18 months. This kid worked for burger king. I asked them because I know him. Simple fact is hes been in work. Man this sucks.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:50 am

keep your chin up mate, something will happen. play the numbers game, go after as many jobs as you can then time isn't wasted waiting for decisions, you always have something on the go
112-1077774096

Postby The Grudge » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:14 am

If you dont get the job you can always get a job slicing gerkins and onions to put on the actual meat!

No matter however bad it may seem,life has always got a stepping stone for everyone around the corner...knowing which one to take is the art....The choice of stones does not enter the mind because mind and circumstance are and always will be temporary!

Moving on and going places however are choosing which bridge to take..or seeing a bridge when others see a gap if you like..or a stone too far off! A mans mind detemines where he goes,the way he operates and moves.......Half empty or half full??

Most on here are on the bru....Hence...Half empty!
Its a thought though mate.......Every opportunity is exactly what you see...how you see it and what you want to do WITH it is up to you!

Look up and great things may fall...Look down and wait...like fat people.do..:D
The Grudge

Return to General Chat Forum