Mutiple identities - Sad people

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:36 pm

I know there will be no end of people sat at home in front of their PC's giggling away at the fact that they have two, three or more different log ons on this forum, and masturbating over the fact that they have a thread in running with over thirty posts, and it is all their own work.

Well, I must say it is all pretty pathetic. This is a Liverpool Football Club discussion forum, not freakin face party or AOL community. You people are sad mate, you know who you are, but I will not name names, incase I "blow your cover" and you "get rumbled". Yes, they are sad sayings, but that is your life.

Maybe you should consider getting yourselves some real friends instead of the imaginary ones you use to agree with yourselves on here all the time.

I am sick to the back teeth of it, it has gone thru the roof of late and it is just spamming up the whole forum and ruining it for the genuine supporters who want to come on here and discuss football.

I dont think it is any co-incidence that the culprits confine their posting to the General Chat and other nonsensical areas of this forum, it is more to do with the fact that these people have no chance of taking part in a sensible and well balanced discussion.

Schyzo - forum members I now await your wise crack responses and pathetic attempts at humour.

All other members of this forum, if you too are sick of this spamming, name and shame the culprits, and once there cover is blown hopefully they will go crawl back under whatever rock they came from.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:49 pm

I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum Leon but I tend to agree.

There has been a bit of a shift in emphasis lately away from Liverpool topics to General Chat style stuff. There is nothing wrong with General Chat, but this is first and foremost a Liverpool forum.

The multiple identity thing is getting out of hand and while the mods know most of who these people with alter egos are, most ordinary members don't and I'd guess a lot of people don't really know who really is responding to their posts anymore.

When I first joined this forum a year ago I didn't post in General Chat for almost 6 months, but now it seems to be the second most popular thread.

As long as General Chat stays in General Chat I don't mind, but there will be zero tolerance to General Chat type threads which leak into the football forums.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to General Chat Forum